剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
有一个秘密试验室
There's a secret lab
就在这所学校地下 它叫“树林”
under this school called The Woods
他们在那里拿青少年做试验
where they experiment on kids.
他们正在让他们感染上 一种能杀死超人类的病毒
They're infecting them with a virus that can kill Supes.
病毒 你确定吗
A virus? Are you sure?
有个叫卡多萨博士的 在“树林”里工作
There's a Dr. Cardosa.
他知道关于那里的一切
He-he works in The Woods. He knows all about it.
你必须曝光沃特所做的事
Look, you have to tell everyone what Vought is doing.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
处理 -对
Handle it? - Yeah.
具体是什么意思
What... what does that mean?
意思是玛丽 接下来就交给我好了 好吗
That means I got it from here, Marie, okay?
你可以回去继续学习了
You can go back to being a student.
什么 不
What? No, no.
我不能回去继续学习 这整个学校就是个谎言
I can't just go back to being a student when this whole fucking school is a lie.
听我说
Listen to me.
戈大是你的一个机会 让你终于能够掌控自己的人生
God U is your shot at finally having some control over your life.
你我这样的人一旦被沃特关进了红河
Once Vought stashes people like you and me inside Red River,
没有外力帮助
it's fucking impossible to break out
休想从这条孤儿院到精神病院的 封闭管道里逃出来 相信我
of that orphanage to institution pipeline without help. Trust me.
听着 我现在有个平台 我可以用它来帮助别人
Look, I have a platform now where I can help people.
当超级英雄不就是为了帮助别人吗
I mean, isn't that the entire point of being a superhero?
你什么都没有
You don't have shit. Marie Moreau,
玛丽·莫罗 戈多金大学的守护者 是市场营销噱头而已 明白吗
Guardian of Godolkin, is marketing, okay?
你最好相信我的话 如果你继续破坏你的前途
And you better believe that Vought will ship her off
那沃特就会把你送去成人机构
to the adult facility if she keeps fucking up her situation.
相反 超级七人队的 首位黑人女性成员
But the first Black woman in The Seven,
会拥有真正的权力
she has real power.
她是副总统的朋友
She's friends with the vice president.
那个女人可以在政♥治♥ 文化方面 做出真正的改变
That woman, she could make a real difference politically, culturally.
也许甚至还能找到安娜贝丝
Maybe she can even find Annabeth.
玛丽 两条路 你必须做出选择 不能两者兼得
Two paths, Marie. You have to choose. You can't have both.
我们保持联♥系♥
Let's keep in touch.
凯特发给你 安德烈 艾玛 乔丹 来谢提家
我最近都不在你身边 对不起
S-Sorry I haven't been around.
我在这里
I'm here.
凯特
Cate?
凯特
Cate?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你的眼睛 -发生什么事了
Your eye... What happened?
我没事 现在她会乖乖照我们说的去做
I'm okay, and now she'll do whatever we want.
你该休息一下 -我感觉很好
Maybe you should rest. I feel fine.
让我变得不正常的不是我的超能力
It wasn't my powers that were fucking me up.
是她给我吃的那些药
It was the pills she was giving me.
我现在感觉比任何时候都好
I've never felt better.
凯特 听听你朋友的劝吧 他们关心你
Cate. Listen to your friends. They care about you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
已经给过你机会说话 现在轮到我了
You had your chance to talk, and now it's my turn.
求你了 凯特 你不是非得这么做的 我爱你
Please, Cate, you don't have to do this. I love you.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
但那不会改变你的本性 你就是个该死的贱♥人♥
It doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking bitch.
凯特 这到底是怎么回事
Cate, what the fuck is going on?
别担心 我跟你们是一边的
Don't worry, we're on the same side.
打断一下 能不能给我个简单的解释
Okay, sorry, can I get a quick SparkNotes version?
我完全不知道你们在说些什么
'Cause I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about.
告诉他们你跟我说的事
Tell them what you told me.
这所学校只是个幌子
This school is a front.
托马斯戈多金是行为科学家
Thomas Godolkin was a behavioral scientist.
他建立了这个地方来研究超人类
He built this place to figure out what makes Supes tick,
研究他们的弱点以及如何控制他们
their weaknesses, how to control them.
你们以为自己是来这里学习的 其实是这所学校在研究你们
You're not here to study. The school is here to study you.
你们是研究对象 不是人类
You're subjects. Not human.
