剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
and who even remembers now? I don't.
你有很多东西
You have so many things.
好吧 这只是正常数量的成人玩具
Okay, that is a normal amount of sex toys.
我喜欢有不同的选择
I like options.
好了 我从洗衣房♥里偷了这些给你穿
Okay. Okay. I stole these from the laundry room for you.
应该是干净的
I think they're clean?
不用 我喜欢身上这身衣服 有你的气味
No, I-I like what I'm wearing. It... smells like you.
不 别出去 你得待在这里
Oh, no, no, no. You got to stay here.
对哦 -是的 不能让别人知道你在哪里
Right. - Yeah. No one can know where you are.
有道理 对
That makes sense. Yeah.
我快去快回 顺便给你带点吃的 你肯定饿坏了
I'll be super quick. I mean, I can get you food, too. You got to be starving.
那会耽搁你很长时间吗
Oh, w-will that take you a very long time?
不会 学生活动中心里 就有家沃特汉堡城
No. No, there's a Vought-A-Burger right in student union.
我马上就回来 好吗
You won't even know that I'm gone. Okay?
我上次去沃特汉堡城 是跟卢克一起去的
The last time I had Vought-A-Burger I was with Luke.
天啊
Fuck.
山姆
Sam.
你所经历的一切 要是发生在我身上 我早就崩溃了
Everything you've gone through, I mean, I'd be fucked-up.
我会彻底疯掉
I mean, I'd be really fucked-up.
可你还能这么温和
But you're so sweet.
我是说你没有杀红眼的时候
I mean, when you're not slaughtering a bunch of dudes.
不管发生什么事 都不要应门
Do not answer the door, no matter what.
好的
Okay.
陌生人很危险 -陌生人很危险
Stranger danger. - Stranger danger.
陌生人很危险 对 我出去了
Stranger danger. Yup. All right.
再见
Bye.
学生档案 G
要求登入 拒绝访问
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
藏在她抽屉的暗格里
This was hidden in her drawer.
全是一次飞机失事的资料
All this stuff about a plane crash.
跨洋37航♥班♥
Transoceanic Flight 37.
我记得那件事 被恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子劫持 对吧
Yeah, I remember that. It was terrorists, right?
对 报道是这么说的
Yeah, that's what they said.
我的天啊 你看
Oh, my God, look.
莉莉·谢提 11岁 保罗·谢提 46岁
Shetty, Lily, age 11. Shetty, Paul, age 46.
她的家人当时在飞机上
Her family was on the plane.
谢提啊谢提
Oh, Shetty, Shetty, Shetty.
你要我增加病毒的感染率
You want me to increase the viral infection rate.
做梦
Right.
她说:“杀光他们”
Kill them all, she says.
然后在我自己的死亡证明上签字
And sign my own death certificate.
你好好品尝品尝
How about... you take a long drink
这瓶美酒吧 英蒂拉
of that, Indira.
你这该死的贱妇
You fucking cunt.
他刚才说什么感染率
What did he say about infection rate?
你的人脉倒挺强大
You know some powerful people.
感谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
有机会跟现任 沃特超级英雄工厂负责人的
A chat with a celebrated Vought psychologist
著名心理学家聊一聊
who's now dean of their little superhero factory?
谁能拒绝呢
Who could resist?
给你两分钟
You've got two minutes.
你会想谈更长时间的
You'll want longer.
不好意思 这是在学校发生的 可沃特并不知道
I'm sorry, this is at the school, and Vought doesn't know?
我们预计需要十个月 才能让病毒
We're estimating about ten months to make it potent
有足够的危害性与传染性以完成任务
and contagious enough to get the job done.
这事越来越难掩盖了 所以我需要你的帮忙
It's getting harder to hide. That's why I need you.
具体怎么帮你
For what, exactly?
我知道你监控超人类
I know you monitor Supes.
监控他们所属的团队以及他们的行踪
Their team affiliations, their whereabouts.
你知道他们人在哪里
You know where to find all of them,
甚至是那些不受沃特控制的超人类
even those that aren't under Vought's thumb.
我们将能够让他们彻底失去超能力
We'll be able to neutralize them once and for all.
你描述的已经超过了 让他们失去超能力
What you're describing goes beyond neutralizing.
那是犯战争罪
It's a war crime.
这就是战争 我们跟他们开战 而且到现在为止 他们一直占上风
This is a war. Us against them. And so far, they've been winning.
这个病毒让我们有能力还击
The virus gives us a way to fight back.
