剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我们的现场观众跟大部分美国人一样 否决了维多利亚纽曼
Like most of America, this crowd has rejected Victoria Neuman
以及她非美国 反超级英雄的议事日程
and her un-American, anti-superhero agenda.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us.
纽曼小姐 能聊两句吗 -走开
Ms. Neuman, um, uh, do you have a minute? Step away.
纽曼小姐 拜托了 我有重要的事跟你谈
Ms. Neuman, please, it's important that I speak with you.
你是玛丽·莫罗 对吧 我一直希望能跟你见面
You're Marie Moreau, right? I was hoping I'd meet you.
是吗
You were?
当然了 我们找个可以说话的地方 只有你和我
Yeah, um, let's find someplace we can chat, just the two of us.
乔丹
Jordan.
你看见山姆了吗
Have you seen Sam?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗 没有 他在哪里
Are you fucking kidding me? No. Where is he?
我不知道 这里有太多警卫了
I don't know. I mean... There's so much security here.
万一他被他们发现了呢 -那我们就完了
What if they found him? Then we're fucked, Emma.
他是我们的证据 能证明“树林”的存在
He's the only proof we had that The Woods exist.
他现在可能有真正的危险 乔丹 我们必须找到他…
Okay, he could be in real fucking trouble, Jordan. We got to find him before...
山姆
Sam. Sam.
艾玛 -你去哪里了
Emma. - Where have you been?
我很想你 -不是让你躲起来吗
I missed you. You're supposed to be hiding.
我都快担心死了
I was shitting myself worried.
我一直在等你
I was waiting for you.
艾玛 我喝了啤酒
Emma, I-I drank beer.
他们弄了一条滑冰道 真希望你能看到
There was this, there was this ice slide. I wish you'd seen it.
还有很多超级英雄在用他们的超能力 那是最棒的
And all of these superheroes using their powers. It-it was, it was the best.
这里有些人是王八蛋
I mean, some of the people here are a bag of dicks.
也许吧 但是这个氛围太棒了
I guess, but, come on, it's awesome
跟我们的同类在一起尽情玩乐
being with people like us, just having fun.
好了 我们必须马上把他带走
Okay, look, we need to get him out of here now.
山姆 我们得把你藏起来
Okay, Sam, Sam, we got to hide you.
没事的 只需要把你藏起来就好
It's okay. We just got to hide you.
扫兴
Oh, man.
回见了 朋友们 -快走
Later, guys. - Now.
凯特 你怎么不开灯
Oh, Cate. Why are you in here with all the lights off?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you for hours.
抱歉 我的会拖延了
I'm sorry, my meeting went long.
你看起来累坏了 亲爱的
You look so tired, darling.
你先休息一会儿吧
Why don't we... get you some rest.
我们可以稍后再聊
We can talk later.
这事不能等
This can't wait.
凯特 你最近没有吃药
You've not been taking your medication, Cate.
你知道不吃药的后果 我这里有你的处方
You know what happens when you don't. I've got your prescription here.
不吃 那些药丸只有一个作用 就是让我变得麻木
No. All those pills ever did was make me numb.
它们没有改善我的状况
They weren't helping me.
而是让我变糊涂
They were clouding me.
你说话 操纵 控制
You talk, manipulate, control.
这就是你一直以来对我所做的事
That's all you've ever done to me.
不是那样的 -我已经受够了
That isn't true. - And I'm fucking sick of it.
你说我在做对的事
You say I'm doing the right thing.
可我感觉并不对
It doesn't feel right.
如果我说你不用继续下去呢
What if I said you didn't have to do it anymore?
骗人 -是吗
Lies. - Am I?
差不多是时候离开这个地方了
It's almost time to leave this place.
你要抛下我 -不
You're leaving me? - No.
我们一起离开
We are leaving. Together.
我先彻底了结几件事 之后 所有的牺牲
After I've tied up a few loose ends, then all of the sacrifices,
所有的努力最终都将会有回报
all of the hard work will finally pay off.
你想让我们生病
You want to make us sick.
我不会那样对你 我会保证你的安全
Not you. No, I'm gonna keep you safe.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
我失去我丈夫和女儿的时候 我的整个世界也随之崩塌
When I lost my husband and my daughter, I lost my entire world.
我每天都问自己为什么还活着
Every day I asked myself, "Why am I still here?"
但是后来我找到了你 我们长时间地彼此陪伴
But in finding you, and with all our time together, I...
