剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Well, you know what you... want to do.
闭嘴 电视里的杰森里特!
Just-Just shut up, television's Jason Ritter!
你必须杀了他
You have to kill him!
杀了他
Kill him...
杀了他
Kill him.
由字母K为你呈现
Brought to you by the letter K.
给我闭嘴 闭嘴 停
Just... just shut up. Shut up. Stop.
山姆
Sam?
你在跟谁说话 -我不会让他那么做的
Who you talking to? - I-I-I won't let him,
艾玛 我保证 我...
Emma, I promise, I won't...
就...
Shh. Just, just, just...
你在说什么 他是谁
Hey, what do you mean? Who's him?
卡多萨博士
Dr. Cardosa.
你刚才没在听吗 他很危险 我必须阻止他 不!
H-Haven't you been listening? He's dangerous and I have to stop him.
别再说了!
No! No more talking,
停下来 求你停下来! -山姆 卡多萨博士是谁
just... Stop, please. Stop. - Okay, well, who's Dr. Cardosa, Sam?
是他伤害了我
He h-hurt me.
他伤害我 而且不肯放过我
He hurt me and he won't leave me alone.
我不知道这是怎么回事 我能做什么 我该怎么帮你
Okay, Sam, I don't know what's wrong. What can I do? How can I help? - No, you...
停下来!闭嘴!求你闭嘴!停!
Just stop! Just stop! Please! Stop! Stop!
山姆!
Sam!
安德烈
Andre?
你觉得会有人知道是我弄的吗
Do you think anyone will know it was me?
我...
I...
你还好吗
You okay?
没了你我真不知道该怎么办 -我做了什么
I don't know what I'd do without you. - What did I do?
没什么
Nothing.
这就是我现在想要的 什么都不做
That's all I want right now. Just nothing.
既然你这么说 那不必客气
Well... in that case, you're welcome.
刚才那到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that back there?
我终于把真♥相♥说了出来
I said the truth? Finally?
泰克奈特会把我钉上十字架 我会被开除的
A-And now Tek Knight's probably gonna crucify me and I'm gonna get expelled.
我没让你那么做 -你有 还问了好几次
I didn't ask you to do that. - Yeah, you did. Like... several fucking times, actually.
但我没让你牺牲自己
But I didn't want you to bury yourself in the process.
你总是做蠢事 -可恶
You keep doing the dumb thing. - Fuck.
不客气
You're welcome.
我不是说你愚蠢 你聪明得很
I don't mean you're stupid. You're fucking smart.
你到底有什么私心
So what's your angle?
我的私心就是 有时候别人不一定有私心
My angle is that... Sometimes people don't have an angle.
有时候他们不过是普通人而已
Sometimes, they're just actual human beings.
你之前说我怕了
You said I was scared.
我胡说的
I was just talking shit.
你是当时唯一跟金童对抗的人
Okay? You're the only one who actually fought Golden Boy.
确实 但是...
Yeah, but...
♪ And I keep running away... ♪
我都快吓死了
I'm so fucking scared.
别害怕
Don't be.
♪ Oh, we both know ♪
♪ If you want-want what you want-want, then you want it ♪
♪ Can't hide what you desire once you're on it ♪
♪ Can't fake what you want-want when you want it... ♪
抱歉 你没有那个意思
Um, sorry, that's not what you meant.
是
Yeah.
不
No. But...
♪ If you understand that a few years won't erase it ♪
♪ Might die if you can't live just to taste it ♪
♪ Want-want what you want-want, then you want it ♪
♪ If you want ♪
♪ If you want-want what you want-want, then you want it ♪
♪ Can't hide what you desire once you're on it ♪
♪ Can't fake what you can't break up with, ooh ♪
老天啊
Holy shit!
最近发生了很多事
A lot is happening.
我的天啊 艾玛
Oh, my God. Emma.
嗨
Uh... Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay? - Uh...
山姆要去对付卡多萨博士 我们必须阻止他
Sorry, Sam is going after Dr. Cardosa. - We have to stop him.
谁 -卢克的弟弟 他还挺帅的
Who? - Luke's brother. He's actually kind of hot.
不 卡多萨是谁 -卡多萨博士 他以前跟布灵克合作
No, who's Cardosa? - Dr. Cardosa. He used to work with Brink.
