剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
在这里面
In here!
你躲在这里面干什么
What are you doing in there*
你现在有床睡了啊
You have a bed to sleep in now.
说得好像我会睡在人们生孩子
Like I'm gonna sleep in the thing people use
和死去的那玩意上似的
To give birth and die in,
有时甚至是难产而死
sometimes simultaneously.
好吧 真可怕
Wow. Grim.
我无法过着上流人士的生活
I can't live like the fancy folk.
那不是我的风格
It just isn't me.
我再也感受不到兴奋了
I'm never on edge anymore.
我已经好几周没生过病了
I haven't had a disease for weeks.
那不是好事吗
But isn't that a good thing?
或许对有些人来说是这样 比如你
Maybe for some people -- for you.
但是一想到我们正渐行渐远
But the thought that we're drifting apart
我就非常难过
has gotten me so down,
我都无法从抽屉里出来了
I can barely get out of drawer.
所以最好我还是走吧
So I think it's best if I just leave.
等等
Wait.
我去收拾好我们的行李
I'll pack our things.
收完了
Done.
什么 不要
What? No.
立刻把行李打开放下
Unpack right now.
你不能走 你喜欢这里
You can't leave. You love it here.
格温德琳 你还不明白吗
Gwyndolin, don't you understand?
没错 不用挨饿的感觉真的很好
Sure, it's nice not going hungry,
我的骨头也不会弯曲了
And my bones don't bend anymore,
我的牙齿也不会晃动了
And my teeth don't wiggle in their sockets.
我可能是城♥堡♥中的王
I could be the king of a castle.
但是没有你
But without you,
我就是世界上最卑贱的人
I'd be the lowliest man in the world.
凡奇佐
Oh, Vincenzo.
我们一起离开这城♥堡♥吧
We leave the castle together.
等我们全都入座了 你就来叫我过去
So, as soon as we're all seated, you come and send for me.
那看上去很浪漫 不是吗
That looks romantic, doesn't it*
洛波塔 你看上去美极了
Oh, Roberta! Ooh, you look smashing!
请原谅我穿的这件裙子
Please excuse the dress.
我通常用作打底的衬衫突然不见了
The blouse I usually wear under it has completely disappeared.
什么 我的也是
Wha-- mine, too!
肯定是小精灵偷的 那是这里的大问题
Must be fairies. Big problem around here.
就座吧
Shall we sit*
-你坐那边 -好的
- You're over there. - Okay.
你坐她对面
You're across from her.
好吧
All right.
多美好啊
Isn't this nice*
紧急飞鸦传书找你 先生
An urgent crow for you, sir.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
意料之外
Unexpected.
我得去解决一下这事
Oh. I've got to take this.
你们不用等我了 先享用吧
Uh, you carry on without me.
给
Here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他 有点古怪啊
He's -- he's a bit odd.
不好意思 这太疯狂了
I'm sorry. This is crazy.
如果有人一周前跟我说
If you had told me a week ago
我会和我的老朋友芭比共坐一桌
That I would be sitting here with my old pal Bobby,
我一定会说你脑子有问题
I'd say you've got a goblin in your head.
你猜怎么着
Oh, guess what!
我现在还是可以把整个拳头都塞进嘴里
I can still fit my entire fist in my mouth.
你想看吗
Do you want to see*
理查德 不是吧 非得什么事都靠我上阵吗
Oh, Richard, honestly, do I have to do everything myself*
鲁特琴
Lutes.
六弦古提琴
Viols.
烦人的小变号♥
Irritating little crumhorns.
*凝视对面的那个人*
*Gaze at the person across from you now*
*感受爱的甜蜜火花*
*Feel the sweet spark of connection*
*如果你不搞砸这一时刻*
*If you don't screw up this moment somehow*
*或许你就不会孤独老死*
*maybe you won't die alone*
*不要太粘人*
*Don't be too needy*
*休要提前任*
*or bring up your ex*
*千万别提 单纯疱疹这几个字*
*Don't say the words herpes simplex*
*永远也别提*
*Don't ever mention*
*你尚未破处*
*you've never had sex*
*相信我*
*Trust me*
*我保证*
*I promise*
*她是知道的*
*She knows*
*现在她的戒备心已开始放下*
*and now her defenses are starting to fall*
*微笑一下 回应她的春情*
*smile and return her affection*
*如果你不毁掉这一切*
*if you don't manage to ruin it all*
*或许你不会孤独老死*
*maybe you won't die alone*
那是最美妙的事 但是...
It is the damndest thing, but...
现在看着你...
looking at you right now...
就好像是...
I mean, it's almost as if --
你着火了
You're on fire.
我觉得说"着火了"可能有点过了 但是...
I mean, I don't know that i'd say i'm on "fire," but --
不不 你是真的着火了
No, no, you're on fire!
天呐
oh, oh, god!
天呐
oh, god!
*别开始尖叫*
*Don't begin screaming*
*你会破坏全场的气氛*
*you'll blow the whole mood*
-天啊 -*或许你不会孤独老死*
- oh, god! - *maybe you won't die alone*
*或许你不会孤独老死*
*maybe you won't die alone*
这是干什么
What's all this*
我像个优秀的小跟班一样 把你的装备都打包了
I just packed up all your gear like a good sidekick.
顺便说下 我知道你昨晚是想干什么
By the way, I know what you were up to last night.
好吧 估计是比较明显
Oh, yeah. I guess it was pretty obvious.
因为我都已经大声唱出来了
Because I sang it out loud.
嘿 芭比 我猜得没错
Hey, Bobby, I was right!
格莱凡特的确是想帮我们牵红线
Galavant was trying to set us up.
笑死人了
Hilarious!
很变♥态♥ 对吧 真恶心
Creepy, right* Disgusting!
-最恶劣的 -好吧
- The worst! - Yeah, all right.
不过 我们至少都说清楚了
But, hey, at least we got that all figured out.
我们都知道 我们只是好朋友而已
We know that we are just good friends.
是啊
Right.
那么 接下来该干什么
So, what's next*
我们要进入森林
We head to the forest.
我听说南部地带有巨人的存在
I hear there are giants in the Southern reach.
或许我们可以说服他们
Perhaps we can convince them
加入我们 一起进攻霍坦西亚
To join us in attacking Hortensia.
所以又回到了原点
So, we're right back where we started.
没错 什么都没变
Yep! Nothing has changed.
什么都没变
Nothing.
一切都没变
Nothing at all.
查理大帝
到你了
Your turn.
亚瑟王
我是 亚瑟王吗
Am I...king arthur?
是啊
Yeah.
所以我不在的时候 你们两个笨蛋就在干这事吗
So, this is what you two half-wits do when I'm gone?
就喝得烂醉如泥吗
Just get sloshed?
淡定 王后
Steady on, queenie.
我可是清醒得很 他才喝了一杯而已
I'm completely sober, and he's only had one.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么
Nothing.
聚会很愉快 跳了一整晚的舞
It was a great party -- danced all night.
如果你也去过上档次的地方 就会明白的
You'd understand if you'd ever been anywhere nice.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me*
*我这是什么感觉*
*What am I feeling*
*我还会有这种感觉吗*
*Is it a feeling could I be feeling somehow*
*这么久以来 我从未有过这种感觉*
*All this time, I've never truly had one*
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表