剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
他们不想让你们知道我的存在 不想让你们知道真♥相♥
People that don't want you to know about me or the truth,
你不能相信任何人
and you-you can't trust anyone.
但我们却可以相信你
But we can trust you?
不
No. No.
她说得对 我连自己都不信
No, she's right. I wouldn't trust me, either,
我做了太多错事
not after what I did.
我会找到办法纠正这一切的
I'm gonna find a way to fix this.
我会让你们记起来的
I'm gonna make you remember.
记起什么
Remember what?
你也是英雄
That you're a hero.
一个真正的英雄
A real one.
那家伙疯了
That guy's fucking crazy.
绝对的 不过挺帅的 对吧
Totes. Kind of cute, though, right?
我不觉得这事有那么奇怪
I don't think it's that weird.
艾玛 分趾袜才叫奇怪
Toe socks are weird, Emma.
刚才那家伙的指甲缝里有血迹 而且不是他的血
That guy had literal blood under his fingernails, and it wasn't his.
天啊 你的超能力也太惊悚了
God, your powers are fucking bonkers.
等等 我下次什么时候来月经
Wait. When am I gonna get my period again?
别闹了 艾玛
Holy fuck, Emma.
干吗 我不记得了
What? I lost track.
你疯了
You're insane.
应该是下周五
Uh, I mean, next Friday, though.
谢谢你
Fucking thank you.
玛丽
Marie?
你去吧 我得去冲个澡 换身能见人的衣服
Oh, you go. I have to shower and put on actual clothes.
好吧
Okay.
你昨晚是不是断片儿了
Did you, uh... did you black out last night?
我真不觉得这关你什么事
I-I don't really think that's any of your business.
玛丽 我们都断片儿了
Marie, we all blacked out.
而且不只是昨晚的派对 连过去几天的事都不记得
And not just the party. The-the past few days.
你想想 我错过了跟海莉米勒的访谈 但我不知道原因
Think about it. I blew off my interview with Hailey Miller, but I don't know why.
我记得泰克奈特来过我们学校
I remember Tek Knight being here,
我记得跟他说话 但不记得原因
I remember talking to him, but I don't remember why.
刚才有个男生来过
There was a kid just now.
他表现得好像认识我和艾玛
He acted like he knew me and Emma.
什么男生 学校的学生
What kid? Another student?
叫山姆什么的 我从来没见过他
Sam something. I-I've never seen him.
除非你见过但是忘了
Unless you have and forgot. What'd he want?
他想干吗
To save us.
他说我们学校和学校里有人 想害我们 他要救我们
From someone at the school, from the school itself.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你到底对我们做了什么
Fuck you do to us, Dusty?
嘿 乔丹 他只是个孩子
Hey, Jordan, he's just a kid.
达斯蒂不是个孩子 他都28了
Dusty's not a kid. He's, like, 28.
可我的小鸡鸡还是像 没毛的毛毛虫一样 我的操蛋人生
Yet I still got a dick like a hairless caterpillar. Fuck my life.
我想我知道这是谁干的了
I think I know who did this.
鲁弗斯昨晚在这里
Rufus was here last night.
可恶 当然是他
Shit. Of course it's him.
为什么
Why?
我让他的鸡鸡爆掉了
I sort of... blew his dick off.
他差一点就杀了我的家人 英蒂拉
He nearly killed my family, Indira.
他带来的麻烦大于他的价值
He's far more trouble than he's worth,
而且反正金童已经死了
and Golden Boy is dead anyway.
我要说的是 我已经受够山姆了 他现在不归我负责了
The point is, I'm done with Sam. He's not my problem anymore.
我厌倦了照顾心理变♥态♥者
I'm tired of babysitting psychopaths.
照顾心理变♥态♥者就是你的工作职责
Babysitting psychopaths is literally your job.
那些小孩知道了他的事
Those kids found out about him.
我们已经处理好他们了 他们不会造成麻烦的
Those kids have been handled. They won't be a problem.
得了吧 你很清楚他们迟早
Come on. You know it's just a matter of time before they find out
都会知道我们在这下面做的一切
about everything else we're doing down here.
我只差这么一点 就能做出完美的病毒了
I am this fucking close to perfecting the virus,
这是彻底控制他们的可行办法
a viable way to control them for good.