这是种族灭绝 你必须马上停止你在做的事
It's genocide. You need to stop what you're doing immediately.
如果被沃特知道了
If Vought gets wind of this,
超人类会毁了你 还有你在乎的每一个人
the Supes will crush you and everyone you care about.
已经太迟了
Too late for that.
不管你杀死多少超人类
No matter how many of them you kill,
这一切都不可能 让你丈夫和女儿死而复生
none of this is going to bring your husband and daughter back.
你的孙子们也不会
Or your grandchildren.
但这能救其他人的亲人
But it could save someone else's.
有一个替我♥干♥活的男人 他是你的同胞
A man who works for me, one of your fellow countrymen,
不过你们应该不是同一个圈子的人 他跟你一样痛恨超人类
although, I doubt you travel in the same circles, has this same rage.
他被愤怒吞噬了 丧失了理智和良心
It's so consumed him that there's nothing left.
相信我 一旦走上了那条路 你会追悔莫及
Trust me, you don't want to go down that path.
不管你支持与否 我都要这么做 有你的支持会容易一些
I'm doing this with or without you. With you would be easier.
我们俩联手 就能彻底结束这一切
Together, we can end it, finally.
或者我可以让你被捕或坐牢
Or I could have you arrested, or committed.
但我认为你不会那么做
But I don't think you will.
你其实有一点认同我的想法
Part of you agrees with me.
我们不必再谈了
We're done here.
等等 -很高兴认识你 谢提校长
Wait. - Pleasure to meet you, Dean Shetty.
回你的大学去吧
Go back to your school.
你都录下来了吗
Did you get all that?
密切留意她的一举一动
Keep a close eye on her.
艾玛
Emma.
嗨 你看起来是个狠角色
Oh, hi. You look so badass.
你有这种想法 只是因为我被人糟践却很坚强
You just think that 'cause I'm strong and mistreated.
艾玛
Emma!
拉我一把
Give me a hand.
你没事吧
Are-are you okay?
他妈的太赞了
That is fucking amazing.
史蒂夫 开始融化了
Steve, it's melting!
你也玩一把
You got to try.
这是允许的吗 你们这么做不会惹上麻烦吗
Is this allowed? I mean, are-aren't you gonna get in trouble?
我们是超级英雄
We're superheroes.
我们想做什么都可以
We can do whatever we want.
好吧
Okay.
快喝下去
Drink that shit. Here we go, here we go.
来吧 好样的
Yeah! Yeah!
喂 我们要换个地方 你来吗
Yo, party's moving. You coming?
我应该留在这里等艾玛回来
I'm supposed to stay here to, uh, to wait for Emma.
老兄 艾玛就在 我们要去的那个聚会上
Dude, Emma's at the party we're going to.
是吗
She is?
当然了 随便了 来吧
Yeah, sure, whatever. Come on.
好啊
Okay.
这才像话嘛
There he is.
纽曼去死吧
Yo, fuck Neuman!
好了 各位 要开始了
All right, people, let's go.
直播开始 倒数 四 三…
We're live in four, three...
一个自认支持超级英雄改革的人 是否该在一所超级英雄大学讲话
Should an avowed superhero "reformer" be speaking at a college for superheroes?
为了回答这个问题 我们请来了戈多金大学理事
To answer this question, we're joined by Godolkin University trustee,
一位敬畏上帝 受人爱戴的 爱国超级英雄
beloved God-fearing superhero who bleeds red, white, and blue,
两极人
Polarity.
你好 卡梅隆 感谢你请我来上节目
Hello there. Thank you for having me, Cameron.
我的理解对吗
Now, am I getting this right?
维多利亚纽曼的市民大会 由你来主持
You're moderating Victoria Neuman's town hall?
卡梅隆 维多利亚纽曼正…
Cameron, Victoria Neuman is being invited...
原来谢提很迷食用大♥麻♥ 你能相信吗
It turns out Shetty's big into edibles. Can you believe it?
能
Yeah.
当然了
Right.
我原本想象她的厨房♥里 会塞满了英式茶包和茶叶
I pictured her, uh, her kitchen to be full of just, like, British tea.
嗯 她也有那些
Oh, yeah, she's got that, too.
他怎么会上卡梅隆科尔曼的节目
Why is he on Cameron Coleman?
他没什么新活动要宣传
He doesn't have anything new to push until next year.
主持纽曼的市民大会
Moderating the Neuman thing.
谢提认为让真正的超级英雄
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表