剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
哦 天啊...不
Oh, God. No, no!
打开牢房♥ - 好的
Unlock the cells. - Okay.
你上一次看见阳光是什么时候
When's the last time you saw sunlight?
《江南Style》还流行吗
Is "Gangnam Style" still a thing?
我们到外面去吧
Let's go outside.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam.
卢克
Luke.
你在干什么
What you doing?
帮助超人类
Helping supes.
伤害人类
Hurting humans?
一♥码♥事
Same thing.
这是你想看到的
That's what you wanted.
不 弟弟
Nah, man.
我伤害过一个人 后来出于内疚自杀了
I hurt one person once. Then I killed myself from guilt.
你那个小个子朋友艾玛在哪儿
And what about your tiny friend Emma?
她不在这里
She's not here.
对 你也不在这里
Yeah, and neither are you.
你自杀了
You killed yourself.
抛下我在这个牢房♥里
Leaving me in this cell!
山姆...
Sam,
我知道你不想这么做
I know you don't want to do this.
山姆
Sam. Sam.
山姆
Sam!
那是谁
Who is that?
安迪
That was Andy.
他一会儿纵情大笑
He was hilarious.
一会又悲伤欲绝
And then really sad.
他有躁狂抑郁症
He was bipolar.
他们是故意把他搞疯的
They got him sick on purpose?
他们就干这种事
This is what they do.
这所学校
This school
以为他们能够折磨你们
thought they could torture you.
为什么 因为他们说你们都是疯子
Why? Because they said you were all crazy?
低人一等
Inferior?
但你们并不比他们低劣
But you're not inferior.
你们比他们优越
You are superior to them.
我们该证明这一点了
And it's time we showed it.
人♥渣♥ 吃掉你自己的手
Eat your own fucking hands, you monster.
好
Right.
可恶
Fuck.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿 打扰一下 喂
Hey. Excuse me. Hello?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
拜托 我正在录反应视频
Come on. I'm recording a reaction video.
现在我得重头再听一遍了
Now I got to listen to fucking "Desperado" all over again.
你是超人类吗
Are you a supe?
废话 王八蛋
No shit, asshole.
打击罪恶学院
你是超人类吗
Are you a supe?
不 我是市场营销学的兼♥职♥教授
No, I'm an adjunct professor, marketing.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
艾玛 你去疏散表演艺术中心
Emma, you clear the Performing Arts center.
老师 行政人员都要疏散 乔丹 你去学生会搜查
Okay, teachers, administration. Jordan, you sweep the student union.
谢提的办公桌底有一个紧急按钮 一按就会把整个校园锁起来
There's a panic button in Shetty's office. Under her desk. It'll lock down pretty much everything.
好 我这就去那里
Okay, that's where I'm going.
哟哟哟 粉丝们 你们好
Yo, yo, yo, fam, what up?
我是你们最爱的社交媒体顾问 杰夫皮提卡夫斯基
It's your fave social media adviser, Jeff Pitikarski.
杰粉们都看到了 我不用拐杖了 石膏也拆了
As all you Jeffsters can see, no crutches, no cast, leg's finally healed.
我的腿终于好了 #热辣杰夫炎夏
Hashtag "Hot Jeff Summer." It's something--
天啊 快来人救我
Oh, God. Please. Somebody fucking help me!
快跑
Run!
可恶
Oh, fuck.
不好了 有个毒友逃出来了 在校园东区
Shit. Escaped meth head, east campus quad.
天啊 不止一个 所有人员注意 启动阿尔法应急方案
Fuck me. There's more than one! All units, alpha protocol!
你在里面更安全 笨蛋
You were safer inside, dummy.
我的身份暴露了 我们的“戒毒所”可能被打开了
My cover's blown. I think our rehab might be unlocked.
我们来一场直播吧
Let's do a livestream.
自从透明人死后 超级七人队就一直缺像他那样的角色
Ever since Translucent died, there's been a gaping empty hole in The Seven.
所以我提议27号♥人选
That's why I'm proposing number 27:
马弗里克
Maverick.
还有谁能比透明人的儿子 更有资格顶替透明人
Who better to replace Translucent than Translucent's son?