但如果被他们发现了…
But if they discover that?
我拿的钱不值得我为这破事送命
I'm not paid nearly enough to die for this shit.
就是说你想加薪
So you want a raise?
我不是那个意思…
No, that's not what I...
那就直接把你的要求摆出来
So why don't you tell me what it is you do want?
因为你我都心知肚明 你哪儿都去不了
Because we both know you're not going anywhere.
拿超人类来做试验 观察他们的反应
Cutting up Supes and seeing how they tick
这种技能摆到简历里可算不上光鲜
is a skill that won't quite shine on your LinkedIn profile.
我要那个女孩
I want the girl.
玛丽 她的超能力是我见过最稀有的
Marie. Her abilities are the rarest I've ever seen.
她不知道自己有多强大
She doesn't understand how powerful she really is.
她是完美的试验对象 她能加快我的进度
She's the perfect subject, could speed up my timeline.
她是很特别
She is special.
但不行
But no.
你不是唯一对莫罗感兴趣的人
You're not the only one interested in Moreau.
她有个赞助人 所以我们绝对不能碰她
She has a benefactor, and because of that, she's strictly off-limits.
暂时如此
For now.
你的意思是鲁弗斯 从此以后都得坐在马桶上尿尿
So what you're saying is that Rufus has to piss sitting down forever.
你是故意的吗
You do it on purpose?
不是 那是个意外 我甚至都不确定自己是怎么做到
No, it was an accident. I'm not even sure how I did it.
那是他咎由自取
He fucking deserved it.
你为什么会跟他说话
Why were you even talking to him?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我当时在找什么东西
I was looking for something.
我是在大一 《心理学入门》课上认识他的
I met him in Intro Psych freshman year.
他说喜欢我的手套
He said he liked my gloves.
后来
And then...
三天后 我在一张陌生的床上醒过来
...three days later I woke up in a random bed
有个摄影机正对着我
with a camera pointed at me.
他看到我醒了 微笑着对我说
He saw I was awake, smiled, and said,
“你敢乱来 我就把你的记忆再抹掉”
"Make this weird, and I'll wipe you again."
操♥他♥妈♥的
Holy fucking shit.
凯特 你告诉过任何人吗
Cate, did you tell anybody?
我能说什么
And say what?
他拍下了我表示同意的视频
He had me on camera consenting.
无所谓了 我根本就不记得 所以…
It doesn't matter. I don't even remember it, so...
可你的身体记得
Your body fucking remembers.
你…
Are you...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我应该留个心眼的 现在我知道了 所以…
I should've known better, and now I do, so...
这跟他的作案手法完全一致
This is exactly his M.O.
对
Right.
我能理解他要向我报仇
So, I get him coming after me for... revenge or whatever,
但是为什么把你们也拖下水
but why go after you guys?
安德烈在哪里
Where's Andre?
糟了 鲁弗斯
Oh, shit. Rufus.
他会杀了鲁弗斯的
He's gonna kill Rufus.
艾玛
Emma?
我就知道是你
I knew it was you!
我的天啊 小妞 你昨天太狂野了
Oh, my God. No, girl, you were litty last night!
你有那种超级英雄大人物的能量
Yeah, no, you got that big Supe energy!
对啊 天啊
Yeah.
她真是酷毙了
现在的情况很混乱 但是…
You know, this is a fucked-up situation, but...
我只想说不必非得这么别扭
I just want to say it doesn't need to be weird.
我是指你和我的关系
B-Between us, I mean.
你不…
No, you don't...
你不需要说什么或做什么
you don't need to say or do anything.
是那个人♥渣♥把我们催眠了
'Cause that scumbag mind-raped us.
我们当时不知道自己在做什么
And we weren't acting like ourselves.
对 同意
Yeah. I hear you,
可是… - 一切都好
um, but... - It's all good.
没有问题 我们之间没什么
It's cool. We're cool.
对 绝对的
Yeah, yeah. Totally.
我们没什么的
We are cool.
王八蛋 鲁弗斯在那里
Motherfucker. There's Rufus.
他怎么会跟谢提在一起
What's he doing with Shetty?
我们去了解一下 - 慢着
Let's find out. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等他跟谢提分开了再说
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表