剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
'Cause I guess, like, he's impossible to cut. I'd burn my tongue on that.
嘿 你昨晚没睡好吗 - 还是做同样的噩梦
Hey. Did you get any sleep last night? Same fucking nightmare.
有很多树的那个 - 对
The one with all the trees? - Yeah.
我不明白它的含义
I don't know what the fuck it means.
我也不知道 看来我得在床上让你嗨到忘掉它
Yeah, I don't know. I guess I'm just gonna have to fuck you rotten till it stops.
我说了希望忘掉它吗
Oh, did I say I want it to stop?
好了 舌头收回去 用心比赛 对 说的就是你
All right! Tongue in your head. Head in the game. Yes, you.
谢谢你 也谢谢你
Thank you. And thank you.
我根本不担心“不可思议的史蒂夫” 或任何叫类似名字的人
Uh, dude, I am not sweating The Incredible Steve. Or anyone that has "the" in their name.
希望如此 我在你身上押了一万 - 我们五五分如何
I hope not. I got ten grand on you. All right, well, we split it fifty-fifty, huh?
否则我就故意输掉
Or else I throw the match.
去你的 王八蛋 去打败他 - 可爱的王八蛋
Fuck you. Asshole. Kick his ass. Lovable asshole.
卢克
Luke...!
金童
Golden Boy! Golden Boy! Golden Boy! Golden Boy! Golden Boy!
我说了吧 那玩意儿 就像着了火的大海参一样
See what I mean? It's like a... big, fiery sea cucumber.
我总有一天也会在下面
I'm gonna be down there one day.
给他撸那滚烫的沙皮狗 - 挤进前十名
Jerking off his flaming shar-pei? Ranked in the top ten.
在前十名里排第一
Number one in the top ten.
老天啊 谁会想要那种压力
Jesus Christ, wh-who wants that kind of pressure?
我想
I do.
耶
Yeah.
或者你可能会落得那种下场
Or you can be like that guy.
嘿 看着我 你表现很好 再接再厉
Hey. Look at me. You did good, all right? Next time.
谢谢鼓励 - 不客气
Thanks, man. - Yeah.
等等 天啊 课表出来了 - 是吗
Wait, fuck me. Class schedules are out. They are?
能借你的手♥机♥用一下吗 我还没有呢
Can I borrow your phone? I don't have one yet.
手♥机♥
A phone?
慢着 难道你是阿米什人
Wait, are you Amish?
有黑皮肤的阿米什人吗
Is Black Amish a thing?
搞什么
What the fuck?
打击罪恶学院
你好 嗨
不好意思
你是乔丹吧
Jordan, right?
李乔丹 首先我想告诉你 你很棒 排名第二 真了不起
Jordan Li? First of all, you're awesome. I mean, wow. Ranked number two.
你想要教授签名的话 就直接去买♥♥他的书
Yeah, if you want Professor Brink's autograph, you got to buy his book.
不是 我来不是为了这个…
No, that's not why I'm...
我的课表显然错了
There's clearly been a mistake.
我报了布灵克教授的 《打击罪案新生入门课》
I-I signed up for Brink's Freshmen Intro to Crimefighting,
可我的课表上没有
but it's not on my schedule.
你叫什么名字 - 玛丽莫罗
What's your name? - Moreau. Marie.
玛丽莫罗 - 好 我明白问题在哪儿了
Marie Moreau. Oh, yeah, I see the problem.
你被拒收了
You were rejected.
什么 什么意思 报名表我都检查过四遍了
Wh-What? What do you mean? I-I, like, quadruple-checked the forms.
这个课不是谁都能上的
Yeah, we just don't have space for everyone.
但我必须上入门课 打击罪恶专业的学生都得上这课
No, but I have to take... Intro. Everyone who majors in crimefighting takes Intro.
