剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
玛丽 发生什么事了
Marie, what happened?
天啊
Oh, shit.
前情提要
你能感觉到血液里的东西
You sense things in blood.
我还以为我是唯一能做到的 - 天啊
Thought I was the only one. Holy shit.
我脑子有毛病 艾玛 你应该跟正常人在一起
I'm messed up, Emma. You should be with someone that isn't.
也许我就想跟你在一起
Well, maybe I want to be with you.
操
Oh, fuck.
原来这个学校是人体试验集中营
Turns out the school is a fucking Mengele health clinic.
他们利用山姆来增强卢克的超能力
They were using Sam to augment Luke's powers,
同时也对他做了别的事
but they were doing other stuff to him, too.
这一切是谢提指使的
Shetty was directing it all.
我们预计需要十个月 才能让病毒
We're estimating about ten months to make it potent
有足够的危害性与传染性以完成任务
and contagious enough to get the job done.
你描述的是种族灭绝
What you're describing, it's genocide.
密切留意她的一举一动
Keep a close eye on her.
我们一定不会让它落入恶人之手
Is this all of it? We'll make sure this stays out of the wrong hands.
这所学校只是个幌子
This school is a front.
你不能控制我们
You will not control us!
这所学校在研究你们
The school is here to study you.
是时候了
It's time.
不要救她
Don't help.
你为什么没有救她 - 天啊 她刚才...
Why didn't I fucking help her? Holy shit, she fucking
把她杀死了
killed her.
她折磨我们
She tortured us! She tortured us!
凯特 天啊 我们闯大祸了
Cate, holy shit! She killed a guy.
我们大家杀了人 - 她疯了
We all killed someone. Oh, my God. She's fucking crazy.
有人救她了吗... 你为什么不让我救她
Can we help her? What? Why didn't you let me save her?
你到底做了什么
What the fuck did you do?!
好了 听我说 大家冷静下来 分♥析♥一下情况
Okay, look, let's all just calm down a-and assess the situation.
情况就是血把整张地毯都浸湿了
The situation's bleeding all over the fucking rug.
我们...必须想想现在该怎么办
We just... we have to figure out what to do now.
你杀死了她
You murdered her.
玛丽 我这么做...
Marie, I did this for you.
是为了你
I did this for all of you.
为了你们所有人
等我完成之后 也许你们 最终会明白 我这是英雄之举
When I'm done, maybe eventually you'll realize I'm being a hero.
我也想当英雄
I want to be a hero, too.
当然了 山姆
Of course, Sam.
不准打他的主意
Leave him alone.
我恨透谢提了
Shetty sucked.
我不是一个实验对象
I'm not an experiment.
你打算怎么做 凯特
What are you gonna do, Cate?
我们将释放“树林”里的人
We are gonna free The Woods.
山姆 不要跟她去
Sam, don't go with her.
这也是为了你们
This is about you, too.
如果这里发生的事被他们知道了
If they find out what happened here,
他们折磨的将不会只有我一个
I'm not gonna be the only one they torture.
或许该是我救你们的时候了
Maybe it's time for me to save you.
你可以打败我 但你真的觉得你能打败他吗
You can beat me. But do you really think you can beat him?
可恶
Fuck.
你在打电♥话♥给谁 - 打校园保安紧急电♥话♥
Who are you calling? - Campus security emergency line.
喂 - 你疯了吗 他们会把山姆抓起来的
Yo. - Are you crazy? They'll get Sam.
那“树林”里那些人怎么办
What about all the people in The Woods?
她把他们放出来的话 会乱成一锅粥的
She lets them out, it's gonna be chaos.
可是... - 你也支持他们
Yeah, but-- - You, too?
听我说 这么做不对
Look, this is fucked up,
但戈多金和沃特本身也很险恶
but Godolkin and Vought are fucked up, too.
那怎样 袖手旁观 - 不
So, what, we just sit here? No.
我们去阻止他们
We stop them.
V世代
第一季第八集
玛丽来电
磁共振成像结果出来了
Okay, the MRI.
好的 你好
Yeah, yeah. Hey.
有三个阴影 这里 这里和这里 这显示有损伤
These shadows, here and here and here, indicate damage.
你父亲每次使用超能力
We believe every time your father uses his powers,
他的神经通路就会发生轻微撕裂
something like a micro-tear occurs in the neural pathways.
这是长年积累而成的
An accumulation over years.
“长年累积” 好吧 能逆转这情况 或淡化这些阴影区吗
Years. O-Okay, so can we, can we reverse or-or brighten those areas with, like,
有药可治吗 不管需要什么药 我都愿意买♥♥
some medicine or something? We'll-- I'll buy whatever it is that we need.
