剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
欢迎来到戈多金大学
Welcome to Godolkin University.
前情提要
玛丽 大部分有着你那种经历的孩子
Marie, most kids around here with a history like yours...
都不会被收养
...they don't get adopted.
但如果你是戈大毕业生 你可以把那一切全都抹去
But a God U graduate? You could wipe all that clean
重新开始
and start fresh.
所以不要搞砸了
So don't fuck it up?
我一直很想认识你
I have been dying to meet you.
这是你见过的最粗的鸡鸡吗 -相对来说是的
Is this the biggest dick you've ever seen? - Relatively.
乔丹 -搞什么
Jordan! - What the fuck?!
你是超人类 -或者我只是个很厉害的魔术师
You're a Supe. - Or I'm just a very good magician.
金童精神失常
Golden Boy suffered a full psychotic break.
他杀了布灵克
He killed Brink!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
如果你在看这段视频 我想事情已经搞砸了
If you're watching this, I guess things got fucked.
我弟弟就在学校的下面
They have my brother, he's underneath the school.
他们称之为“树林” 那是一所可怕的医院
They call it The Woods, it's like this fucked-up hospital.
山姆 睡吧
Sam. Go to sleep.
不准你再提这件事
Don't say another fucking word about this.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
是你哥哥派我来的 让你离开这里
Your brother sent me to get you out of here.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
惨了
Fuck.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
也许山姆刺穿了他的耳道
I mean, maybe Sam penetrated the ear canal with, um...
用他的性器官?
his member?
这就是你得出的真知灼见?
That's the sum total of your searing insight,
山姆爆操了鲍勃的耳洞
that Sam skull-fucked Bob here?
好吧 他叫格雷戈 我真的毫无头绪
Okay, this is Greg, and I don't know.
山姆比金童更强大
Sam's stronger than Golden Boy ever was.
我不知道要怎样遏制他
I don't know how to contain someone like that.
这个痛苦的事实显而易见
That's painfully obvious.
找到山姆
Find Sam.
我要整个保安队都去找他 -有一半的警卫都死了
I want the whole security team on this. -Well, half of them are dead.
那就派另一半的人去找
Then use the other half.
万一这事被沃特知道了 博士...
Because if Vought finds out about this, Doctor...
我可以向你保证 下次被♥操♥耳洞的会是你和我
...I can promise you and I get skull-fucked next.
我找到追踪器了
I found the tracker!
上面有血渍
There's blood on it.
也许这是个好迹象
Maybe this is good.
说明她从里面逃了出来
She... she got out of the hellhole.
这里看起来像是被流星撞击过一样
It looks like a meteor crashed here.
或许山姆有梅芙的跳跃能力?
Maybe Sam can jump like Maeve does?
他带着艾玛降落到了这里 又跳走了
He landed here with Emma and then jumped again.
你怎么那么鲁莽 -我必须做点事
What were you thinking? - I had to do something.
可你没有做任何实事
Yeah, but... you didn't do anything.
而且有那么多人 你偏偏找了艾玛帮忙?
And of all people, you went to Emma?
怎么了 -新排名出来了
What is it? - New rankings are out.
安德烈排第一 你排第二
Andre's number one, you're two,
我还是第五
and I'm still five.
哇 恭喜
Wow. Congrats.
排名? 我们现在有更大的麻烦
Rankings? Really? We got bigger fucking problems.
你排第一当然不在乎
Says number one.
不过你说得对 我们有更大的麻烦
But you're right, we do.
原来这个学校是人体实验集中营
Turns out the school has a fucking Mengele Health Clinic.
我们不知道都有谁参与其中
We don't know who's in on it. If...
如果布灵克有份 也许其他教授 也有份 甚至包括谢提校长
if Brink was, maybe other professors, maybe Dean Shetty.
难道你们这两个无经验 无计谋的楞头青
But you guys are gonna get a green van
能神奇地破解一切谜团?
and a talking dog and fucking solve it?
你们会落得跟那个蟋蟀一样的下场
You're just gonna end up like that fucking cricket.
