剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
to the combat gym and the recording studio.
请大家敞开心扉 慷慨捐赠 对吗 玛丽
So please open your hearts. Give generously. Right, Marie?
任何数额的捐款都无任欢迎
Any donation would be appreciated,
但是大额捐赠会更受欢迎
but, of course, a large donation would be more appreciated.
我真的衷心感谢各位
But, really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
父母来了 -不用多说
Parents. Say no more.
伏特加 要那些流氓大佬 寄存的名贵酒 再来两个杯子
Vodka. The expensive shit you save for the big swinging dicks. And two glasses.
喝吧
Shall we?
缅怀布灵克
布灵克不仅磨炼了我的技能 还让我的思维变得敏捷
Brink didn't just hone my skills. He sharpened my mind.
是他让我变成了 现在这样一个好奇 聪明的男人
He turned me into the curious, intelligent man I am today.
安息吧 教授兼兄弟
Rest in peace, broseph.
布灵克就像是我儿子的大伯一样 安德烈有今天的成绩 多亏了他
Brink was like an uncle to my boy. And thanks to him, Andre's going all the way.
这就是布灵克的卓越之处 他能够挖掘出璞玉
See, that's what made Brink the real deal. He could see the diamond inside the rock,
能够慧眼识珠
the pearl inside the oyster.
艾玛 你怎么还在下面 急死人了
Emma, why the fuck are you still down there? He knew he belonged in the Tower.
艾玛 我开始担心你了
Emma, I'm starting to get a little worried,
请你拿起电♥话♥打给我...
so if you could please pick up the phone and call me back... to one of the real ones.
你去哪里 -洗手间
Yo. Where do you think you're going? I'm going to the bathroom.
我让你不高兴了吗 -没有
Did I do something to piss you off? - No.
那是怎么了 你一直心不在焉的 我的孩子可不是这样的...
Then what? Because all you're doing is fucking up. I have a different kid all of a sudden.
我正在努力当英雄 爸爸 -你在说什么
I'm trying to be a hero, Dad. - What are you talking about?
我并不是睡过头错过了访谈 正在发生一些可怕的事
I didn't sleep through my interview. There's some fucked-up shit going on,
所以卢克才会杀了布灵克 有一所地下医院...
and that-that's why Luke killed Brink. Because there's-there's this underground hospital where they keep everybody and...
这事你还告诉了谁 -谁都没有
Who else have you told? - Nobody.
不准你再提这件事
Don't say another fucking word about this.
听到了吗 你会害死自己的
You hear me? You're gonna get yourself killed.
你早就知道 -别说了
Y... You know? Drop it.
嘿 两极人 -嘿 凯文
Hey! Polarity! - Hey! Kevin.
你在这儿呀 我跟我儿子想聊一聊
There you are. Me and the boy want to chop it up.
一个微型女生是很有趣的选择 我为什么要这样做 这意味着什么
A tiny girl is such an interesting choice. Why would I do that? What does it mean?
我不明白你的问题
Uh, I don't understand the question.
你不是真的 你只是显像 但我为什么会把你想象出来
Well, you're not real. You're a manifestation. But why would I imagine you?
不 我是真的 -证明给我看
No, I'm r... I'm real! Prove it.
怎么证明
How?
我最喜欢的毛绒动物叫什么 -不知道
What's the name of the stuffed animal I loved more than anything when I was little? I have no idea.
叫什么名字 -迪多普 迪多普怎么样
What's the name?! - Dipdop! How 'bout Dip... uh, Dipdop?
我的手臂是怎么弄断的 -该死的 我不知道
How did I break my arm in second grade? Fuck, man, I don't know.
快说 -骑自行车摔的 谁知道啊
Tell me! - On a bike! Who-who the f-fuck knows, man?
我最爱的电影叫什么名字
What's the name... of my all-time favorite movie?
你是白人男性 所以应该是《教父》 《星球大战》或《肖申克的救赎》
Well, you're a white guy, so... Uh, Godfather, Star Wars or Shawshank.
《水世界》 -《水世界》
Waterworld. Waterworld?
天啊
Jesus.
等等
Wait.
你是真的
You're real.
真的 -该死的
For real. Holy shit.
你知道这是最愚蠢的测试吗
You do know this is the dumbest test ever, right?
你来这里干什么 你会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
Wha-What are you... what are you doing here? You could get in big trouble.
我算是先头侦察兵 -侦察什么
Sort of scouting ahead. For what?
来找你 让你离开这里
For you. To get you out of here.
不走 我不要离开 -不走
No, I don't... I don't think so. No?
你现在被关在一个地牢里 -这也没那么糟糕
You are literally almost in a dungeon. Oh, it's not so bad.
我有一张懒人沙发
I have a... beanbag.
懒人沙发这个理由 不足以让你一直被囚禁 山姆
Okay, a beanbag is not a compelling reason to stay captive, Sam. I've tried.
我尝试过离开这里 却让别人受到了伤害
I've tried to get out before, but people get hurt.
我的脑子很混乱
I get mixed-up.
我刚刚换了新药 我觉得我留在这里更好
I just... I started some new meds. I think it's better if I stay here.
不过谢谢你来看我
But thanks for coming by.
是你哥哥派我来的
Your brother sent me!
卢克
Luke?
真的
He did?
对 他想把你救出去 所以...
Yes. He wants to get you out, so...
那我可以告诉你所有安全门的密♥码♥
I mean, I guess I could give you the codes to all the security doors.
他们以为我没有留意 其实我有
They don't think I pay attention. But I do.
