剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
with your tongue. Got it? - Yes, sir.
爸爸
Dad, um...
如果我见义勇为 真正能帮到别人 那是好事 对吗
If I could do something... heroic, like, actually help people, that'll be good, right?
...有请两极人
Please welcome Polarity.
感谢邀请
Thank you for having me, Professor Ibarra.
寻人启示 罗恩莱曼
艾玛 等等我 你能不能停一下
Emma! Emma, wait up. Can you just hold on a second?
听我说 我想跟你道歉
Look, I'm trying to say I'm sorry.
你的进食障碍是你的事实... -并不是 那只是我变小的方式
Your eating disorder is your truth, and... It's not. It's how I get small.
我不该把你的事说出来 我向你道歉
I had no right to co-opt your story. Okay? I apologize.
你在录这个吗 -我想让所有人知道我很自责
You filming this? I want everyone to know how sorry I am.
亲爱的
Honey!
糟了 -我在到处找你
No. - I have been looking all over for you.
你忘了吗
Did you forget?
今晚有宴会 来吧
Tonight's the gala. Come on.
悼念致敬会暨静默拍卖♥♥
这比苏菲的成人礼邀请函还高档 她可是请了防弹少年团来表演的
Wait, this is nicer than Sophie Green's bat mitzvah invite, and she had BTS sing "Hava Nagila."
肯定花了不少钱 -你最近吃饭正常吗
Tickets must have cost a fortune. How's your eating?
你开始独♥立♥生活了 必须注意卡路里摄取量
You are on your own now. You need to be careful about your calorie intake, okay?
你记录进食情况吗 -有 我的饮食很均衡
Are you keeping your food log? Yes, Mom, I am completely balanced.
你看起来比平常矮 或许得多吃50卡路里
You look an inch or two shorter than usual, so you might need to add 50 calories.
我要检查一下你的身高
Okay, I'm just... I'm just gonna check your height.
我有软尺... -妈 不要量我的身高
I have a measuring tape here somewhere... Mom, do not measure me.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧
Fine.
我看了那个干瘦贱婊谈论你的视频
I saw that skinny bitch's YouTube on you.
你还好吗 -不算太好
How are you doing? Had better days.
她的演技太烂 被《致命诱惑》剧组 开除了 这会不会让你好受点
Well, she was fired from Fatal Seduction 'cause apparently her acting's for shit, if that helps.
不会 等等 她被开除了 -对
It doesn't. Wait, she was? Yes.
我并没有更好受 说真的 我只想蜷缩起来死掉
I mean, it doesn't. I mean, honestly, I just want to... just want to curl up and die.
所有人都在盯着我看
I mean, everyone just... stares at me.
好吧 亲爱的 听我说
Okay. Honey... listen to me.
你♥爸♥爸为了那个隆胸波霸 抛弃我的时候
When your father left me for that Barbie-titted child
或者当我被沃特解雇的时候 我有没有蜷缩起来死掉
or when I was fired from the Vought Shopping Network, did I curl up and die?
没有 -没有 好吗 我振作了起来
No. - No. Okay? I remade myself.
这正是我们今晚要为你做的事
And that is exactly what we're gonna do here for you tonight.
妈妈 你是什么意思 -我常说的一句话是什么
Mom, what do you mean? What do I always say?
做完爱后要尿尿
"Pee after sex"?
凯特 -玛丽
Cate. Marie.
自从那件事之后我就没有见过你
I haven't seen you since...
我想跟你说声抱歉 卢克生前对我很好
I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Luke was so nice to me.
你是指在他大开杀戒之前
You mean until he went berserk?
幸好你单枪匹马 阻止了那个怪物的疯狂大屠♥杀♥
But thank God you single-handedly stopped that monster's "murderous frenzy."
你看了那个访谈
You saw the interview.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道卢克... -这正是问题所在
I know Luke wasn't... - No, that's just it.
你不了解卢克
You didn't know Luke.
不知道他有多幽默 不知道他有多爱他的家人
How funny he was, how much he loved his family.
但是亦正亦邪 不如正邪对立的故事卖♥♥座 对吧
But shades of gray don't sell like black and white, do they?
真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
感觉不像是真的
This doesn't feel real.
三年前
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这根本说不通 他绝不可能自杀
Just doesn't make sense. He would've never killed himself.
我应该在他身边的
I should've been there.
我本来可以阻止他的
I could've stopped him.
嘿 -我本可以劝他回心转意的 操
Hey. - No, I could've talked him down. Fuck!
山姆病得很重 你什么也做不了
Sam was really sick, okay? There's nothing you could've done.
嘿
Hey.
用逼迫力让我不这么难过
Tell me to feel better.
我不想有这种心痛的感觉 我不要 求你了
I don't want to feel like this. Not like this. Please.
我想这些感受是你必须经历的 对不起
I think this is... something you just have to go through. I'm sorry.
如果她的排名超过我 我一定会疯的
If she's ahead of me when tomorrow's rankings come out, I'm gonna lose my fucking shit.
我们都排前十 有什么大不了的 -等等 我快高♥潮♥了
We're all in the top ten anyway. What's the big deal? Hang on. I'm gonna come.
好的
问题在于那个骗子抢了我的功劳
The big deal is that little liar is stealing all my credit.
走开 -乔丹 是你吗
Go away! Jordan, is that you?
亲爱的 -稍等
Honey? Uh, just a second!
谁啊 -滚开 我爸妈来了
Who is that? Fuck off. It's my parents.
我还没射呢 好吧 我走 -乔丹
I didn't finish. Okay, okay. Jordan!
喂 搞什么呀
Hey, what the fuck, man?!
乔丹
Jordan?
嘿 开门
Hey, open up!
亲爱的 我们知道你在里面 开门
Jordan, we know you're there. Open up.