大脑物质是有限资源
Brain matter is a finite resource.
通过物理治疗 辅以适当药物的混合
Through physical therapy and the right drug cocktail,
可以减轻或减缓恶化
we can mitigate or slow.
但不能逆转
Not reverse.
你有没有出现过头晕的情况 外♥围♥视觉有没有出现过黑点
Have you experienced any lightheadedness or spots in your peripheral vision?
呃...我吗
Uh, me?
或者你左手的无名指
Maybe an uncontrollable tic in the ring
或小指有没有出现过 不受控制的抽搐
or pinky finger of your left hand?
没有 我...也许有过头晕 但是...
No. No. I-I mean, m-maybe-maybe lightheadedness, but...
所有人都会有偶尔头晕的情况
but doesn't-doesn't everybody get lightheaded sometimes?
还是关注我爸爸的情况吧 我只是...
Can we, can we focus on my dad?
抱歉 这太突然了 我只是...
I-I mean, I just-- S-Sorry, it's just a lot. I just--
我们建议进行物理治疗
Our recommendation is physical therapy,
找到适合的抗癫痫药物
figuring out the right anti-seizure medicine.
以及停止使用超能力
And no more using powers.
真的吗
怎么 他们没有特大号♥病床吗
What, they didn't have any king-size hospital beds?
我看起来怎么样 - 像是钢铁铸成的
How am I looking? Like you're made of steel.
查一下我的手♥机♥ 里面存了海瑟的联♥系♥方式
Go through my phone. The contacts for Heather are in there.
海瑟...公♥关♥部还是服装部那个 - 服装部
Heather... Heather PR or wardrobe? Wardrobe.
得让她修改我的战衣
We got to get the costume resized.
爸爸...我去让医生来给你检查 - 把两极人的战衣改成你的尺寸
The doctor. I'll get the doctor. So the Polarity costume fits you.
我为所有的事...
I'm sorry.
感到...
For...
抱歉
...everything.
我早就知道“树林”的事
I knew about The Woods.
我顺从了他们
I played along.
不作声张...
I stayed quiet.
为了保护你
To protect you.
但是孩子 你的学业已经结束了
But school's done now, kid.
现在轮到你发光了
It's your time.
爸爸...
Dad.
我们的超能力
Our powers,
正在害死... - 你现在是个大人了
they're killing-- - You're the big man now.
你要走光明正道
You follow the straight and narrow.
它们让你怎么做 你就照做
Do whatever they tell you.
人一生总会有些遗憾
No one gets through life without regrets.
但我一点都不后悔 能够照顾我的家人
But goddamn I don't regret being able to take care of my family.
我知道你也会做同样的事 你必须这么做
And I know you're gonna do the same. You have to.
你的家人就指望你了
Your family's counting on you.
参加理事会害我错过了 一个“从农场到餐桌”节
I'm missing a farm to table fuckfest at Ina and Jeffrey's to be at this board meeting,
但总得有人拯救这所学校
but someone has to save this fucking place.
我不知道英蒂拉在哪里 我们直接开始吧
All right, I don't know where the fuck Indira is, so let's just start this fucking meeting.
金童爆♥炸♥搞得草坪上血肉模糊 申请率下降
Golden Boy is fertilizing the lawn. Application rates are down.
纽曼的市民大会开得一塌糊涂
Neuman's town hall was a shit show.
我们需要个大事件 转移注意
We need a big fucking distraction.
我们就选个人进超级七人队吧
Let's send someone straight to The Seven.
按顺序讨论人选
Let's just go in order.
平均学分绩点 惨不忍♥睹
fucking terrible.
智商 居然很高
surprisingly good.
其他技能 英式口音
Additional skills: British accent?
谁支持选这个小孩
All right, who is pushing for this kid?
有吗 - 焦点测试显示青少年群体最支持他
Anyone? - Focus tests show him in the lead with the 12 to 18 demo.
他们认为他看起来“有真材实料”
They think he seems like, quote, "a real one."
另一个测试表明 他上镜的肤色稍嫌深了一点
His on-screen skin color tests read a bit dark.
那我们让安妮·莱博维茨给他拍照
Then we'll get Annie fucking Leibovitz to shoot him, you racist shit.
不过两极人的品牌倒挺一致的
Polarity brand is consistent, though.
等下再聊这个 下一个人选是谁
All right, we will come back to him. Who's next?
说真的 英蒂拉到底在哪里
And seriously, where the fuck is Indira?
凯特
Cate?
有段时间没见你下来了 - 格雷格
I haven't seen you down here in a while. Greg.
我是鲍勃
Uh, I'm Bob.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表