剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
好玩 其实很恶心
...fun. It-It's gross.
我那样做的时候有点讨厌自己
Like, I kind of hate myself for it.
去它的吧 这场戏不需要你变小
Well, fuck that. You're not getting small for this scene.
你想演哪个角色 任何角色都可以
Who do you want to play? Anyone.
梅芙女王 - 那你就演梅芙女王
Queen Maeve. Then you're playing Queen Maeve.
我请你来是因为你经历了很多事
I wanted to invite you here because you've been through a lot.
我只是想跟你聊天 为你提供帮助 如果可以的话
So I just wanted to talk and... help... if I can.
你是指心理治疗
You mean like therapy?
谢谢 但我不需要
Thanks but no.
在当校长之前 我是一名行为心理学家
Before I was a dean, I was a behavioral psychologist,
专门研究超级英雄
specializing in superheroes.
你们都表现得像是钢铁铸成的 但你们并不是
You all act like you're made of steel. But you're not.
没有人是 - 校长 无意冒犯
No one is. No offense, ma'am.
我相信你很擅长你的工作
I'm sure you're great at your job.
只是这些对我不起作用
It just... doesn't work on me.
我想告诉你一些残酷的事实 你能承受得了吗
I'd like to tell you some hard truths. Can you handle that?
当然 钢铁铸成的
Sure. Made of steel.
我觉得你很难敞开心扉
I think... it's difficult for you to open up
卸下心防 因为你一旦失控 就会发生悲剧
and to let go, because when you lose control, tragedy.
尽管你♥爸♥妈的死并不是你的错
Your mom and dad, which wasn't your fault.
但是我认为你害怕你会再次伤害别人
But, still, I think you're scared you might hurt somebody again,
所以你就筑起心墙 把每个人都推开
and so you... You clamp up and you push everyone away.
独善其身 我的分♥析♥如何 说中了吗
You go back to looking out for yourself. How am I doing? Am I warm?
远着呢
Ice-cold.
我来这里不是为了饮酒 狂欢 嗑药
I'm not here to do keg stands or get high
或者直面我对过去的感受
or get in touch with my feelings about my past.
我是来当英雄的
I'm here to be a hero.
你为什么想成为英雄 - 为了帮助别人
Why do you want to be a hero? - To help people.
而且超级七人塔上的视野不错 - 我相信这都是部分原因
And the view from Seven Tower doesn't hurt. No, sure, that's all part of it, but...
但根本原因是什么
...why, really?
我妹妹
My sister.
她被收养了 我不知道她现在在哪里
She got adopted. I don't know where.
我一直在找她 如果我有足够的钱 也许就能找到她
I've been looking for her. And maybe with enough money, I can... I can find her.
她会看到我是…
Uh, she'll see that I'm...
我们家人可以再次团聚
We could be... a family again.
好的
Yeah.
我不会不顾你的尖叫和抵抗 把你拖回来
Look, I'm not gonna drag you in here kicking and screaming,
但我真的希望你会回来
but I do hope you'll come back.
我喜欢你 玛丽
I like you, Marie.
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you.
二楼
只能通过主控室进入
鲍勃 - 我叫格雷格
Bob. I'm Greg.
妈的 - 冷静点
Fuck. - Calm down.
冷静 布灵克死了 - 常在河边走 哪有不湿脚
Calm down? Brink's fucking dead. - Brink was like Siegfried.
整天应对危险的动物 总有一天会被咬
You work with dangerous animals all day, sooner or later, you're gonna get bitten.
应该是“不湿鞋”
I think that was Roy.
放松 山姆 你每次试图逃走 都会受伤
Easy, Sam. Every time you try to leave, you hurt yourself.
杀人犯
天啊
Jesus.
卢克的东西怎么不见了 - 他们把房♥间清空了
Where is all Luke's stuff? - They cleared it out.
谁 - 我怎么知道
Who? - Fuck if I know.
这里有漂白剂的气味 - 他们为什么要这么做
Smells like bleach in here. Why would they do that?
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
大家好 我是贾斯汀加西亚 来听听八卦吧
Hey, y'all. It's Justine Garcia, and it's time to spill some tea.
这是开学第一周…
It's the first week of classes at God U...
手♥机♥借我看一下
Can I see the phone?
如果这是真的 你应该寻求帮助 - 手♥机♥能借我看一下吗
If it's true, you should really get some help. Can I please see the phone?
《小巧小蟋蟀》的明星主持人 必须呕吐才能变小
...star of Fun Sized with Little Cricket has to throw up to get tiny.
这个例子再次证明了父权制 让女性追求无法达到的美貌标准
Just another example of how the patriarchy makes women chase unattainable beauty standards,
我非常厌恶这种异性恋男性的凝视
and I, for one, am fucking sick of this heterosexist male gaze.
要不舔舔你的尾巴
What if you licked your tail?
舔我的尾巴 - 对 舔尾巴尖
Lick my tail? - Yeah, like, the tip.
做出性感挑逗的样子 像在舔小鸡鸡 既是鸡鸡又是尾巴
All naughty-sexy. Like it's a dick. A dick tail.
你不觉得那样尺度太大吗 - 获得点赞是很辛苦的事
You don't think that's, like, too much? Getting likes is a grind.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
对 就是这样
Yeah, just like that.
很好 宝贝 很有吹♥箫♥女王的劲头
Oh, yeah, baby. Just Nancy Reagan that shit.
你为什么要那样做 - 天啊 那是秘密吗
Why would you do that? Shit. Was it a secret?
当然是秘密啊 - 对不起 可你没说啊
Of course it was a fucking secret. Sorry, but you never said that.