我们比人类好
We're better than humans.
我们发现她研制出了一种病毒 用来杀死“树林”里的小孩
We found out she has some kind of virus to kill the kids in The Woods.
她要增强那种病毒的传染性
She wants to make it more contagious.
她的目的远不止这个 不是吗
She wants more than that. Don't you?
我想让病毒传遍全球
I want it to spread across the globe
把你们全都杀死
and kill all of you.
天啊
Holy fuck.
为什么 我们并不想伤害你或任何人 你是知道的
Why? We don't want to hurt you or anyone. You know that.
不准撒谎 告诉她
Don't lie. Tell her.
因为祖国人
Homelander.
搞这么多事全都是因为 他用镭射眼干掉了那个星光粉
So... so all this because he lasered that Starlighter dude?
别误会我的意思 这确实很操蛋
No, sorry, it's fucked-up, don't get me wrong,
但是杀死我们所有人似乎有点夸张了
but, like, killing all of us seems... seems a little melodramatic.
祖国人
Homelander?
他让那架飞机坠机了
He took down that plane?
他害死了你的家人
He killed your family?
不只是他
It's not just him.
你们所有人都造成了损害
You all leave a path of destruction behind you.
你们毁了无数的生命
You have ruined countless lives.
看看你对你父母所做的事
Just look at what you did to your parents.
你们无法阻止自己
You can't help it.
你们这个物种就是这样
It's your species.
告诉他们 你给我的最后一个任务是什么
Tell them what your last assignment was for me.
杀死“树林”里的所有人
Kill everybody in The Woods.
老天爷 你有没有…
Jesus Christ. Did you?
当然没有 乔丹
Of course not, Jordan. I'm trying to show you
我是想让你们知道她有多么丧心病狂
what kind of a monster she is.
她想把我们全部灭绝
She wants to wipe us off the face of the Earth.
他们都想这么做
They all do,
所以我们必须先下手为强
so we have to strike first.
先从她开始
Starting with her.
凯特 让我忘记一切
Cate, make me forget. We can start over.
我们可以重新开始 我会照顾你
I'm gonna take care of you. - Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
凯特 -英蒂拉
Cate! - Indira.
是时候了
It's time.
该死的 凯特
Fuck. Cate.
天啊
Holy shit. - Cate.
我的天啊 老天爷
Oh, my fucking God. Holy fuck.
不 -不要救她
No. - Don't help.
天啊 玛丽 快救她
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck. Marie, do something!
凯特 你不是非得这么做的
Cate. Cate, you don't need to do this.
我们有纽曼 纽曼会阻止她的
We have Neuman. She's gonna stop her.
我们不能相信任何人 他们只会伤害我们
We can't trust anybody. They'll only hurt us.
没别的办法了
This is the only way.
乖女儿
Baby girl...
凯特 求你了
Cate, Cate. Cate, please. Please.
你必须让我救她
You have to let me save her.
很抱歉你不得不再次经历这种事
I'm so sorry you have to relive this.
玛丽
凯特 你知道自己做了什么吗
Cate... do you know what you've done?
伸张了正义
Justice.
为我们所有人
For all of us.
病毒的传染性不是很强 谢天谢地
The virus isn't very contagious, thank God.
它在常温下能存活几天
It can survive for a few days at ambient temperature,
但是最好尽快把这些测试管送去冷藏
but, you'll want to get these test tubes into cold storage sooner than later.
卫生研究院会知道该怎么做的
NIH will know what to do.
站出来反对沃特需要非凡的勇气 卡多萨博士
Speaking out against Vought takes a lot of courage, Dr. Cardosa.
你联♥系♥我了解我的研究的时候 我真的松了一大口气
I was so relieved when you contacted me about my research.
我已经不能再袖手旁观 看着谢提校长用我的研究干坏事
I could not stand by any longer while Dean Shetty twisted my work.
你和我的目标是相同的 对吗
You and I have the same goals, right?
带着同理心管控
Compassionate control.
这个说法太棒了 你介不介意我借用
That is such a great phrase. Do you mind if I steal that?
不介意 随便你用
Sure. It's all yours.
在局面发生转折之前 你必须先把我和我的家人送走
And you'll get me and my family out before things take a turn.
提供证人保护 对吧 -对
Witness protection, right? - Yeah.
我已经安排好了
Already taken care of.
全都在里面了
Is this all of it?
对
Yeah.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表