大部分新生来到这里 都以为自己是打击罪恶专业的
Look, most freshmen show up, they think they'll major in crimefighting,
在课上能表现优异 并拿到市政♥府♥的合同 但并非如此
crush their combat and forensics classes and score a city contract, but they won't.
你的竞争对手 包括一些破过杀人案的人
I mean, you're competing with kids who have cleared homicide cases,
他们的粉丝上百万 可你呢…
who have over a million followers. And you...
你连个Insta账号♥都没有
you don't even have an Insta.
我得继续工作了 - 我能跟布灵克教授谈谈吗
Now, I kind of got to get back to this. - Can I talk to Professor Brink about this?
不能 是我决定的 我是他的助教 - 等等 是你决定的
No. I made the call. I'm his T.A. - Hold on. This was your decision?
你有什么资格拒收我 - 我是他的教学助理
Who are you to reject me? - His T.A.
乔丹 - 搞什么
Jordan! - What the fuck?
这是我见过出子弹最快的一次 - 你得赔我一件上衣
Goddamn, that's the fastest draw I've ever seen. Uh, gonna need to buy me a new shirt, Professor.
不好意思 孩子 今天都有什么事
Oh, hey, sorry, champ. So, what do we got?
艾诗丽巴瑞特 请你去“沃特静修”演讲
Ashley Barrett asked you to speak at the Vought retreat in Sun Valley.
坚决不去 - 《早安美国》想采访你
Mm, hard pass. - Good Morning America wants
主题是“布灵克的技术 如何能帮到你的孩子”
to interview you about "how Brink's technique with super kids can help with your kid."
让他们去看我的书 - 我读过您的书
Tell 'em to read my book. I've read your book.
您所有的著作我都读过
I've read all of your books.
教授 这事我已经处理了 - 教授 这个女人…这个男人…
I've already handled this, sir. Sir, she... I mean, he...
他们拒绝让我上您的入门课 但是他们大错特错了
they... rejected me from your Intro class. But they're dead wrong.
他们不了解我 - 是吗
They don't know me. That so?
您常说“才华不是最重要的 进取心才是关键” 对吗
It's like you always say: "It's not about the talent. It's about the drive." Right?
我就是这样的人 我愿意不惜一切代价 我只是…
And that's me. I could go all the way. I just...
我只是需要一个机会
I just need the chance.
表演艺术课程很不错 说不定能上《与星共舞》呢
Performing Arts is a fine program. You could be on Dancing with the Stars.
你属于哪一种超级英雄
什么情况 - 他吸冰♥毒♥
What's going on?! He's tweaking on meth.
他现在在北草坪 我们需要支援
He's on the north lawn. We need backup.
你冷静一下
Let's just... calm down.
我不要回那该死的树林里去
I'm not going back to the fucking Woods!
我抓住他了 - 嘿
I got him! - Hi.
好的
嘿 那个人是谁
Hey, hey, who is that guy?!
天啊
Shit.
求求你们 不要把我扔在这里
Please don't-don't leave me in here.
求你们了
Please. Please, please! Plea...!
戈多金大学都是 让你能茁壮成长的安全之所
Godolkin is a safe space for you to thrive.
后来保安把那个人拖走了 太难以置信了
So then security just dragged the kid off? So fucking crazy.
而且你居然没拍下来
And you didn't film it.
我当时想着别的事 - 这下你就错过百万点赞了
Kind of had other stuff on my mind. Yeah, but you could've got a million likes.
真希望被袭击的人是我
I wish I got attacked.
过来 他们跟我们住同一层楼
Oh, come on. They live on our floor.
表演艺术也不会太糟
Hey, performing arts won't be so bad.
只是你得尝试像普通人一样交朋友
Just... try and make friends like a normal human.
创新经纪公♥司♥的人 要送我去演“沃特优选”的一部剧
So, my guys at Innovative are sending me out for this limited series on Vought Plus.
关于超级英雄的崇高主题
It's an elevated superhero thing.