我只是觉得你的经历 可以帮到其他女生
I just... I thought you had an experience that could help other girls.
对 还能吸引大批新粉丝
Yeah, and get a shit ton of new followers, huh?
无意冒犯 你对这事反应过激了
Okay, no offense, but you're being really intense about this.
可恶
Oh, fuck.
你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗
You know what I just realized?
卢克的办公桌抽屉里全是假阳♥具♥ 它们也都不见了
Luke's desk drawer was full of dildos. They're all gone, too.
有些保安可能一个星期都会菊花疼
So some security guard is not gonna shit straight for a week.
怎么了 - 监控摄像头熔化了
What? Security camera's melted.
是你干的吗 - 不是 是高温造成的
Did you do that? - No. No. Something hot did.
“在你♥爸♥爸那里” - 什么
"Your dad has it." What?
那是卢克对我说的最后一句话 - 你从没告诉过我
It was the last thing that Luke said to me! You never told me the last thing Luke ever said.
这话没头没脑的 我当时以为他疯了
Didn't make sense. I thought he was fucking crazy.
但我认为他把什么东西♥藏♥在了这里
But I think... he hid something in here.
这画面太辣眼睛了
That is really Freudian.
如果你在看这段视频 我想事情已经搞砸了
Okay. If you're watching this, I guess things got fucked.
说出来你可能不信 但是他们 抓走了我弟弟 他就在学校的下面
Okay, I know this sounds crazy, but they have my brother. He's not dead. He's underneath the school.
他们称之为“树林” 那是一所可怕的医院
They call it the Woods. - It's, like, this fucked-up hospital or something.
他们对我和我弟弟做了一些可怕的事 布灵克也有份
They did messed-up things to him and to me. And Brink... Brink is a part of this.
我现在要去那里 让他把弟弟还给我
I'm gonna go in there right now. I'm gonna make him give me my brother back.
如果你看到这个 我想情况已经非常糟糕了
If you're seeing this, I guess things got pretty fucked.
对不起 如果可以的话 请你救山姆
I'm sorry. Help Sam if you can, please.
我爱你 安德烈 告诉凯特我也爱她
I love you, Andre. Tell Cate I love her, too.
山姆 他那个自杀的弟弟
Sam? His brother who killed himself?
对 他得了精神分♥裂♥症什么的 对吧
Yeah, he had, um... schizophrenia or some shit, right?
他死在了那个机构里… 叫什么“树丛”来着
And he... he died in that facility, that, um... Some-Something Grove.
或者他并没有死
Unless he didn't.
但…这听起来很疯狂 对吧
I mean, that sounds insane, right?
精神分♥裂♥是家族遗传症 卢克会不会也有
Schizophrenia runs in families. Is there any chance Luke could've had it?
我不知道 或许吧 - 他前一天晚上一直在跟我们狂欢
I don't know. Maybe. I mean, he was partying with us the night before.
他很开心 他为什么不告诉我们 - 我不知道
And he seemed happy. Why wouldn't he tell us? I don't know.
但如果卢克并没有疯呢
But what if Luke wasn't crazy?
我只是觉得…糟了
I just think... Oh, shit.
那个采访
The... interview.
去吧 反正我也得睡一下 最近我过多使用逼迫能力 头痛欲裂
Go. I got to get a few hours' sleep anyway. My head kills from all the pushing I've been doing lately.
我应该留下来 我们需要一起 尽可能地弄清楚…
No, I-I should stay, because we need to figure out everything that we can about...
安德烈 我是说真的 想出人头地很正常
Andre. Andre, seriously. It's all right to want it.
不只是你♥爸♥爸
It's not just your dad.
你想当第一名 甚至加入超级七人队 这很正常
You want to make number one, maybe make it to the Tower. It's okay.
你看起来吊儿郎当 但实际上 你的内心是个英雄
Underneath that scumbag candy shell, there's a fucking hero.
卢克一直都知道 我也是
Luke always knew it. And I do, too.
海莉米勒访谈
“海莉:当时只有你跟安德烈 ”
'It was just you and Andre?'
“玛丽:只有我们俩
'Just us.
“我们知道我们必须在金童 杀害更多无辜者之前阻止他”
We knew we had to stop Golden Boy before he killed more innocent... people.'"
海莉 其实当时还有别人在场
Actually, Hailey, someone else was there, too.
李乔丹 乔丹才是 当时真正跟金童对抗的人
Jordan Li. Jordan's the one who really fought Golden Boy.
听说预计评分是九分 收视率18
I heard they're projecting a nine rating. Eighteen share for this.
现在他们预估收视率会更高
Now they're saying bigger.
安德烈开始量 他在超级七人塔的房♥间的窗帘了吗
Is Andre measuring the drapes for his room at Seven Tower yet?
是你说的 不是我 - 恭喜 伙计
You said it, not me. Congrats, pal.
该死
Shit.
沃特实业安全登录 请用指纹登录
允许访问
汤米…天啊
山姆
Sam. Sam.
病人目前状况不稳定 必须进行全天候监控
可恶
Fuck.
那是他弟弟
That's his brother?
你儿子在哪里 - 我正在给他打电♥话♥ 他不接
Where the fuck is your son? I'm trying him. He's not picking up.
他准是快到了 他不会…
I'm sure he's about to be here. He wouldn't miss it.
拿掉一把椅子
Uh-huh, well... lose a chair.
再等等他
Just, uh, give him a minute.
呼叫图像组 必须马上重新做画面
Uh, radio Graphics. Now we're gonna have to re-chyron everything.
用单数 “戈多金的守护者” 还是不够简洁
Singular. "Guardian of Godolkin." Still too many fucking syllables.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表