剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
哦 天啊…不好意思 我以为… - 我们马上离开
Oh, my... Sorry, I thought... - Sorry, we're just leaving.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
前情提要
我不记得昨晚发生了什么
I don't remember what happened last night.
我没有关于这几天的记忆
There are days that I am missing.
我想我知道这是谁干的了
I think I know who did this.
艾玛 是我 山姆
Emma, it's me, Sam.
“树林” 星尘汽车电影院
The Woods, the-the Stardust Drive-In.
我会找到办法让你们记起来的
I'm gonna find a way to make you remember.
记起什么 - 你也是英雄
Remember what? - That you're a hero.
那家伙疯了
That guy's crazy.
不过挺帅的 对吧
Kind of cute, though, right?
你父母给你注射了一种危险的药 把你当成了摇钱树
Your parents shot you up with a dangerous drug to make a buck off you.
我父母已经不在了
My parents are dead
因为他们被我杀了 我痛恨自己
because I killed them. I fucking hate myself.
我一把抓住我弟弟 让他再也别回来
I grabbed my little brother and I told him to go away and never come back.
那是我的超能力第一次显现
That was the first time my powers showed up.
我认为在我们身上发生过 一些很可怕的事
I think something really fucked happened to us
而且我认为谢提校长也有份
and I think Dean Shetty is a part of it.
我只差这么一点 就能做出完美的病毒
I am this fucking close to perfecting the virus.
是凯特
It's Cate.
凯特甚至一次又一次地 让金童忘记自己有个弟弟
Cate made Golden Boy forget he even had a brother over and over and over...
凯特 跟他们说那不是真的 - 真的很对不起
Tell them it isn't true. - I'm so sorry.
你没人性
You're a fucking monster.
记起我让你忘记的一切
Remember everything I made you forget.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴我不得不重温那场噩梦
So glad I had to relive that fucking nightmare.
我必须去找山姆
I have to go get Sam.
还有 你真♥他♥妈♥是个贱♥人♥
Also, you're a cunt.
是谢提让你这么做的吗
Shetty made you do this?
你扰乱了我的脑子
You were in my fucking head.
为什么 - 对不起
Why? I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有权力那么做
You had no fucking right.
我以为我是…
I thought I was...
嘿 - …在做正确的事
Hey. doing the right thing.
她怎么能那样对我们
How could she do this to us?
我永远都不会原谅她的
I'll never forgive her for this.
V世代
第一季第六集
安德烈
Andre?
我认为是她让卢克杀死布灵克的
I think she made Luke kill Brink.
并让他自杀
And kill himself.
我不这么认为
I don't... I don't think so.
我不认为她会那样做
I don't... think she would do that.
那就是她干的事
No. That is exactly what she does.
她让你爱上她
She makes you fall in love with her...
然后再背叛你 摧残你
...and then she fucks you over.
不 是这个学校残害我们
No. This school fucks you over.
来戈大报到那天
You know, getting into God U...
是我人生中最美好的一天
...was the best day of my life.
可这里跟我成长的那个破地方 没什么两样
And it's no different than the shithole I grew up in.
说出来你可能不信
You know what's wild? I can handle that.
我可以接受这个现实
I can even deal with
连我爸是个胆小懦弱的缩头乌龟 我也能接受
the fact that my... my father's a coward piece of shit.
但是这一切
But all of this?
发生了这一切 才知道凯特是背叛者
After everything... Cate?
她被他们害惨了 跟我们一样
I mean, she was fucked over just like the rest of us.
不 玛丽 这事她也有份
No. No. She was a part of it, Marie.
我认为我们该去跟她谈谈
I think we should talk to her.
不要
No.
因为谈了我就会原谅她
Because then I'd just forgive her.
来人啊 快来帮忙
Help! I need some help in here!
天啊 发生了什么事
Holy shit! What happened?
逼迫力用得太多会损害她的大脑
When she pushes too much, it fucks with her head.
没学过心脏复苏术吗 - 在哪
Didn't you learn CPR? - Where?
在超级英雄学校啊 老天爷 - 可恶
At superhero school? Jesus!
她的脉搏在变慢
Her... her pulse is slowing.