通过70年的情景喜剧 对悲伤进行深沉的思索
Really a meditation on grief told through 70 years of sitcoms.
由札克布瑞夫执导 我们是朋友 所以希望一切顺利
And Zach Braff is directing. We're friends, so... fingers crossed.
真羡慕 我的经纪人只送我去演 广播电视剧 你是贾斯汀吧
Damn. My manager only sends me out on broadcast, but... Sorry, you're Justine, right?
对
Yeah.
我喜欢你在《致命美人》 和《保姆学院》里的演出
Okay, so I loved you in Pretty/Deadly and Babysitter School.
我叫艾玛 她是玛丽 - 这话真暖心 谢谢你
Um, so I'm Emma. That's-that's Marie. That's so sweet. Thank you.
我看过你演的戏
And... I've seen you in something.
我在《芝加哥烈焰》里演过 一个常设小角色 被烧伤的受害者
I did do a small reoccurring in Chicago Fire. Burn victim.
不对 等等
No. Wait.
你是小蟋蟀 我的天啊 你超级搞笑
You're Little Cricket. Oh, my God. You are so funny.
天啊 想起来了《小巧小蟋蟀》
Holy shit. No, that's right. Um... Fun Sized with Little Cricket.
对 - 我是你的忠粉
Right? - I'm a huge fan.
你的频道非常赞 - 谢谢
Your channel's the fucking bomb. Thanks.
真的 - 我们在哪里见过
Yeah. And where have I seen you?
就在这里 现在
Uh, right here. Now.
我要走了
I got to go.
我们回头见
I'll-I'll see you guys around.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 - 无意冒犯 这种社交真的不适合我
What's wrong? No offense, but this shit is very, very not me.
这种社交是超级英雄最重要的工作
Okay, well, this shit is 90% of being a hero.
玛丽 每年只有五个学生 能拿到市政♥府♥的合约
Marie, only five kids a year score a city contract.
剩下的只能为沃特唱歌♥ 跳舞 卖♥♥货
The rest of us... sing and dance and sell merch for Vought.
可我们是超级英雄 难道你真的想干那些事吗
But we're superheroes. That's really what you want?
我只能变成蟋蟀那么小 打击不了恶人 所以我没得选
I can't fight bad guys when I'm the size of a pickle, so yeah.
我也希望能来一场三人行
I mean, I'm also hoping for a three-way.
记得我们第一次见面的情景吗 - 你的书第九章里写了
You remember when we first met? Chapter nine of your book.
我在你家客厅里 只能坐在一张折叠椅上
I had to sit on a folding chair in your folks' living room
因为你在沙发上烧出了很多洞
'cause you kept burning holes in the furniture.
一个害羞的小家伙 不敢跟人有眼神接触
Shy little nothing that could barely make eye contact.
你还记得我跟你说的话吗
You remember what I told you?
我会比祖国人更伟大 - 是吗
You said that I'd be bigger than Homelander. - Did I?
碳化铪合金 不管你烧到多少度都不会熔化
Hafnium carbide alloy. Won't melt no matter how hot you burn.
再也不必向美国人露下♥体♥了
No more showing your balls to America.
这玩意的价格少说也得八位数 没有人会花这笔钱的
I mean, this thing is low eight figures, easy. No one's actually gonna pay for this.
纽约已经付了钱 这会儿他们正在打造这套战服
New York already has. They're building it as we speak.
你想住梅芙以前的公♥寓♥ 还是星光的
Would you rather take Maeve's old apartment or Starlight's?
律师需要几个月的时间 才能做好书面协议
Now, it's gonna take the lawyers a... couple months to paper the deal,
但是 孩子 你要加入超级七人队了
but you, my boy, are going to The Seven.
不需要选秀 都不需要
No draft, no nothin'.
已经定了
It's done.
我们成功了
We did it.
卢克
Luke.
你还好吧
You okay?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表