剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Boyfriend, really.
是我教会她手♥淫♥的
I taught her how to jerk off.
揉揉小花蕊 捏捏小豆豆
Diddle that Skittle. Flick the bean.
找到蜜♥穴♥的小开关
How to find that man in the canoe.
她高♥潮♥时简直喷涌而出
She came like a faucet.
她会把乔纳斯兄弟的音乐开得震天响 骑在士兵男孩枕头上
She'd crank up the Jonas Brothers and she'd hump a Soldier Boy pillow.
夹着那枕头使劲地磨 直到她欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
She'd raw-dog that pillow till she saw God.
恶心 - 其实挺浪漫的
Gross. It was pretty romantic.
太对了 兄弟
Hell yeah, brother.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 - 你去死吧
Shut the fuck up. - Fuck you.
她根本不喜欢乔纳斯兄弟
She just didn't like, she didn't like Jonas Brothers, was all.
我认识你 你是凯特的新床伴
I know you. Yeah, you're Cate's new fuckboy.
她真的很爱你
She really loves you.
不过无所谓了 男生嘛 过眼云烟而已
But whatever. Boys, they come and go.
她始终会回来跟她的小枕头缠绵
But she always comes back to a little... pillow talk.
你去死吧 你就是个俄♥国♥特工而已
Fuck you. You're a Russian agent is what you are.
安德烈 现在有更重要的事 - 你在说什么
Andre. Bigger shit going on right now. What the hell you talking about?
你被俄♥国♥人策反了 - 你去死
Turns out you were radicalized by the Russians. - Fuck you.
我不是不信神 没胆子的共♥匪♥
I'm no godless, dickless commie.
我流着红色的血
I'm red-blooded.
但不是共♥匪♥那种红 而是美国国旗上的红色
But not commie red. Red-white-and-blue red.
连我放的屁都是星条旗 - 你真变♥态♥
I fart "The Star-Spangled Banner." You're pretty fucking weird, dude.
咚咚咚 谁啊 你去死吧
Yeah? Knock knock. Who's there? Go fuck your face.
好吧 行了 随便 快告诉我们这是什么情况
Okay. Fine. Whatever. We need to know what's going on.
我也不知道 她让你们来这里肯定是有原因的
Well, beats me. Cate wants you in here for some reason.
赶快搞清楚 否则你们会被困在这里
You better figure it out quick, though, before you get stuck in here.
慢着 被困在这里 永远被困住
Wait, stuck in here? Like forever?
看到了吗
See that?
那不是闪电
That wasn't lightning.
是一根血管爆裂 凯特的大脑正在损毁
That was a burst blood vessel. Cate's head is unraveling in real time.
如果她成了植物人 你们也遭殃
She becomes a vegetable, so do you.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
如果你们真想活命
You really want to live,
那我能够告诉你们的 最重要的一点就是…
then the single most important thing I can tell you...
糟了 士兵男孩死了
Oh, shit. Soldier Boy's dead.
连她的假想朋友都死了 那我们会怎样
If that's what happens to her imaginary friend, what happens to us?
我们必须离开 - 对
We should go. - Yeah.
那家伙真讨人厌 对吧
That guy was a dick, right?
你回来了 - 英雄永远都会回来的 不是吗
You came back. Heroes always come back, right?
你记起来了
You remembered.
我想死你了
I missed you.
真的吗
For real?
比珍珠还真
For real-real.
我们是不是该… - 你是指做♥爱♥
Should we... You mean... You mean like sex?
对 - 好啊 不过我…
Yeah. - Yeah. Yes, just... I've, uh...
我从来都没…
I've never...
你从来没做过
Like never?
我是说 我的…
I mean, my...
左手 它很好用
hand. And he's competent.
但是…
But...
我想要 跟你做
I want to. With you.
你确定吗 我不给你压力
Are you sure? I mean, there's no pressure.
完全没有
None.
你教我
Show me how.
我能摸你吗
Can I touch you?
这里
Here?
这样舒服吗
Does that feel nice?
这样呢
What about... this?
