剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我绝不可能排第一的 - 你都上迎新视频了
No way I'll be number one. - The trustees put you in the orientation video.
这样他们就可以 很骄傲自满地说他们非常进步
Yeah, so they could suck their own dicks about how progressive they are.
布灵克的影响力很大 而且他很欣赏你
Okay, well, Brink does carry a lot of weight with them, and he loves you.
你算是他最受宠的儿子兼女儿
I mean, you're like his, um, favorite son/daughter.
我觉得你很有机会
I think you got a shot.
虽然这会让我非常生气 但应该会是安德烈
It'll be Andre. As much as that pisses me off.
不要 那种责任 而且必须跟我爸一起工作…
Uh, that-that responsibility and having to work with my dad?
我不要 全给你吧
Fuck that. That's all you.
我会为你加油鼓气 同时继续尽情地游戏人间
I will cheer you on as I continue to suck and fuck my little heart out.
但这一切都是你努力的成果 所以我为你感到骄傲
But you, you worked your fucking ass off for this. And I'm proud of you.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我爱你
Love you.
哇 有人飘起来了 - 应该是的 对 绝对是
Oh, shit. Someone's rolling. - I think. Yeah. Definitely.
卢克
Luke.
请救救我
Please help me.
你怎么会一个人待着呢
How are you alone right now?
我该不会是第一个撩你的吧 那似乎不可能
I mean, I can't be the first guy to hit on you tonight. Statistically speaking, that seems impossible.
我在等我男朋友 - 说得过去
I'm waiting for my boyfriend. Fair enough.
这样吧 抛硬币 正面我留 反面我走
Uh, how about heads, I stay, tails, I leave?
你是超人类 - 或者我只是个很厉害的魔术师
You're a Supe. Or I'm just a very good magician.
不过超人类听起来更性感 就这么说吧
But "Supe" sounds sexier. Let's go with that one.
小鸟就那么点能耐吗
That all the bird can do?
看到那边那个老头了吗
You see Old Balls right there?
如果我能让这只小鸟飞进他的杯子里
If I can get this little birdie into his cup,
你能不能同意 最好是跟我回家
will you agree to, at best, go home with me...
再不济也要跟我跳个舞 开心一下
...and, at worst, we hit the dance floor and have a good time?
天啊 到底发生了什么事 - 应该是我割断了她的动脉 惨了
Oh, my God. What the hell happened? - Uh, I think I hit an artery, dude! Aw, fuck!
我被一个蠢货撞了一下 她快死了 她流了很多血
Some fuck bumped into me! I think she's gonna die, man. She's bleeding out.
打911 - 那样来不及
We need to call 911! - They won't get here in time.
我们必须离开这里 - 我们必须马上离开这里
We need to go. We need to get the fuck out of here. We need to get the fuck out of here now.
快走
Come on.
她还活着
She's alive.
她还活着
She's alive.
你救了她
You saved her!
昨晚在摩天楼夜♥总♥会♥ 这位女生倒在了地上 血流不止
Last night at Skyscraper Club, this lady fell bleeding.
这位女士突然出现 救了这个女生
This woman appears. She saved the girl's life.
你是救了人 但是我逼你出去玩的
Okay, sure, you're the hero, but I'm the one who made you go,
所以在某种意义上来说 我才是英雄
so in a very real way, I'm the hero.
抱歉让你的衣服沾满了血 - 天啊 那太值了
Sorry for all the... blood on your clothes. Oh, God, worth it.
金童闻起来是什么味道的 像饼干 对吧
Wait, so what did Golden Boy smell like? Like cookies, right?
像饼干和希望
Like cookies and hope?
你叫玛丽吧 布灵克教授办公室 打电♥话♥来了 他想见你
Marie, right? Professor Brink's office called. He wants to see you.
你是说现在
You mean now?
只有我一个? - 我不知道
And... just me? I don't know.
还有 我不是你的助理 你♥他♥妈♥的买♥♥个手♥机♥吧
Also, I'm not your assistant. Get a fucking phone.
他看到了网上的消息 你肯定能上他的课了
Dude! He's seen Instagram. You're in his class for sure.
…接受来自底蕴丰厚的文化背景 并能促成变化的独一无二的你
...who will accept you as the unique, culturally rich change agent that you are.
玛丽莫罗
Ah, Marie Moreau.
你救了那个姑娘 非常好
You saved that girl's life. Good for you.
谢谢您 教授
Thank you, sir.
孩子 我这一辈子都在研究超级英雄
You know, kid, I've dedicated my life to studying superheroes.
拿了三个硕士学位 花了无数的时间做研究…
Three masters, countless hours of research.
可以大胆地说 我比世界上任何一个人
I think it's safe to say that I know more about Supes
都更了解超人类 超人类非常了不起
than just about any soul alive. And they are something.
但有一个人比所有超人类都厉害 英国斯卡伯勒的弗雷德麦卡里斯特
But there's one fella that's got 'em all beat. Fred McCallister of Scarborough, U.K.
教授 他是谁 - 就是一个普通人
Sir? Who's that? Just a guy.
一个没有超能力的傻帽
Some powerless schmuck.
他的老狗阿诺德跳进了大洋里 开始溺水
See, his old dog Arnold jumped into the ocean, and he started to go under.
弗雷德跳进了水里 救了他的杂种狗
So, Fred, he hopped into the drink and he managed to save his old mutt,
自己却淹死了
but he drowned in the process.
