剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Holy shit. She knew everything from the fucking jump.
你觉得她让他遗忘过多少次
How many times do you think she did that to him?
很多次 他会不会是 因为这个原因而崩溃的
A lot. You think that's what broke him?
看起来他们俩都崩溃了
Seems like it broke both of them.
没有用
It's not working.
我觉得那些药影响了他的神志
I think it's messing with his head.
他不断地记起那些事 就像水坝决堤了一样
He keeps remembering, like... like a dam breaking.
在我看来 他没有问题
Oh, he seems fine to me.
他的热量比以前更强
He's burning hotter than ever.
你看吧 你正在帮助他 凯特 你做得很好
You see? You're helping him, Cate. You're doing a wonderful job.
不过现在…
Except...
抹掉他们的记忆
Make them forget.
我们完蛋了 - 去那边 快跑
We're fucked. - Over there! Let's go!
不好了
Oh, no.
我认得这扇门
I know that door.
那是你吗
Is that you?
安娜贝丝
Annabeth?
你杀死了他们
You killed them.
我不是…我没有…
I'm not... I-I didn't...
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to, I...
你跟所有人说你失控了 但你并没有
You tell everyone you lost control, but you didn't.
你是气他们冲了进来
You were angry that they barged in,
这一切之所以会发生 是因为你希望它们发生
and-and everything that happened happened because you wanted it to.
不管你多么努力地尝试成为英雄
No matter how hard you try to be a hero...
在我眼中 你永远都是个杀人凶手
...you'll always be a murderer to me.
我永远都不会原谅你 你也不该原谅你自己
I'll never forgive you. And you shouldn't either.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我毁了一切
I-I ruined everything.
我不了解我的超能力
I-I didn't understand my powers, I...
就像你 凯特
Like you, Cate!
你跟我说那不是我的错
You told me it wasn't my fault!
这一切都不是我们的错
None of this is our fault.
你♥爸♥妈的死不是你的错 - 我不是个怪物
Your mom and dad wasn't your fault. I'm not a monster.
你父母在你还是婴儿的时候 给你注射了一种危险的药
Your parents shot you up with a dangerous drug when you were a baby
把你当成了摇钱树
to make a buck off you.
不要再为了他们哭哭啼啼
Don't spend a fucking minute crying over them.
你弟弟的事是意外
What happened to your brother was an accident.
我知道你觉得那是你的错
I know that you think it's your fault,
但并不是 - 那不是你的错
but it wasn't. It is not your fault.
你们不应该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
凯特 我们现在就在这里 在想办法让你醒过来
Cate, we're here now, trying to wake you up.
你们可以醒了 我不会阻止你们
You can wake up right now. I won't stop you anymore.
我们赶紧离开这里 - 我们聊过的
Come on, let's all wake up and get the fuck out of here. We've been through this.
你被害惨了 我也是
You're fucked-up. I'm fucked-up.
现在唯一显而易见的事实 就是我们所有人都被害惨了
The one thing that is really apparent now is that we are all fucked-up.
我不想醒
I don't want to wake up.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No, fuck that.
你想怎样并不重要
Doesn't matter what the fuck you want.
安德烈 对不起
Andre, I'm sorry.
不 说句“对不起”并不足以弥补
No. No, sorry doesn't cut it.
你想忘掉你的问题 再也不醒过来 妄想
You want to forget your problems and not wake up? No, fuck you.
嘿 安德烈 - 不行
Hey, hey, Andre. No.
我并不希望我爱的人扰乱我的脑子
I didn't want someone that I love to burrow into my fucking brain.
你操纵了我们
You manipulated us.
我 你操纵了我
Me. You manipulated me.
我知道你父母伤了你的心 还有谢提…
And I know, I know that... your parents hurt you, that Shetty...
我看到了
I see it.
我都看到了
I see it.
我希望你当时能做出不一样的选择
But I wish you would've chose something different.
我爱你 可是我再也不想爱你了 因为我再也无法相信你了
Because I love you and I don't want to fucking love you because I'll never trust you again.
但是现在你有一个选择
But right now you have a choice.
你终于有了一个选择 所以你快给我醒过来
You finally have a choice. So wake the fuck up.
你不能把这一切都抛诸脑后
You don't get to throw this all away.
现在我要你记起一切 求你了
Now I need you to remember. Please.
醒醒吧
So wake up.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
真的
Yes.
你们在这里 真是谢天谢地
Oh, thank God you're here.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
你找到他了 - 对
You found him. - Yeah.
你滚床单弄乱了头发 - 没有啊
You have sex hair. No, I don't.
各位 你们之前算是认识了 这是山姆
Um, everyone, hi, we kind of met before, um... This is Sam.
你
You.
山姆 - 山姆 放手
Sam! - Sam, get off.
山姆 好了 听我说 放开她
Sam. Hey, listen. Let her go.
她伤害了你 也伤害了卢克
She hurt you. And she hurt Luke.
但你不必冤冤相报
But you don't have to hurt her back.
你大人有大量 嘿 看着我
You're better than that. Hey. Hey, look at me.
你相信我 对吗
You trust me, right?
放了她
Let her go.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你们不信任我
I-I know you guys don't trust me.
对 你必须非常努力 才能重新获得我们的信任
Yeah. And you're gonna have to work really hard to get it back.
先从“树林”开始吧
Let's start with The Woods.
谢提在下面做些什么 - 我不知道
What is Shetty doing down there? - I don't know.
他们利用山姆来增强卢克的超能力
They were using Sam to augment Luke's powers,
同时也对他做了别的事
but they were doing other stuff to him, too.
还有其他人 - 什么别的事
And other kids. - What other stuff?
坏事
Bad stuff.
她恨我们
She hates us.
一切是谢提指使的
Shetty was directing it all.
好吧 那就从她那里找答案
Okay. So she's the answer.
如果我们这么做…
We do this...
就没有回头路了
...and there's no going back.
我不知道该怎么办
I-I don't know what to do.
我并不想弄成这样 我只是奉命行事
I didn't mean to, I was just following orders.
我们杀死了一个超人类 - 天啊
We killed a Supe. My God.
我以为她会得流感
I-I mean, I thought she'd get the flu.
呕吐 甚至是拉肚子 - 也就是说病毒见效了
Some vomiting. Maybe diarrhea. So the virus worked?
只增加了五毫升而已
Only five millimeters more, that was all.
好的
All right.
现在 你能让这病毒有传染性吗
Now can you make it contagious?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表