剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
she's cool with hiding the sausage and bumping donuts.
有时候我会躲在女浴室里 看女生们互相满足
Like, sometimes, I hide in the women's showers and watch girls jerk off
有时候我会躲在男浴室里 性别只是一个概念
and sometimes I hide in the men's. Gender's just a construct.
搞什么啊 伙计
What the fuck, dude?
你少来 不能羞辱别人的癖好
Hey, man, no kink shaming.
可恶 我得走了 她很生我的气
Aw, fuck, I got to go. She's super pissed at me.
斯隆 等等 别这样 别生气嘛
Sloane, wait! Come on, don't be like that.
乔丹
Jordan.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我知道我之前说过…
Look, I know I said earlier that...
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
太诡异了
That's... fucking weird. Look,
我感觉我们一直在互相回避…
I feel like we've been avoiding each other, and...
好了 听我说 我知道我之前说我们之间没什么
Okay, listen, I know I said that we were cool earlier,
但我不确定是不是真是那样
but I don't know if that's actually true.
我一直在想这事 而且…
I mean, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and...
等等 你从来没说过我们没什么
Wait, you never said we were cool.
我说过 就在我们追鲁弗斯之前
Yes, I did, before we chased Rufus.
鲁弗斯 那个通灵的男生 我们为什么要追他
Rufus? The psychic guy? Why... why would we chase him?
他又抹去了你的记忆
He fucking wiped you again.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That motherfucker.
等等
Wait.
我觉得里面有东西
I think there's something there.
我不能再这么做了 我真的受不了
I can't do this anymore. I just can't.
撒谎 假装
The lying and... pretending and...
逼自己做我不想做的事
acting to be someone I'm not.
他们察觉到了不对劲
They know something's wrong.
他们会一直追查
And they're gonna keep looking
最终会查个水落石出的
and they're gonna figure it out eventually
而我只能…
and I'm just gonna...
我不得不继续…
I'm ju... just gonna have to keep...
来
Come.
我尽力了 真的尽力了 - 我知道 我知道你尽力了
I-I tried, I really tried. I know. I know you did,
真的很抱歉 亲爱的
and I am sorry, sweetheart.
我知道我让你做的事很困难
I know what I've asked you to do is difficult.
也许太困难了
Maybe too difficult.
但是帮助别人是你的天赋 凯特
Helping people is your gift, Cate.
这正是你的特别之处
That's what makes you so special.
没有其他人能像你一样 帮助他们克服阻碍他们的障碍
No one else can help people get past what's holding them back like you.
我只是请求你尽力而为
All I've ever asked is that you try.
用你的天赋做好事 不管有多大的困难
Use your gift for good, no matter how hard it gets.
因为只有你能让你的朋友安全
Because you're the only one who can keep your friends safe.
艾玛
Emma?
只有你一个人吗
Are you alone?
严格来说 你也在这儿 所以…
I mean, technically, I'm with you, so...
但你也许不是那个意思
That's probably not what you meant, but...
难道我不应该这样吗
I mean, should I not be?
自己一个人
Alone?
你记得我吗
Do you re... remember me?
不 山姆 我不记得你
No. Sam, I don't remember you.
但是我相信你的话 真的
No, but I do believe you. I do.
你之前说得对
I mean, you were right.
有人让我把你忘了
Someone made me forget you.
那不怪你
It's not your fault.
她也让卢克忘记了我
She made Luke forget me, too.
我们能不能静静地待一会儿
Can we just be us for a minute...
忘记其他的一切
...and forget everything else?
当然 过来 嘿
For sure. Come here. Hey.
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
又有人开始残害 圣帕特里克教堂的修女了
Someone's been mutilating nuns over at St. Patrick's again.
这案子我负责 - 没问题
I'll take that one. - You got it.
少了卢克的火♥辣♥点评 这片子完全变了味儿
Show's not the same without Luke's hot takes.
他的点评很爆笑
His commentary was hilarious.
而且他很讨厌那个小孩
And he hated that kid.
催眠者
他确实讨厌他
He really did.
现在一切都不一样了
Everything's different now.
凯特 你是我还待在这个学校的 唯一理由
Cate, you're the only reason I'm still at this goddamn school.
