剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Back to one.
准备好了
Ready.
早上好
Good morning.
德高望重的校友到访 我真是荣幸之至
It's an honor to have such an esteemed alumnus back with us.
瞎扯淡
Bullshit.
你讨厌我来这里
You hate that I'm here.
我会让你紧张
I make you nervous.
我能理解你为什么会这么认为 你是出了名的难对付
I can understand why you'd think that. Your reputation is formidable.
那天早上
Was it
你盘问完铸铁之后 他自杀了 事情真是这样吗
Ironcast who killed himself the morning after you interrogated him?
太离奇了 你的许多调查对象
Strange how many of your subjects
最终要么死亡 要么被殴打至昏迷
end up dead or beaten into comas.
我本人可没有不可告人的秘密
I, myself, have nothing to hide.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你眉毛上的那颗小汗珠
That small bead of sweat on your brow...
你的肾上腺素正从毛孔里渗出来
...adrenaline seeping from your pores.
对了 你正在排卵
And you're ovulating, by the way.
你在聚会上肯定很招人喜欢
You must be a delight at parties.
艾诗丽巴瑞特让我积极配合你的摄制
Ashley Barrett asked me to extend your production every courtesy, but
但我不太理解你来这里的原因
I must say I'm not sure I understand why you're here.
标签“金童为什么那么做” 仍然占据热搜榜第一位
#Why Did Golden Boy Do It# is still trending number one.
话虽如此 但是...
Yes, but...
艾诗丽跟你说了什么
...what has Ashley told you?
你是指
You mean
她有没有告诉我 金童是为了把他弟弟
did she tell me that Golden Boy killed Brink in a misguided attempt
从“树林”里救出来 才受人误导杀了布灵克?
to rescue his brother from The Woods?
也就是说你很清楚其中的原因?
So you know exactly why.
但我的职责就是...
But it's my job to...
我们的职责是确保没有其他人知道
It's our job to make sure no one else knows.
那你打算怎么做
And how do you intend to do that?
通常的做法 误导观众
Well, the usual. Misdirection,
混淆真假 找个人顶罪 然后毁了替罪羊的人生
obfuscation. Find a patsy and destroy their life.
你打算让一个无辜的学生 来为卢克的歇斯底里负责
You're gonna blame an innocent student for Luke's hysteria?
没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我会诋毁抹黑那个替罪羊
I'm gonna Johnny Depp someone so hard
让他们恨不得躲进洞里死掉
they're gonna want to crawl into a hole and die.
别碰前五名的学生就行
Just stay away from the top five.
嗯
Eh...
优秀学生多得是 你能应付的
There's always more where they came from. You'll manage.
我想跟金童的弟弟聊聊 了解一下背景
Oh, I would love to chat with Golden Boy's brother.
他叫山姆 对吧
For background. Sam, is it?
不行 恐怕这不可能 他太危险了
Oh, no, I'm afraid that's not possible. He's far too dangerous.
我需要看看校园监控录像
I'm gonna need access to the tapes from campus surveillance,
金童的同学、女朋友
a full list of Golden Boy's
以及跟他有性关系的男生的完整名单
classmates, girlfriends, fuckbois.
再从摄影部给我搞两三个反光板
Oh, and a couple of reflectors from the film department.
该死的罗伊忘了带柔光罩
Fuckin' Roy forgot our bounces. - Hmm.
麻烦了
Fuck.
你看起来嗑了很多药
You look high as fuck.
什么 我吗 完全没有
What, me? No, not at all.
不好意思
Whoa, hey. Sorry.
你...
You're, uh...
你说得对 对不起 我应该听你的建议的
you're right. And I'm sorry. I should have listened.
我不知道艾玛在哪里 也不知道该怎么办
I don't know where Emma is, and I don't know what to do.
而且我也许确实磕了不少药
And I... I might also be a tiny bit high as fuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爸爸知道
And my dad knows.
知道什么
Knows what?
所有事
Everything.
关于“树林”的事
About The Woods,
关于他们在那里干的事
and what they're doing.
他让我别管这事
And he told me to drop it.
天啊
Jesus.
是啊
Yeah.
也许他是想保护你
Maybe he's trying to protect you.