你♥他♥妈♥的知道密♥码♥
You know the fucking codes?
我就知道你的表现会很好
I just knew you'd be great at this, Marie.
我打赌你搞到了百万捐款 你是个超级巨星 你帮了我一个大忙
Bet you scored a million in pledges. You're a fucking superstar. You saved my ass.
你也需要别人帮忙吗
Your ass needed saving?
校长的主要任务就是筹款
A dean's whole job is raising money.
金童那件事之后 捐款都断了 我的前途也几乎断了
After Golden Boy, the donations were going down the toilet. And so was I.
后来你一个微笑 就让他们打开了钱包
But then one look at that smile of yours and their wallets just cracked right open.
很好 很高兴我对你有用
Good. I'm glad I could be useful to you.
非常有用 你非常棒 失陪一下
So useful. You're fantastic. Excuse me.
嘿 莫罗
Hey, Moreau.
我没有心情 好吧 你可以明天早上再来控诉我
I'm not in the mood, okay? You can attack me in the morning.
面对那些阿谀奉承 你居然这么陶醉 真让我惊讶
I'm surprised you can walk straight with everyone's tongue lodged up your ass.
别烦我 你根本不了解我
Leave me alone. You don't know shit about me.
溜须拍马 踩着别人上位 爸妈的完美小英雄
Brownnoser, one-upper. Mommy and Daddy's perfect little hero.
我完全不是那种人 我父母已经不在了
Yeah, well, that's definitely not me, because my parents are dead.
因为他们被我杀了 你高兴了吧 -骗人
Because I killed them. You happy? Bullshit.
我第一次来月经才知道自己有超能力
I didn't know I had powers until my first period.
我不会控制经血 血刀直接割穿了我妈妈的身体
I couldn't control the blood, and it sliced through my mom's body.
爸爸进来 发生了同样的事
Dad came in. Same deal.
真惨 -没错
Fuck. - Yeah.
我根本不认为自己是英雄 我常常都在痛恨自己
I'm the last person who thinks they're a hero. I fucking hate myself half the time.
我整晚都被人拉出去遛 现在没心情听你的狗屁
And I just spent the entire night being dragged around like a show pony, so I'm not in the mood for your shit.
嘿
Hey.
我们当时在露营 我才九岁 我父母在搭帐篷
We were camping. I was nine. My parents were setting up the tent.
我弟弟一直在踢我的腿
My little brother kept kicking at my shins,
所以我一把抓住他的手臂 让他走远一点 再也别回来
so I grabbed him by the arm and I told him to go away and never come back.
他照做了 他直接走进了树林里
So he did. He just walked right into the woods.
那是我的超能力第一次显现
That was the first time my powers showed up.
我当时并不知道 -天啊
I didn't know. Jesus.
他们展开了搜救 派出了搜救犬 搜了好几个星期
There was a... search party. Dogs. You know? It went on for weeks.
但什么都没找到
But... nothing.
我妈妈后来再也没有碰过我
My mom never touched me again.
我爸爸也是
Neither did my dad.
我不知道你的遭遇 很抱歉
I had no idea. I'm so sorry.
那不是你的错
It is not your fault.
你父母在你还是婴儿的时候 给你注射了一种危险的药
Your parents shot you up with a dangerous drug when you were a baby
把你当成了摇钱树
to make a buck off you.
我父母不是那种人 -他们就是
No, my parents weren't like that. Yes, they were.
这是他们造成的 不是你 不要再为了他们哭哭啼啼
They did this. You didn't. Don't spend a fucking minute crying over them.
我用超能力杀死了我爷爷
I killed my grandpa with my powers.
你根本没有
No, you didn't.
是啊 我知道 我只是想融入一下
Yeah, I know. I was just feeling left out.
所有人都只记得他喝自己的尿 但那一段的意义更深刻
All everyone ever remembers is that he drinks his own pee, but it is about so much more than that.
描述的是一个人独自面对世界末日
I-It's about being alone at the end of the world
以及找到自己的人性
and finding your humanity.
还有喝自己的尿
And drinking your own pee.
我猜你吃完后 他们会来收托盘
So, I guess they'll come get the tray when you're done and...
希望之后能跟你再见 -希望如此
...then I'll see you whenever? Hope so.
我也是 -不好意思
Me, too. Oh, sorry.
你想吃一点吗 -不能吃 我一吃东西 就会...
You want some? Oh, can't. If I eat, I...
就像《爱丽丝漫游仙境》一样
Like Alice in Wonderland.
没错 对 不过我需要大吐特吐
Exactly. Yeah. Except with a lot more puking.
不好意思 我不...那太恶心了
Sorry, I don't... That's gross.
你一点都不恶心
You're the furthest thing from gross.
你很漂亮
You're, uh... You're pretty.
而且很勇敢
And brave. I mean...
你太勇敢了
You're so fucking brave.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实我不勇敢
I'm not at all, though.
在把我救出去这方面 你做的比卢克还要多
You've gotten closer to rescuing me than Luke ever did.
你这天生丽质的女生 或者是做了整容手术的美女
The pretty thing, you were probably born with. Or maybe cosmetic surgery.
糟糕 -怎么了
Oh, no. What is it?
嘿 姑娘们 我搞砸了 -你做了什么
Hey! Guys, uh... I fucked up. What did you do?
跟她室友有关 -艾玛
It's about her roommate. - Emma?
艾玛是何方神圣 -她没事吧
Who the fuck is Emma? - I-Is she okay?
我想她可能被困住了 -被困住了
I think she's stuck. Stuck?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表