我认为我们俩都应该离开这里
And I think we should both get the fuck out.
我们真的该离开
We really should.
对 - 那就太好了
Yeah. - That what be... amazing.
安德烈
Andre?
乔丹: 找到鲁弗斯了
没有秘密能瞒得过我
There are no secrets from me.
鲁弗斯 是时候聊聊了
Rufus, time for a chat.
不 别过来
No, no, no. Stay the fuck away!
放我走 - 我们只是想聊几句
No, let me go. We just want to talk.
我对天发誓 我绝没有碰你们任何一个人
God, I swear to fucking Christ I never touched any of you.
那你跟谢提在搞什么鬼
What are you and Shetty up to?
你这不入流的 应该不会知道她的阴谋
This is way above your weaselly pay grade,
但是你害我们肯定是有理由的
but you're fucking with us for a reason.
你们全都是疯子 睁开眼看看事实吧
You're all fucking nuts. Look at the facts.
你从我记忆中抹去的那些事实
The facts you made me forget?
好吧 慢着
Okay, okay, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你说我抹掉了 你关于今晚的记忆 对吧
You say I wiped your memory tonight, right?
但我不可能做到 因为我的超能力只能在近距离作用
Except I couldn't have done that, because my powers only work up close,
而且过去五个小时 我一直都在这里
and I've been here for the last five hours.
请你给我作证
Please tell them!
我现在已经抽嗨了
I'm pretty yipped on 2C-B right now,
不过他的话听着没错
but that sounds right.
这并不代表你是无辜的
That doesn't mean you're innocent.
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
我怎么知道
How the fuck do I know?
这个植入了我的脖子里
It was implanted in my fucking neck!
艾玛来电
现在没空 我们找到鲁弗斯了
Can't talk. We found Rufus.
玛丽 不是他干的
Marie, it's not him.
我只是在校长办公室工作 好吧
Look, I just work in the dean's office, okay?
我不知道植入设备的事 也没有在派对上对你们做任何事
I don't know shit about implants, and I didn't do shit to you at the party.
他妈的别再撒谎了
Stop fucking lying!
是凯特
It's Cate!
你为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
山姆是金童的弟弟
Sam is Golden Boy's brother.
凯特甚至一次又一次地 让他忘记自己有个弟弟
Cate made him forget he even had a brother over and over and over.
我知道鲁弗斯是个变♥态♥ 凯特也好不到哪里去
And, look, I know Rufus is a monster, but so is Cate.
求你了 不要杀我
Please. Pl-Please don't kill me.
我整晚都在等这一刻
I've been waiting all night for this.
乔丹 不是他干的 是凯特
Jordan, it's not him. It's Cate.
什么 胡说八道
What? That's fucking crazy.
我知道 但这是真的
I know, but it's true.
你确定吗 - 确定
You sure? I'm sure.
难搞了
Fuck.
安德烈 等等 安德烈
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Andre, hold on, hold on. Andre, Andre,
让开 这个人♥渣♥归我了 - 慢着
you need to calm down. Move. This scumbag's mine. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你无处可逃了 龟孙子
Nowhere to run, motherfucker.
慢着 - 住手 不是他干的
Wait, wait, wait. Andre. Just stop. It wasn't him.
是凯特
It was Cate!
胡说八道 凯特绝不会做那种事
Bullshit. Cate would never do something like that.
安德烈 不要
Andre, don't!
凯特 跟他们说那不是真的
Cate, tell them it isn't true.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
一直以来 我都只是想帮你们 保护你们
I've only ever wanted to help and protect you.
我只是想让情况变好…
I just wanted to make things better, and...
你们全都在撒谎 你们全都是该死的木偶
You're all lying. You're-you're all fucking... puppets!
你想要金童拥有的一切
You wanted what Golden Boy had.
他的女朋友和第一名的位置
His girlfriend, the number one spot.
他是因为这个原因自杀的吗
Is that why he blew himself up?
我们不知道都有谁参与其中 甚至包括谢提校长
We don't know who's in on it. Maybe Dean Shetty.
我不能连你也失去
I can't lose you, too.
他们称之为“树林” 那是一所可怕的医院
They call it The Woods. - It's like this fucked-up hospital or something.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表