剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
我是个自♥由♥女性
I am a liberated woman.
我是个勇士公主
I am a warrior princess,
我绝不会把我的胸罩给一个11岁的小孩的
And I will not be giving an 11-year-old my bra.
那就去死吧
Then death it is.
好吧
Fine.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
但我一定会到处游说 修改法律的
But I am lobbying to change this law.
好棒
Yes!
那都是我啊
This is me.
没错
It is.
都是我绣的 是你整个的人生
I stitched it. It's your whole life.
那是你出生时的情景
There's you when you were born.
那是你第一次穿上锁子甲时的情景
That's you being fitted for your first suit of chain mail.
是啊 我记得 那个铁匠对我到处乱摸
Yeah, I remember that. The blacksmith was all hands.
是啊 你可以从图上看到
Yeah, you can see it right there.
那是你 等着我为你表演
And that's you, waiting for me to play
《乱扔卷心菜》
"Throw the cabbage around"...
但我却忘了 一直没给你表演
When I forgot and never showed.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
那是我在圣朱利安日大屠♥杀♥中
That's the day I won the M.V.K.
赢得MVK称号♥的那天
At the St. Julian's day massacre.
最具价值的骑士
Most valuable knight.
你把那些农奴撕成了碎片
You ripped those serfs to pieces.
你不知道我那天有多骄傲
You couldn't know how proud I was that day.
主要是因为我没告诉你
Mostly because I didn't tell you.
你这么多年来 一直在追随我的冒险历程
You've been following my adventures this whole time.
你怎么不早告诉我呢
Why didn't you say anything?
你知道我是个老派的骑士
You know us old-school knights.
我们只能通过挂毯织画来表达自己的感情
We can really only express ourselves through tapestry.
*我曾经四处奔跑流浪*
*I went mucking all about*
*踏上无尽的征程 投身空虚的战争*
*On endless quests and empty wars*
*前往世界各地 进行各种冒险*
*And adventures in a hundred ports of call*
*但我却错过了一场冒险*
*And yet somehow I missed out on one adventure*
*就是我和你的父子历程*
*Mine and yours*
*那本该是这世上最美妙的冒险*
*And it should have been the greatest one of all*
但有些事你必须知道
But there's something you should know.
*我一直默默在你身边*
*I was there, I was there*
*在心里惦记着你 为你祈祷*
*In my heart, in every prayer*
*虽从未大声说出来*
*Never said it out loud*
*但我却一直为你骄傲*
*But I've always been proud*
*如果你可以原谅我*
*If you somehow can forgive me*
*我会在*
*I'll be*
*你身边*
*There*
去拯救你的公主吧 格莱凡特
Go and rescue your princess, Galavant.
娶了她
Marry her.
成为一个我永远未做到的尽职的父亲和丈夫
And be the father and husband I never was.
爸
Dad?
你想玩扔卷心菜的游戏吗
You want to play throw the cabbage around?
来吧
Grab a head.
我很抱歉你的生日过得不愉快
I'm sorry your birthday's been such a bust.
我很努力地找人来打你了
I really tried to get someone to hit you.
没关系
It's all right.
你这么关心我 让我很感动
It's just nice to know you care.
但我还有个生日惊喜
But I do have one last birthday surprise
是不期而至的
That unexpectedly arrived.
我想你一定会喜欢的
I think you're going to love it.
你想不想对霍坦西亚王国
How would you like an unprovoked war
无缘无故地发起一场战争
With the kingdom of Hortensia?
简直是有史以来最棒的生日礼物
Best birthday present ever.
叮咚
Dingdong.
扔得好 儿子
Nice throw, son.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, dad.
这个卷心菜快摔烂了
This cabbage is spent.
我再去拿一个
I'll grab another.
-住手 -干掉他
- Stop! - Finish him!
-抓住国王 -你们作弊...
- Get the king! - Cheaters! Ch--
格莱凡特
Galavant!
希德 你逃出来了
Sid! You escaped!
好了 够了 抱得太紧了
All right, okay. That's -- that's close.
太紧了
Too close.
好了
Okay.
能见到你可真好 爵士
Oh, it's good to see you, sir.
我有消息要告诉你
I have news.
伊莎贝拉公主被迫在霍坦西亚嫁给她表弟
Princess Isabella is being forced to marry her cousin in Hortensia.
我知道 我不会让那种事发生的
I know. And I'm not gonna let it happen.
我会集结一支大军去拯救她
I'm gonna raise an army to rescue her.
我有一样你会想要的东西
Then I've got something you'll want.
当心
Look out!
野猴子
Wild monkeys!
你的剑
Your sword!
理查德 他们是孩子啊
Richard, they're children!
格莱凡特 当心啊
Galavant, look out!
不要啊
No-o-o!
我都干了些什么啊
Oh, what have I done?
我经历过更惨的情况
I've had worse.
或许没有
Maybe not.
游侠笑传
第二季 第六集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表