如果他像他爸爸那么变♥态♥
If he's gonna be as much of a perv... - Jeff? Jeff?
那我们不能让他加入 - 杰夫
Jeff, can you hear me? Jeff? - ...as his father, then we just can't do this.
他也没那么差劲
He wasn't that bad.
什么事
What is it?
校园出事了 - 什么事
Uh, there's an issue on campus. - What?
待着别动
Stay right there.
我正等着更多的人加入直播间
I'm just waiting for a couple more people to hop on.
我的天啊
Holy fucking shit.
哈珀 你在看这个吗
Harper, are you watching this?
放嘴里
Eat it.
动手
Now.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谢提死哪儿去了
Where the fuck is Shetty?!
这个国家的建国基石 是一个真理 那就是
This country was founded on a single truth:
所有男人和女人生而平等
All men and women were created equal.
如果这是超级七人队的新纪♥元♥
If this is going to be the dawn of The Seven,
我们必须首先
we have to first...
穿越幽暗
...get through dusk.
不 只有我能鼓掌
No, no, just me.
刚才的表演才是试镜该有的表现
Now, that right there is how you fucking audition.
不要跟我碰拳
Don't touch my knuckles.
就该这样选择一段独白 向你的导演致敬
That's how you choose a monologue to compliment your director without explicitly saying,
但又不明说
"Hey, I love you.
“我爱你 我是个讨厌鬼 我喜欢求关注 请给我工作”
I'm a needy little shit. Please give me the job."
不对 应该用作品来说话 通过对白的处理来体现
No, you do it through the work. You play it on the fucking line.
不好意思 你有事吗
I'm sorry, can I help you?
小子 我们正有了一个突破 如果你是来试镜的 麻烦你坐下
Kid, we're having a breakthrough here. Look, if you're here to audit the class, just have a seat.
还记得我说过什么是好的台风吗
Okay, remember when I talked about stage presence, everybody?
这是反面教材
That is not it.
连乔什·哈奈特的台风 都比这家伙的要好
Josh Hartnett has more stage presence than this man here.
我可以这么说 因为我们的私交很好...
And I can say that because we are close personal--
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
山姆 住手
Sam, stop!
你在想什么呢 - 你怎么会来这里
What are you thinking? Why are you here?
因为你在这里 - 那又怎样
Because you're here. So, what?
那...我是说...
So... We...
我们之间分享过很多东西 我们的...
We share things, our...
我们的情感 我们的私处 你现在要把那一切统统抛掉
our feelings, our privates, and now you're just throwing all that away?
不 艾玛 这该由我来选择
No, no. Emma, it's my choice.
你不想伤害别人
Yeah, but, Sam, you don't want to hurt people.
可别人伤害我
People hurt me!
我并没有让你去救我 艾玛 是你自愿救的我 为了你自己
Yeah, I didn't ask for you to rescue me, Emma. You did that for you.
你从来都没问过我想要什么
And you never asked what do I want.
你直接闯进来 给我下命令 “山姆 你这么做
You just came in, and, "Fucking Sam, do this."
山姆 不要杀人” - 那很正常
"Sam, don't kill people." Okay, that's pretty normal.
我就是正常的 艾玛
That's not weird-- I'm normal, Emma!
经历了我所遭受的一切后 这就是正常的样子
This is what normal looks like when you've had my fucking life!
你在为担任一部真人秀主演而焦虑时
You know, while you were worrying about, oh, maybe starring in a reality TV show,
我的脊椎里
I was having a needle shoved
被人扎了一根针 - 那不是我的意思 绝对不是
in my fucking spine. Okay, that is not what I meant! No!
山姆 你知道我想要最好的结果
Sam, I want what's best, and you know that.
你想要最好的结果...
You want what is best...
对你最好的结果
...for you.
我为你付出了一切
I risked everything for you.
艾玛 你为了让所有人喜欢你 愿意不惜一切
Emma, you would do anything for everyone to like you.
你不是英雄
You're not a hero.
不 你不是说真的 你只是在说气话
I know you don't mean that. You don't mean...
什么情况
What the fuck?
搞什么
What the fuck?
凯特来电
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表