剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
嗯 我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
迷路了
You lost?
我能找到 谢了
I got it. Thanks.
你昨晚的身手不错嘛 我给你 起了个超级英雄的名号♥ 想听吗
Those were some sweet moves last night. I was coming up with your superhero name. You want to hear it?
血腥玛丽
Bloody Marie.
烂透了 - 确实
That's terrible. - Yeah, it is.
那个瘦瘦的男生 你以前…
Well, um... that skinny kid,
你以前见过他吗 他们那么粗暴地 把他拖走 太可恶了 对吗
did you... You seen him before? The way they dragged him off was just fucked, right?
他当时失控了
He was out of control.
好吧 凝血娃 - 这个更烂
Okay, Coagula. Even worse.
我再好好想想
I'll k... I'll keep workshopping.
今晚告诉你我想到的名字吧
I'll show you what I come up with? Tonight?
我们几个朋友要出校园去转转
A few of us are going on a... field trip. Off campus.
金童 我和另外几个朋友 你也来吧
Golden Boy, myself, a few others. You should come.
我 - 对啊
Uh, me? - Yeah.
跟你们出去
Out with you guys?
社交不就是这样吗
I mean, that's how socializing works, right?
那会违反宵禁的
We'd be breaking curfew.
被逮住了才算 但我们不会被逮住的
If we get caught. We're not gonna get caught.
谢谢邀请 但我不去了 我惹不起麻烦
Thanks... for the invite, uh, but no. I can't afford the trouble.
这个嘛
Well...
如果你改变主意的话 十点在打击罪案学院大楼见
Crimefighting Building at 10:00 if you change your mind.
我现在就要让你改变主意
Okay, this is me changing your fucking mind right now.
你有机会跟金童去狂欢 你居然在犹豫
You have a chance to go party with Golden Boy and you aren't sure?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他不是有女朋友吗 - 是 而且她很火♥辣♥
I think he has a girlfriend, right? Yes, and she's hot!
天啊 你们仨会搞到床上去 这可是我梦寐以求的
Oh, my God! You're gonna have a three-way. You are literally living my dream.
那你去吧 - 我没有被邀请
Then you go. I wasn't invited.
玛丽 这是你的一个大好机会 更重要的是 对我也是个好机会
Marie, this is a huge opportunity for you. And, much more importantly, for me.
如果你跟那些人相处得好 就意味着我也能沾光
Because if you get in good with those guys, that means I will.
艾玛 你不明白 万一我被逮住 我的麻烦就大了
Emma. You don't understand the world-ending trouble I'll be in if I'm busted.
我爸爸非常严格 重点就是 我不能搞砸了
My dad is... really strict. The point is, I can't fuck up.
我今天晚上会一直唠叨这件事 如果你不去的话 准备好耳朵长茧吧
I'm gonna be jerking off about this the whole night, so if you don't go, just be prepared for that experience.
而且我说话声音可大了
And I'm loud as fuck.
我没有适合的衣服 - 我衣柜里的衣服随便你穿
I don't... have anything to wear. Please borrow whatever you want from my closet.
好 这个…
Okay. So...
你得在腿上抹超多润滑油才能塞进去 到时候我再帮你脱下来
You need to load up your legs with lube to get into these. I'll help you get out of them tonight.
那我怎么尿尿 - 不能尿尿 绝对不能
How am I supposed to pee? - Oh, you don't. Like, literally never.
我说了吧 这是玛丽 我之前跟你们说过的
Told you. This is Marie. She's the one that I was telling you guys about.
你好 我是卢克
Hey. I'm Luke.
这是凯特 - 我知道你们是谁
Uh, this is Cate. I know who you are.
我知道每一个…
I know every...
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
这位是乔丹 - 我们见过面了
Uh, that's Jordan. - Yeah, we've met.
你打算今晚也不让我去吗 - 我很乐意
You gonna reject me from this outing, too? - I'd love to.
不行 客气点 否则不跟你们分享我的毒品
No, play nice or I will not share my drugs with you.
坐我的车
Uh, come on. We'll take my car.
小蟋蟀的格斗之夜
你死了算了
差劲
逊毙了 干吗要浪费时间拍这种垃圾
我觉得那只仓鼠很可爱 她可真是辣眼睛
嘿 我是里亚姆 我们今天见过面 我是你的忠粉 记得吗
真♥他♥妈♥上头
Fucking drip, baby.
来 再抽一条
Shit. One more.
来一点吗
You want some?
不用了 谢谢 - 好吧
Um... no, thank you. All right.
真不敢相信我正置身于超级七人塔
I can't believe I'm at Seven Tower.
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
你六岁的时候 穿着梅芙装扮服 梦想着有一天能加入超级七人队
You were six years old in a Maeve costume, just dreaming about making The Seven.
现在我确实有这个梦想 不过你猜错了
Now I do. But no.
我12岁之前 根本不知道自己有超能力
I didn't even know I had powers until I was 12.
真的假的
Really?