更舒服 - 我把你的手挪过去
Even better. I'm gonna move your hand,
好吗 - 好的
okay? Okay.
天啊 - 抱歉
Just...
操
Oh, fuck.
你没事吧 山姆
Are you okay, Sam?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
要是凯特在现实世界里 快死了怎么办
What-what if, what if Cate is dying in the real world?
如果她死了 我们被困在这里 那会怎样
And what happens if she dies and we're still in here?
那现在就杀了我吧
Then kill me now.
我怎么会在这 我甚至都不喜欢凯特
Why am I here? I don't even like Cate.
拜托你们几个混♥蛋♥能走慢一点吗
Can you bitches slow down, please?
…函数 导数和积分
...function, derivative, and integral.
函数在一个方程式中决定了
A function defines the connection between two variables,
两个变量的关系 比如距离与时间
such as distance and time, temperature and volume, et cetera,
温度与体积等
in an equation.
不要跟她靠太近
Keep your distance.
不要让她碰你
And don't let her touch you.
让我们单独聊吧
You can leave us.
凯特 你好 我叫英蒂拉
Hello, Cate. My name's Indira.
你并不让我觉得害怕 凯特
I'm not afraid of you, Cate.
他们把你关在这里多久了
How long have they kept you here?
九年了
Nine years.
这让我感到很难过
I am so sorry to hear that.
我无法想象这一切对你来说 有多么难以承受
I can't imagine how hard that must be for you to bear.
如果你不想戴手套 可以取下来 我信任你
You don't have to wear the gloves if you don't want to. I trust you.
有人在这里的时候 我必须戴着手套
I'm supposed to wear them whenever anyone's here.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
你弟弟的事确实让人伤心
What happened to your brother was a terrible tragedy.
那是意外
It was an accident.
我知道你觉得那是你的错
Now, I know that you think it's your fault...
但并不是
but it's not.
就是我的错
It was my fault.
我妈妈…
My mother...
你妈妈很害怕 因为你的超能力强大得惊人
Your mother is afraid. Because you are exceptionally powerful.
但是你继续留在这里 只会助长那种恐惧
But keeping you in here will only fuel that fear.
你需要的是帮助 帮助你理解你的超能力
What you need is help understanding your power.
帮助你控制它
Help controlling it.
我尝试过了 根本没用
I've tried. It doesn't work.
有时候我听到的各种想法很吵 我觉得自己都快疯了
Sometimes the thoughts are so loud, I feel like I'm going crazy.
要是我告诉你 我们可以让那些声音消失呢
What if I told you we could make the voices stop?
你每天都吃这个
If you take these every day...
那些声音就再也不会困扰你了
...those voices won't bother you anymore.
好
想要一个拥抱吗
Would you like a hug?
想吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
我几年都没有去上过课了
I haven't been to class in years.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你好
Hey.
我叫卢克
I'm Luke.
我叫凯特
Cate.
你看起来很聪明
You, uh... you seem pretty smart.
我可以抄你的功课吗
Could I cheat off of you?
拿我当垫脚石 走捷径 - 一直爬到最上面去
You're gonna ride my coattails? All the way to the top.
我们走吧 我不想待在这里
We-we should, we should leave, I-I can't be here.
我想你 哥们
I miss you, man.
我也想你 哥们
I-I miss you, too, man.
太他妈想了
So fucking much.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我不信任你
I don't believe you.
你以为我不知道
You thought I didn't know.
知道什么 - 安德烈 他在说什么
Know what? - Andre, what's he talking about?
我们真的不该这么做
Oh, we really shouldn't do this.
万一卢克知道了怎么办
What if Luke finds out?
是啊 我们真的…
Yeah. Yeah, we really...
多少次
How many times?
老兄 你居然做这种事 - 不
Are you fucking serious? - No.
那是真的吗 - 她没有对你用逼迫力 对吧
Was that real? She didn't make you do it, did she?
是你自己想要
You wanted to.
背着我上我的女朋友 - 对不起
Behind my back. I'm-I'm sorry.
我还以为你是我最好的朋友
I thought you were my best friend.
别挡道 人♥渣♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, out of my way, cunts!
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表