我知道他住哪里 -天啊
I know where he lives. - Oh, shit.
在这么漂亮的地方认罪啊
Pretty spot to confess your sins.
你的摄影组呢 -你让我别带上他们的
No camera crew? -You said leave them behind.
我也不想被校园监控摄像头拍到
I wanted us away from the campus security cameras, too.
如果你觉得让我来偏僻的地方
Oh, if you think dragging me to a secluded area
给我吹♥箫♥就能自保的话...
for a blowie is gonna save you...
先吹了再说
Well, let's see.
你最近是不是去过 约翰斯霍金斯医院的脑肿瘤中心?
Did you recently visit the brain tumor center at Johns Hopkins?
你脑子里长了个小肿瘤
You have a small tumor in your brain.
这个肿瘤最终会恶化致死 但我估计你知道这事
It will eventually be fatal, but I imagine you already know that.
我斗胆猜测 你也知道 正是这个肿瘤导致了你的...
I'd hazard you also know it's the cause of your...
这么说吧 不同寻常的癖好
...shall we say "unusual proclivity"?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
这是你的最精彩片段合集
Compilation of your greatest hits.
哦 爽
Oh, yeah.
操头骨有什么爽的
Yeah, what is it with skull-fucking?
你不放过每一个洞的视频 如果播出去的话
So how do we think your 18-to-49 demo will fare when we broadcast
你觉得你的18到49岁观众主体
you despoiling every single hole...
会有何反应?
you come across?
你想怎样
Okay, what-what do you want?
不管是戈大还是我都没有秘密可查探
There was nothing to find at God U, or with me.
你没什么需要向沃特报告
Nothing to tell Vought
也没有理由继续待在这里
and no reason to stay.
只要你在今天结束前离开 这段视频就不会放上网
As long as you're off campus by end of day, this video stays off Instagram.
你怎么想
Thoughts?
Yeah.
探查阴谋论的黑洞
It's easier to probe the dark hole of conspiracy
比接受无意义或无动机的悲剧更容易
than accept a tragedy with no meaning or motive.
但事实就是如此
But that's what this is.
金童只是精神崩溃了
Golden Boy simply snapped.
幸运的是 戈多金大学依旧顽强坚韧
Fortunately, Godolkin University remains as resilient as ever.
它依旧是一座伊甸园
An Eden for the young super-abled
有超能力的年轻人会在这里茁壮成长
to blossom into their abilities.
现在 这个案子已经解决了 我将调查下一桩迷案
Now... with this case behind me, I move on to the next mystery.
探求全部的
To seek out The Whole
真♥相♥
Truth.
拍好了
We good?
我想自己待一会儿
All right, give me a few minutes alone, please?
我回来了
I'm home.
那是...
Is that...
我妈做的酱汁吗
my mom's sauce?
爸爸!
Daddy!
什么事
What?
爸爸!
Daddy!
山姆
Sam.
山姆 看着我
Sam. Look at me. Look at me.
你需要什么 我都可以给你
Whatever you need, I can get for you.
好吗 求你...
Okay? Just-Just...
放过我的家人 求你了
Just let my family go, please.
他们不是真的!
They're not real!
你不是真的!
You are not real!
你们全是该死的木偶!
You're all fucking puppets!
我不想要
I don't want to...
不能让他抓住她!
He can't have her!
停!
Just... Stop!
快跑!
Go, go, go, go, go.
山姆 我在这里 看着我
Sam, Sam, I'm here, look at me.
你不必这么做的 好吗
You don't have to do this, okay?
山姆 山姆 你这么做会后悔的
Sam. Sam, you don't want to do this.
我认得你
I know you. Y-You...
我之前逃了出来 却被你抓住了 你是他们的同伙!
I escaped and you caught me. Y-You're one of them!
我们当时不知道你是谁
We didn't know who you were then.
山姆 让我们帮你
Sam, let us help you.
不要!
No!
你休想再碰我 凯特!给我滚出去!
You are not touching me again, Cate! Get the fuck out of here!
你们全是傀儡!
You're all fucking puppets!
山姆 你说我是你的英雄 对吗 让我再帮帮你吧
Sam, you said I was your hero. Okay? Let me help you again.
不 他们不是!
N-No, they're not!
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表