艾玛 那个闯了大祸的失踪女生
Emma. The lost girl who's in deep shit?
她叫艾玛
Her name is Emma.
乔丹说得对
Jordan's right.
谢谢你站我这边
Fucking thank you.
不管艾玛在哪里 她都不在这里
Wherever Emma is, it's not here.
凯特 连你也这样
Cate, come on.
我让你不要做蠢事的
I told you not to do anything stupid.
你为什么不听我的
Why don't you ever fuckin' listen to...
安德烈 那个女生可能已经死了
This girl could be dead, Andre.
我们自身难保
We are in over our heads.
嘿
Hey, are, uh...
你没事吧 有没有被我压着
are you okay? Did I... Did I squash you?
你看起来大了一点 你长大了吗
You, uh, you look a little bigger. Did you grow?
应该是我穿过那家伙的脑袋时
I think I must have swallowed something
吞了什么东西
when I went through that guy's head.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
一家废弃的汽车电影院
Old drive-in movie place.
在它倒闭前 卢克跟我每个周末都会来这里
Luke and me used to come every weekend before it closed.
你肩膀上
You have a... a...
有一块耳膜
...piece of eardrum on your shoulder.
Yeah.
我杀死了那个家伙
I killed that guy.
那王八蛋是个虐待狂
Well, uh, he-he was a sadistic asshole.
这样你心里会不会好受一点
Does that make you feel any better?
说不定他有孩子呢
What if he had kids?
你救了我
You saved me,
艾玛
Emma.
你救了我
You did.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得这里面有没有电♥话♥ 我们需要找人帮忙
Do you think there's a phone in here somewhere? I mean, we need help.
不 只有一个人能帮我们
Oh, no, I-I... There's only one person who can help.
我得联♥系♥上卢克
I-I got to get ahold of Luke.
山姆
Sam,
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你哥哥死了
Your brother died.
我知道我有些笑话很冷 但你这个笑话
I know I make weird jokes, but that's a... That's a really,
真的一点都不好笑
really weird joke.
不是笑话 我该早点告诉你的 真的很抱歉
It's not. I should have told you sooner. I am so sorry.
等等 你在说什么 没有人能杀死卢克 他太强大了
Wait, what are you talking about? Nothing could kill Luke. He's-he's... he's too strong.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
等等 不可能
Wait, no.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有我在呢 山姆
I'm here, Sam.
你也会离开我的
You'll leave, too.
我不会
I won't.
你会的
You will.
我总会把事情搞砸
I'll fuck up somehow.
我身边的人总是会离开我
Everybody always leaves me.
我向你保证我会在你身边
I promise, I'm with you.
沃特+
每一桩迷案都有零散的线索 和隐藏的黑暗角落
Every mystery's scattered clues and hidden corners of darkness.
我是泰克奈特 我会不懈地追查 直到找出...
I'm Tek Knight, and I won't stop searching until I've found...
《全部的真♥相♥》
The Whole Truth.
戈多金大学
Godolkin University,
这里的毕业生都是最勇敢的英雄
a place where only the bravest heroes graduate.
梅芙女王
Queen Maeve,
深海、火车头
The Deep, A-Train,
当然了 还有我
and, of course, myself.
泰克奈特
泰克奈特
但是一场悲剧深深地震撼了这所高校
But tragedy has rocked this institution to its core.
一颗冉冉升起的新星
A rising star
结束了自己的生命
who took his own life.
但是少年得志的金童 为什么要那么做
But why did the Golden Boy, who had everything, do it?
这桩案子扑朔迷离 就像是个无底洞
This whole case is a rabbit hole into the unknown,
我将抽丝剥茧 长驱直入 直到找出...
and I won't stop plunging its depths until I get...
不好意思 暂停一下 各位 停
Sorry. Cut it, guys, cut.
“长驱直入”? 什么跟什么呀 拜托
"Plunging its depths"? I mean, what? Come on.
再拍一段 从头开始
Let's just... Let's go again. Let's reset.
四是四 十是十 十四是十四 四十是四十
Ugh. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
好了
All right.
回一号♥位
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表