剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
Aw, that's nice.
真是够了
Oh, that is it.
我受够你了
I've had it with you!
我受够了窘迫
I've had it with being embarrassed
被背叛和心痛
And with betrayal and with heartache!
我可是国王 妈的
I am a king, for god's sake.
我是国王
I am a king!
给我退后
Now, back off,
否则我发誓让你成为"没角兽"
Or I swear I will make you into a none-icorn.
听着 理查德 关于加瑞斯的事我很遗憾
Look, Richard, I'm sorry about Gareth.
你在乎个什么劲儿
What do you care?
我对于背叛还是深有体会的 那滋味不好受
I do know a thing or two about betrayal, and it sucks.
拜托 你什么时候被背叛过啊
Please. When have you ever been betrayed?
好吧 最先可以想到的
Uh okay, just off the top of my head,
就是你绑♥架♥了玛德丽娜 然后她背弃我选择了你
When you kidnapped Madalena and then she chose you over me,
或是你强迫伊莎贝拉背叛我的事
Or when you literally forced Isabella to betray me.
好吧 那事 没错
Right. That. Yeah.
第二件也没错
And...that.
我只是不知道没了加瑞斯 我该怎么办才好
I just don't know what I'm gonna do without Gareth.
我想你会搞清楚的
I think you'll just figure it out.
走吧
Come on.
先去取你的靴子 然后送你回你的王国
Let's get your boots and get you back to your kingdom.
你从哪儿弄来的这剑啊
Where'd you get the sword?
有人把这个落在了树桩里
Uh, someone left it in the stump.
谁捡到归谁 对吧
Finders keepers, right?
是啊 很对
Yeah, fair enough.
你打算给它取个名字吗
Gonna name it?
真是个好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
就叫"破晓剑"如何
What about "Dawn breaker?"
听上去挺酷的
That sounds pretty cool.
或者叫 刺杀先生
Or, um, Mr. Stabby.
那可比"破晓剑"描述得清楚多了
Now, that's more descriptive than dawn breaker.
英雄剑
唯有真王者 方可提此剑
我不知道 真的好难决定
I don't know. It's really a tough call.
才不难呢
It's really not.
?我怎会傻傻地以为 他会爱我呢?
?How could I ever think he'd love me??
?那么痴心的等待?
?All that waiting?
?都没有意义?
?All for nothing?
?他根本就从未想过我?
?He wasn't ever thinking of me?
?我们也不是天注定的爱人?
?And we were never meant to be?
?我们不过是亲吻过一次?
?We had a single kiss?
?没必要苦苦追忆?
?No need to reminisce?
?现在一切都消失褪色?
?And now it's gone, fading away?
?都已结束?
?Over and yet?
?虽然那不是世上最甜蜜的吻?
?If not the world's best kiss?
?但我却仍怀念?
?Still, it was one I'll miss?
?那也将是我们唯一的一吻了?
?And it's the only one we'll get?
终于到我的王国了
Finally. My kingdom.
谢谢你 格莱凡特
Thank you, Galavant.
要是你没有逼迫我急行军就更好了
Could've done without the forced death march,
不过依然要谢谢你
But thank you nonetheless.
你现在打算做些什么
What are you gonna do now?
今年过得可真不顺
Uh, it's been a tough year.
我失去了妻子 最好的朋友
I lost my wife, my best friend,
我哥哥还试图杀了我
My brother tried to kill me.
我打算蜷缩在我的屋子里
I really just want to curl up in my room
吃下超多的蛋糕
And eat like 1,000 pounds of cake
享受子民的崇拜
And just let my people adore me.
你呢
You?
我打算筹建一支军队 拯救伊莎贝拉
I am going to raise an army and rescue Isabella.
好吧 对对 我知道这个
Right, right, right. I knew that.
不如这样吧
You know, tell you what.
我打算满足你的一切所需
I'm going to give you whatever you need --
我的军队 快船 快马
My army, my fastest ships, sharpest horses.
我的...不好意思
My -- I'm sorry.
我对天发誓 我的城♥堡♥之前就在这里的
I swear to god my castle was...right here.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
游侠笑传
第二季 第二集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表