这就来
Uh, coming!
乔丹 你妈妈和我来了 我们是你最爱的父母
Jordan! Your mom and me are here! Your favorite parents.
惊不惊喜 -我应该不会用“惊喜”来形容
Surprise! Are you surprised? "Surprised" is a word that I'd use, yeah.
我们想来向布灵克致敬 我们知道他在你心目中的地位
We wanted to pay our respects to Brink tonight. We know what he meant to you.
他认为你是品行端正的年轻人
He thought you were such an upstanding young man.
饿吗 从沃特汉堡城给你带了吃的 深海鱿鱼圈
Hungry? Brought you some Vought-A-Burger. Deep's Calamari Poppers.
谢谢
Thanks.
深海共度私密一夜
全套沃特活力美容产品
火车头跑鞋 它们很赞
Ooh, the A-Trainers. Those are magnificent.
上面有签名的 你知道吧
They're signed, you know.
签名在鞋底 所以很容易磨掉 不过你知道有签名
They sign the bottom, though, so it wears off pretty quick. But... you know it's there.
玛丽 看这边 玛丽
女士们 这边
玛丽 看这边
Marie, over here! Marie, over here!
她真人有点缺陷 但那样更完美
She's even more perfectly imperfect in person.
你挖到了一块宝
You found a real one.
你父母一定非常骄傲
Your folks must be so proud.
是啊 我爸总是 向跟他组局打球的朋友吹嘘
Oh, yeah. My dad's always bragging to the guys at his pickup games.
他们来了吗 -没有
Are they here? - No.
他们都在喀麦隆 他们是无国界医生
They're both in Cameroon. Doctors Without Borders.
坦白说 金童事件后 我不确定要捐多少
To be frank, after this Golden Boy mess, I'm not sure how much I'm pledging.
邦妮 正如你常说的 过于关注白人男性英雄很成问题
Like you always say, Bonnie, the focus on white male heroes is problematic.
如果你想要更多像玛丽这样的英雄 那么我需要你的支持
If you want more like Marie, I need your help.
我不知道你有没有代理经纪人 这是我的名片
I don't know if you have representation yet, but here's my card.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
扫一下这里 就能显示 我的名片的非同质化代币
Just scan right here to get an NFT of my card.
希望能尽快跟你父母见面 -当然 我也是
I hope I can meet your parents soon. For sure. Me, too.
就当我不知道你没到法定喝酒年龄 你刚才的表现很好
Pretend I don't know your age. You did great out there.
嗯
Yeah.
我也不确定 编造关于我家人的谎话 感觉挺无♥耻♥的
I don't know. Lying about my family felt pretty shitty.
这些人不想听真话 而且你也不想说出真♥相♥
These people don't want to hear the truth, and you don't want to say it.
幸好乔丹没有镭射眼
Lucky Jordan doesn't have laser eyes.
万事小心 现在卢克不在了 第一名争霸战将会变得残酷无情
Be careful. With Luke gone, this free-for-all for number one is gonna get ruthless,
你已经成了众矢之的 -我吗 我只是个新生
and you have a target on your back. Me? I'm just a freshman.
继续保持现在的表现 你有机会成为史上排第一的首位新生
Keep doing what you're doing, you could be the first top-ranked freshman in history.
艾玛 回♥回♥神
Earth to Emma.
不好意思 这姑娘整天都在神游
Sorry, this one's head is in the clouds 24/7.
艾玛 这位是柯特妮福特尼 -很高兴认识你
Emma, this is Courtenay Fortney. - Oh, s... It's a pleasure to meet you.
她是沃特的资深制片人
She is a senior producer at Vought.
她制♥作♥的节目包括 《美国超级英雄》 《公民星光》
She ran Super in America, Citizen Starlight...
还有你室友昨晚的访谈节目
...last night's interview with your roommate Marie.
玛丽是你室友 我居然不知道 她可真是人中龙凤啊
Oh, Marie's your roommate? Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, real bottled lightning there, huh?
是 她很优秀
Yeah, she's great.
说正事 我这几天 一直在网上跟柯特妮聊
Anyway, uh, Courtenay and I have been DM'ing the last couple days,
她想跟你谈谈 也许她的下一部真人秀想请你主演
and, um, she wants to talk to you about... maybe starring in her next reality TV show.
慢着 真的吗 -小蟋蟀 风趣 健康 阳光
Wait, really? Little Cricket. Fun. Wholesome. Sunshine.
但是没有人知道她悲惨的阴暗面
But no one knew about the tragic underbelly.
不好意思 “悲惨的阴暗面”
Sorry, "tr-tragic underbelly"?
我们要重塑形象 -彻底改头换面
It's a rebrand. - Oh, it's a complete and total rebrand, right?
小蟋蟀死了 安息吧 现在艾玛登场
So, Little Cricket's dead. RIP. Now it's "meet Emma,
一个在戈大挣扎求存的少女 不过这一次
teen making her way at God U." Only now,
她在跟她内心的恶魔作斗争 包括身体形象
she's battling her own sort of internal supervillains. From the body image stuff,
进食障碍...
the eating disorder...
进食障碍 -对
The eating disorder. - Yes.
还有社会关于完美女性的观念 那种观念很残酷 对吧
And, um, you know, uh, society's cruel notion of female perfection, right?
那是不是触及到了个人隐私
Yeah, isn't that stuff all a little personal?
这就是我们的目的 我们要把这些事敞开来谈
No, no, that's the point. The point. 'Cause we're pulling it all out of the shadows.
跟你说实话 我们有点厌倦了沃特油滑的论调
And if I'm being honest with you, I'm a little sick of Vought's glossy bullshit.
我想展示真正的情绪 真正的痛苦 明白吗
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表