我小时候父母给我打了五号♥化合物 到了我青春期 药效才开始显现
My parents gave me V as a baby. But it didn't hit till puberty.
你父母肯定很高兴吧
Oh, they must've been excited.
高兴死了
Thrilled.
我爸到现在都还在说这事
It's still the only thing my dad talks about.
总是在跟他组局打球的球友面前吹嘘
Brags about it to all the guys at his pickup games.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在撒谎
I'm lying.
我父母死了
M-My parents died.
我不知道自己为什么要撒谎
I don't know why I do that.
我弟弟也去世了 - 很抱歉
My brother passed away, too. I'm sorry.
这就是我来这所学校的原因
That's, uh, why I'm here. At this school.
为了我妹妹
For my sister.
我想向她证明 我不是…
I want to... prove to her that I'm not...
能给你个忠告吗 尽管你并没有让我给忠告
Can I give you some advice? That you're not at all asking for?
请说
Please.
当英雄…
Being a hero is, uh...
跟你想象的不一样
It's not what you think.
如果你真的想当英雄 那你必须是为了自己
You know, if you're gonna do this, make sure you do it for you.
真不敢相信 是小蟋蟀啊
Oh, I can't believe it. Little Cricket.
我14岁时会看着你的视频撸管 - 嘴巴可真甜
I used to jerk off to you when I was 14. That's... sweet.
我们能试试一个玩法吗 - 好啊
Hey, can we try something? Yeah.
我不希望你觉得我变♥态♥ - 你不变♥态♥
I don't want you to think I'm weird. You're not weird.
你能不能…
Would you, uh...
变小
...get little?
那行不通啊 因为身体构造
Well, that wouldn't really work, 'cause, like...anatomy.
我显然不是那个意思 - 嗯
Yeah, obviously not that.
我要变小并不容易
Well, you know, it's not so easy for me to get little.
而且我们现在做的事很棒 不是吗
Hey, but what we're doing now is great, right?
你 性感又小巧
You... sexy and small...
挂在我的鸡鸡上 想想就让我欲♥火♥焚身
...hanging off my cock. You'd be so fucking hot.
求你了
Please?
好啊
Awesome.
在这里等着 我需要点时间
Wait here. I'll just take a minute.
不好意思 我需要穿件衣服
Sorry. I just need a... shirt.
很快回来
I'll just be a minute.
晚上好 是哪位预订的 - 我们没有预订
Good evening. Reservation under? - We don't have one.
但你根本不在乎 对吗 - 我根本不在乎 跟我来吧
But you don't give a fuck. Right? I do not give a fuck. Follow me.
你们感兴趣吗
You guys in?
那是可♥卡♥因♥ - 可♥卡♥因♥都抽完了 这是摇♥头♥丸♥
Is that cocaine? We finished all the coke. It's Molly.
我不怎么碰那些粉 不过我会来一点点魔菇
Hey, I don't really fuck with powders, but I do microdose shrooms.
那你呢 新生
So, what do you say, freshman?
不了 谢谢
no, thank you.
我可以脱掉手套让你就范的
You know, I could take my glove off and make you.
我不会啦 我支持知情同意权 但我可以逼你 所以你该尝试一下
I won't, 'cause I'm all about consent. But I could. So... you should.
好
Yes! Yes!
我们去跳舞吧 - 什么
Now let's dance! - What?
来吧
Come on.
我说了吧
I told you.
对 她挺酷的
Yeah. She's cool.
天啊
Fuck.
赞啊 感觉太好了 再用点力
Oh, fuck, that's so great. Squeeze a little harder.
这怎么样 - 太爽了
How's that? - That's great.
试着踢我的蛋蛋 - 好吧
Now try kicking my balls. Okay.
这是你见过的最粗的鸡鸡吗
Is this the biggest dick you've ever seen?
是的 相对来说 - 你能说出来吗
I mean, yeah, relatively. Can you say it?
是的 这是我见过的最粗的鸡鸡
Yeah, dude, it's the biggest dick I've ever seen.
靠
Fuck.
那一下感觉超好
That was... really good.
她来了 - 你换了 为什么
There she is. - You changed. Why?
因为我乐意 而且这样才有免费酒喝
'Cause I fucking felt like it. Also, free drinks.
这倒是真的 干杯
True. Cheers.
敬超级七人队
To The Seven.
他妈的超级七人队 - 小声点 我刚刚就跟你说了
Fucking Seven. - Quiet down. I just told you.
你一定要请我去超级七人塔 我很迷火车头
You got to invite me to the Tower. 'Cause I crush hard on A-Train.
极速者的床上功夫
A speedster in bed?
我正在提醒自己 绝不能请你去
Making a mental note right now to never invite you.
这是最不让人惊讶的消息 不过还是要恭喜你
It is the least surprising surprise ever, but... congrats.
你什么时候开始
When do you start?
你的意思是我什么时候离开 好让你爬上第一名
Uh, you mean, when do I leave so you can finally be ranked number one?
那就太好了 但是学校理事 觉得我的性别太混乱了
Please. That'd be great, but trustees think I'm too confusing.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表