剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
男人的情感可真是烦死人啊
What is it with men and their emotions?
-好吧 你是国王 -好棒
- Fine. You're king. - Yes!
喂 宣告下
Oi. Say it.
有请瓦伦西亚的王后和国王
Presenting the queen and king of valencia!
你觉不觉得...
Oh, you don't think --
-先后顺序是不会变的 -好吧 很好 没事
- We're not changing the order. - Nah, it's great. It's fine.
我找到逃脱办法了
I got us a way out of here,
但你现在必须跟我来
But you got to follow me right now.
很快音乐就要开始了 我们没多少时间
We don't have much time before the music starts.
好啊 我会听你的
All right, sure. I'll listen to you...
就像之前听你的那样 在那里上岸
Like when I listened to you about when we were gonna come ashore
又或许像我曾经听你的那样...
Or maybe when I listened to you about --
我希望你明白
I want you to know
打在你身 痛在我心
That hurt me a lot more than it hurt you.
走吧
Come on.
利用你的核心 理查德 利用你的核心
Use your core, Richard. Use your core.
我的核心在哪儿呢
Where is my core?
在这儿呢
Oh, there it is.
你醒了啊 好极了
Ah, you're waking up. Excellent.
早上好啊 小帅哥
Good morning, sunshine.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我在拯救我们
I'm rescuing us.
从女厕所逃跑吗
What, through the ladies room?
这就是你的愚蠢计划吗
This is your dumb plan?
根据规定 酒吧需要个女厕所
The bar needed a ladies room built to be up to code,
但是根本没人会用这女厕的
But no one was ever going to use it,
所以他们根本就没建完
So they didn't bother to finish it.
-你知道你... -拯救了大局吗
-- You know you just -- - Saved the day?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
但功劳也不是我一个人的
I can't take all the credit.
格莱凡特 这位是我的凯斯叔叔
Galavant, I want you to meet my uncle Keith.
格莱凡特
Galavant.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们欠你一个人情 叔叔
We are indebted to you, uncle,
-永世不忘 -没什么的
- Forever and always. - It's nothing.
你确定不跟我们一起走吗
Are you certain we can't convince you to come with us?
不了 孩子 我的本命在这里
No, son. My destiny is here.
本命 这是理查德 理查德 这是本命
Destiny, this is Richard. Richard, Destiny.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
格莱凡特
Galavant!
格莱凡特
Galavant!
你们必须逃了
You must go now!
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
祝成功
Godspeed.
我们来跳舞吧
Let's boogie!
好啊
Hello.
我这个问题有点傻
This is a silly question.
你觉得凯斯叔叔会不会是...
Do you think my uncle Keith might be --
是的 理查德
Yes, Richard.
你觉得本命知道吗
You think Destiny knows?
其实 我应该向你道歉
You know what? I owe you an apology
因为你今天真的帮了我们大忙
'cause you really came through for us today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你对我的印象不太好
I know you don't think much of me,
我知道我总是搞砸事情
And I know I screw everything up all the time,
但你必须理解 我这辈子都在别人的呵护下的
But you have to understand, I was coddled my entire life.
-我知道 -我一直到9岁都还在喝母乳
- I know. - I was breastfed until I was 9.
我知...等等 什么
I kno-- wait. What?
我曾有过一个叫波尔的奶妈
I had a nanny named Pearl --
不 我不想知道
No, I don't want to know.
重点是 今天是全新的一天了
The point is, today's a new day.
这是你人生的新篇章了
This is a new chapter in your life.
你必须找到你内在的王者气息
You got to find your inner king.
你真这么认为吗
You really think so?
是的
I do.
?新的一季已来到?
?It's a new season?
?变化即将见分晓?
?And there's a change on the way?
?-新的一季已来到 -重当国王路不遥?
?- A new season. - let's go make you a ruler?
?是时候享受当下精彩?
?Time to start seizin' so much more than the day?
?新的头衔足以来显摆?
?With a new title that's incredibly cooler?
?我已不必再结婚 钥匙已经在我身?
?And I won't have to marry now that I have got the key?
?哈利王子青春期未到 我就已经逃之夭夭?
?I'll leave before prince Harry even reaches puberty?
?新的一季已来到?
?It's a new season?
?好多故事待解说?
?There is so much to be done?
?新的一季已来到?
?A new season?
?一切才刚刚开始?
?And it's only begun?
?新的一季已来到?
?A new season?
?我会唱个完美高音 你们一定会...?
?One I'm singin' high G's in, you'll --?
不是吧
Seriously?!
游侠笑传
第二季 第一集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表