不
No.
我小时候总是自己一个人待着
You know, when I was a kid, when I was alone,
我会看他的《51区》系列电影 一遍又一遍地看
I used to watch his Area 51 movies over and over again,
试着模仿他的站姿
and I'd try to copy his-his stance.
他伸出手的那一幕
The one when he holds out his hand...
“钢铁铸成的” 对
made of steel. Yeah.
很浮夸
Full of shit.
我小时候就只想跟他一样 他就是...
All I wanted was to be like him, he just...
一直以来
This whole time,
他都掺和了这事
he was mixed up in all this.
他不是我想象中的那个爸爸
He's not the man that I thought he was.
这也未必 也许他... -不 我知道 因为...
Well, you don't know that. Maybe he... -No, I do, 'cause...
不好意思
Sorry.
我去
Fuck me.
#全部的真♥相♥
沃特+
女巨兽当年的爱人 是一位英俊狂傲的风险投资人
Shehemoth's lover was a handsome, arrogant venture capitalist,
现在他是一团污渍 沾在他的厨师的厨房♥地板上
and now a stain on the floor of his chef's kitchen.
他的死是在生命大和谐过程中 酿成的悲剧吗
Was his demise the unhappiest of happy endings,
在他女朋友300多公斤身躯的重压下 一命呜呼了
crushed under all 700 pounds of his girlfriend,
还是有人在掩盖真♥相♥?
or was someone smothering the truth?
你叫鲁弗斯 对吧
Rufus, right?
听说你能通灵 -对
I heard you're a psychic. - Yeah.
当然
Totally.
心灵感应、精神投射、千里眼 你的名字是...
Telepathy, astral projection, clairvoyance. And you are...
玛丽
Marie.
我在逗你玩呢
I'm fucking with you.
你排第二名 谁不认识你啊
You're ranked second. Everyone knows you.
也是 那...
Uh, yeah. Um, so...
你在找你的室友
You're looking for your roommate,
而且你想找的人不止她一个
but she's not the only girl you're looking for.
一个...
A, uh, hmm...
妹妹
sister.
听着 我...
Look, I-
我没有钱
I don't have any money,
沃特给了我一些免费的东西 我用不上 所以...
uh, but Vought gave me a bunch of free shit I don't use, so...
或者你可以用别的方式来报答我
Or there are other ways you can thank me.
我不该来找你的 -别这样 我逗你玩的
Right, this was a mistake. -Hey, come on, I'm fucking with you.
你真的能找到她吗 -真的
Can you really find her? - Yeah.
我只需要一样她的东西
I just need something that belongs to her.
我能看到你的朋友 -她在哪里
I can see your friend. - Where?
她没事吧
Is sh... is she okay?
她看起来很邋遢
She looks rough.
而且跟她在一起的是个
And she's with some
男人
dude.
靠近一点
Come closer.
我需要更强的连接
I need a stronger connection.
♪ Huh, huh, uh-huh, hi ♪
♪ I know this... ♪
鲁弗斯 你这个该死的王八蛋! 快开门!我对天发誓!
Rufus, you fucking creep. Open the goddamned door. I swear to God...
♪ Is true... ♪
滚 我在忙
Fuck off, I'm busy.
鲁弗斯 快开门!你这个人♥渣♥!
Rufus, open this goddamn door, you piece of shit.
搞什么
What the fuck?!
这不是你想象的那样
Whoa, it's not what it looks like.
♪ True... ♪
搞什么
What the fuck?
住手 搞什么 你这神经病!
Stop! What the fuck, you crazy cunt.
(你...什么)
What'd you...
干得好
Nice work.
快来
Come on.
♪ This is the sound of my soul ♪
♪ This is the sound... ♪
无屌♥匪类
Piece of dickless shit.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God.
你没事吧 刚才那一招屌♥爆了 你是怎么做到的
Are you okay? That was fucking dope. How'd you do that?
我不知道
No idea.
(啊 我的牛砸!)
Oh, my dick!
是不是该叫急救 -不用
Should we call somebody? - No.
那家伙最喜欢搞迷♥奸♥了 给所有人下催♥情♥药♥
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表