那是大部分超级英雄 甚至是伟大的超级英雄无法理解的事
And, see, that is what most superheroes, even the big ones, they just don't get.
当英雄 真正的英雄 并不是为了荣耀
That being a hero, a real hero, is not about glory.
而是为了牺牲
It's about sacrifice.
你明白吗 - 我应该明白 教授
You understand that? I think so, sir.
好
Good.
很好
Good.
我很抱歉必须告诉你这件事 但是你被开除了
'Cause... And I can't tell you how sorry I am to tell you this, but... you're being expelled.
什么 - 你要明白 金童 安德烈 乔丹
What? - See, Golden Boy, Andre, Jordan,
他们将一往无前 他们可以救成千上万人的性命
they're going all the way. They could save thousands of people.
但如果八卦网站知道 他们昨晚嗑了药 差点让一个女人
But not if TMZ finds out that they almost let a woman bleed to death
流血过多而死 那就完了 总得有人替他们顶罪
because they were high. Somebody's got to take that hit.
你明白的 你救了那个女人
You get that. Look, you saved that woman.
但你不小心割开她的喉咙在先 单凭这个理由就该把你开除
But, you know, you kind of slit her throat accidentally first. And that's grounds for removal.
等等 等一下 我没有
Wait. Just... wait. I-I didn't. I...
您不能把我赶走 - 我很抱歉 真的
You... you can't kick me out. Oh, I'm so sorry. I really am.
不知能否给你安慰 但我很欣赏你 - 不 您不明白
I... And I like you, for what it's worth. No, you don't understand.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
他们会把我送去那个成人机构… - 你很机灵 你能找到办法的
They're gonna send me to this adult facility that... Oh, you're a resourceful girl. You'll figure something out.
坦白说 我认为 你在戈大是在浪费时间
Honestly, I think you're wasting your time here at G.U.
你操纵血液的能力 不能吸引美国人口的中坚力量
Those blood powers of yours, they're a nonstarter in Middle America.
对四大重要人群来说都没有吸引力 - 您错了
There's no four-quadrant appeal there. You're wrong.
亲爱的 你得保住你的朋友 就像英国那个男人一样
Look, honey, you get to save your friends. Just like that guy in the U.K.
牺牲小我 完成大我 大部分超人类都做不到
I mean, that is more hero than most Supes ever manage.
那很了不起 - 如果我拒绝呢
And that's something. What if I say no?
孩子 你亲手杀死了自己的父母 你是孤儿
Well... you're an orphan who murdered her parents, kiddo.
恐怕你没什么选择
I'm afraid you don't got much choice.
他说什么了 - 你那天为什么要劝我出去
What'd he say? Why did you make me go out?
我就知道不该出去的 - 发生什么事了
I knew I shouldn't have gone. - Whoa, what happened?
这一切 还有你 都不是我想要的 别来烦我
I didn't ask for this. For you. Just leave me alone.
卢克
Luke.
卢克 你在哪里
Luke, where are you?
卢克
Luke.
山姆
Sam?
卢克 这不是梦 这是真的
Luke, it's not a dream. It's real.
卢克 请救救我
Luke. Please help me.
你杀死了他们
You killed them.
安娜贝丝 求你了
Annabeth, please.
不要 离我远点
No, stay away from me.
你是妖怪
You're a monster.
我不是妖怪
I'm not a monster.
嘿 兄弟 你感觉怎样 我抽了可♥卡♥因♥现在在狂流汗
Hey, man. How you feel? 'Cause I'm sweating cocaine.
嘿
Hey.
你知道布灵克在做什么 来保护你们吗
Do you know? What Brink's doing to protect you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
天啊 玛丽 我不得不这么做
Oh, shit. Marie, I... I had to.
我什么都没看见 - 你不明白
I-I didn't see anything. You don't understand what Brink did, okay?
你不知道树林的事 - 什么
You don't know about The Woods. What?
他抽着烟睡着了 把自己烧死了
Okay, please, he-he fell asleep with a Camel lit in his mouth and he burned himself.
好 绝对的
Yeah. For sure.
这是我们的秘密
Our secret.
你为什么非得来这里 玛丽
Why did you have to come, Marie?
快跑
Run!
嘿 搞什么 - 玛丽
Hey, what the fuck? - Marie!
卢克 这是怎么了 要不…
Uh, Luke, what's, uh... What's going on? Maybe...
要不你先穿上衣服 - 让开
Maybe put your dick away? Move.
你先冷静下来
Not until you chill out.
你也有份
You're in on it, too.
卢克 这到底是怎么回事 - 让开
Luke, what the fuck is going on? Move!
快走 快
Go! Now! Go!
卢克
Luke.
卢克 没事的 你冷静冷静
Luke, it's gonna be okay. Calm down.
能晚点再拍吗 我昨晚的宿醉还没醒
Can we do this later? I'm still drunk from last night.
这最好不过了 喝一口 然后说 “急转漩涡能解宿醉”
No, it's perfect. Just-just take a sip, say, "Turbo Rush cures hangovers."
就算它能治癌症 我也不要喝
I wouldn't pour this on my dick if it cured cancer.
玛丽
Marie?
嘿 站住 怎么了
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, stop! What?
他杀了布灵克 - 搞什么 你胡说八道
He killed Brink! The fuck? No, bullshit!
他真的杀了他 - 卢克
He fucking killed him! Luke?
嘿 别激动
Hey, hey, take it easy.
冷静下来 好吗
Just-just-just take it easy. Okay?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表