你能让它加快吗 - 我不知道
Can you speed it up? - I don't know. I-I, um...
万一杀了她怎么办 - 快想想办法
What if it kills her? - Just do something.
她有呼吸了
She's breathing. She's breathing.
她什么时候会醒过来
Wh... When does she wake up?
贝茨 你好 你感觉怎么样
Hello, Betsy. How are you feeling?
有意思
Interesting.
她这情况持续多久了 - 两天前我给她注射了一种病毒
How long has she been like this? Since I injected the virus, two days ago.
我们有被传染的危险吗 - 没有 一点都没有
Is there any risk of us getting sick? - No, no. None at all.
这个病毒只感染超人类
The virus only affects Supes.
它会跟他们血液里的五号♥化合物结合
It attaches to the Compound V in their blood.
我在山姆身上做了大量的工作 这算是回报
This is payoff for all the work I've done with Sam.
用这个方法能够控制超人类
A way to compassionately control Supes.
我已经准备好了 今天就可以向沃特报告
My report to Vought will be ready to submit today.
不 等我们准备好了再说
No. Not until we're ready.
我们已经准备好了
We are ready.
这正是他们想要的结果
These results are exactly what they've been looking for.
也是建立“树林”的原因
It's the very reason The Woods exists.
我同意你的看法 卡多萨博士
I agree with you, Dr. Cardosa,
但我们不能草率行事
but we mustn't get premature.
这话怎么理解
What do you mean?
加强剂量
Concentrate the dose.
看看能让她的状况恶化到什么程度
Let's see how sick we can make her.
凯特 你能听到我们吗
Cate. Cate, can you hear us?
她以前曾过度使用逼迫力吗 - 谁在乎啊
Has she ever pushed this much before? - Who cares?
这就是她对自己朋友洗♥脑♥的下场
This is what she gets for mind-raping her friends.
天啊 她去哪儿了
Holy shit, where'd she go?
你们看
Um, guys?
什么
What?
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
妈呀
Oh, shit.
这是什么情况
What's happening?
也许凯特比我们想象的更强大
Maybe Cate's more powerful than we thought.
随便 我受够这些破事了
Whatever. I'm done with this shit.
安德烈 别走
Andre, wait.
我们根本不知道这是什么地方
We don't even know where we are.
也不知道她对我们做了什么
Or what she did to us.
凯勒
Caleb!
凯勒
Caleb?
那是谁 - 快回来 求你了
Who is that? Come back! Please!
抱歉 女士 我们已经搜了三天了
I'm sorry, ma'am, but we've been looking for three days.
不要 他只有六岁
Don't. He's only six years old.
继续找 凯勒
Keep looking. Caleb?
凯勒 - 对 凯特的弟弟就叫这个名字
Caleb? - Yeah, that was Cate's brother's name.
她让他离开的那个
The one she sent away.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈 - 凯特 等等
Mommy! Cate, wait!
不要过来
Just... wait there.
天啊 这是她的回忆
Holy shit. This is a memory.
我跟她在一起感觉不安全
I don't feel safe with her.
我们进了凯特的回忆里
We're in Cate's head.
妈妈 那是意外
Mommy, it was an accident.
凯勒为什么会照我说的去做 他从来都不听我的话的
Why did Caleb listen to me? He never does.
我跟她在一起感觉不安全 - 好吧
I don't feel safe with her. - Okay.
凯特 你跟我来吧
Why don't you come with me, Cate?
我们会解决的 - 妈妈 我不是故意的
We'll sort this out, all right? Mommy, I didn't mean to.
你喜欢狗狗吗
Hey, do you like dogs?
我们这里有只警犬 可以让你摸一摸
We got a K9 unit over here, they'll let you pet one.
好吗 跟我来吧
All right? Just come with me.
好的 别离我太近 好吗
Okay, just give me a little distance, would you?
嘿
Hey!
你们这群油腻的蠢货在这里干什么
What are you greasy sack of fuck nuts doing in here?
这是真的假的 - 士兵男孩
What in the fuck? - Soldier Boy?
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing in here?
我是凯特小时候的假想朋友
I'm Cate's imaginary friend from when she was a kid.
其实是男朋友
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表