让我重新找到了非常特别的东西
I've found something truly special again.
我的超能力
My powers.
不 凯特 是你 一个小姑娘 像我那时候一样失落孤独
No, Cate, you. A girl who was just as lost and lonely as I felt.
不知道为什么 我感觉 你是真正属于我的 而且我爱你
Somehow, I feel like you are truly mine, and I love you.
你说的是真心话
You're telling the truth.
我知道你感觉孤独
I know you feel alone,
但我们有彼此
but we have each other.
只需要你最后一次使用逼迫力
One last push from you,
之后 我们就可以 把这一切都抛在身后
and then we can leave all of this behind.
你再也不会孤独无依了
You will never be alone again.
如果我女儿知道
My daughter's gonna be so jealous
我今天跟戈多金的守护者见面 肯定会吃醋的
that I met the Guardian of Godolkin today.
我们都很仰慕你
We're huge fans.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还希望你今天会来我的市民大会
I was hoping you'd come to my town hall today,
能提个问题什么的
maybe ask a question.
你们的校长也没有出席 也许有私人急事吧
Your, uh, dean didn't show up either. I think a personal emergency.
我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
没关系
It's okay.
反正搞得乌烟瘴气的
It was a shit show anyway.
这样吧
You know what?
我们去休息室待着 等外面平息了再出来
We'll hide out in the green room until it all blows over out there.
否则他们可能会砍掉我的脑袋
Otherwise, I think they might... take off my head.
有件事我想… -你的超能力很厉害
Look, there's something I wanted... Your powers are badass.
是我见过最了不起的
Coolest I've ever seen.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
不过弄那些套索和血剑应该很累人吧
Those lassos and blood swords must be fucking exhausting, though.
你还有什么能耐
What else can you do?
差不多就是这些了 -别谦虚了
Oh, that's about it. - Oh, come on.
告诉我一些关于我的事
Tell me something about myself.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
你能感觉到血液里的东西
You can sense things in blood.
用你的超能力感受一下我的血液
Use that and tell me about me.
我的天啊 你的…
Oh, my God, you're...
你的血液 里面有五号♥化合物
Your blood, there's Compound V in it.
你是超人类
You're a Supe.
我就知道你感受得到 干得漂亮
I knew you could do it. Good job.
怎么会呢 为什么
How? Why?
来 给我把刀
Here. Give me your knife.
天啊
Holy shit.
我还以为我是唯一能做到的 直到你在红河出现
Thought I was the only one till you popped up at Red River.
我不能让他们 把你送去他们的成人机构
I couldn't let them ship you off to their adult facilities,
所以就让你进了戈多金
so I got you into Godolkin.
别误会了 你很出色
I mean, don't get me wrong, you're awesome and everything,
你是凭自己的能力进去的 我只不过是助推了一把
and-and you got in on your own merits. I just, uh, gave you a little boost.
等一下 你为什么告诉我这些
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Why-why are you telling me this?
因为我们懂得彼此
Because we understand each other.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我当然了解
Oh, yes, I do.
我知道你人生中拥有的一切 都是你努力争取得来的
I know that you've fought for every fucking thing you've ever got in your life.
我知道你常常感到孤独
I know that you're constantly lonely,
你害怕自己会伤害别人
and you're afraid that you're gonna hurt people,
就像你伤害了你父母一样
like you did with your parents.
你觉得你让所有人害怕
And you feel like everybody is afraid of you
因为你从小到大都听别人说 你的超能力太危险
because you grew up hearing that your powers are too dangerous,
太恶心 没有人会想收养你
too disgusting for anyone to ever want to adopt you.
我也知道你在过去八年里 每个星期五的奖励
I also know that every Friday for the past eight years,
都是炸鱼条蘸粉红酱
you've had fish sticks with pink sauce "as a treat."
因为我以前也是
'Cause I did, too.
你是在红河长大的
You grew up at Red River?
对 一直到12岁
Yeah, till I was 12.
我现在还是不能吃鱼
I still can't have fish.
巨大的心理阴影 一闻到鱼味 我就觉得恶心
It's residual trauma. Just, like, the smell alone is-is... horrifying.
玛丽 他们低估了你和你的超能力
They were wrong about you and your powers, Marie.
你这样的姑娘极为少见 非常独特
You are a very rare and exceptional girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 今天的怀旧时间到此为止
Okay, enough nostalgia for one day.
你刚才说 有重要的事要告诉我 对吧
You had something important you wanted to tell me, right?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表