剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
说老实话
And if I'm honest,
我们只在一起共度了一个浪漫时刻
We've really only had one romantic moment together.
如果那远远不够呢
I mean, what if it wasn't enough?
你是在担心那个烂吻
You're worried about the crappy kiss.
我的烂...你在说些什么呢
My crap-- what are you talking about?
就是你在瓦伦西亚被打晕之前跟她的那个吻
The kiss with her in Valencia before you got knocked out.
我听说那很糟糕...
I heard it was terrible --
简直是最糟糕的了
Like, the worst.
是谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
之前在沙滩上 你昏迷不醒时 加瑞斯说的
Gareth on the beach when you were unconscious.
我们大家笑得肚子疼
We were all cracking up about it.
显然 那是地牢的热议话题
Apparently it was the talk of the dungeon.
拜托
Oh, come on, now.
如果你担心这个
If you're that worried about it,
我有个解决办法
I've got just the solution --
去找算命大♥师♥
The fortune teller.
天机大♥师♥埃德温
算命 解疑 释惑
我不知道它为什么老是往我身上靠
I do not know why he's doing this.
我来了哦
Here I come!
无论你躲在哪里都会失败的
You can't hide from me!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
跟哈利王子玩捉迷藏啊 你又在干什么呢
Playing hide-and-seek with prince Harry. What are you doing?
试图逃跑
Trying to escape.
我必须赶到前门
I have to get to the front gate
那样才能趁禁卫军换班时逃出去
So I can sneak out during the changing of the guard.
好主意
Good idea.
换班仪式真的超级复杂
That ceremony's ridiculously elaborate.
总之 跟我来吧
Anyway, come with me.
我已经玩了好几周的捉迷藏了
I've been playing hide-and-seek for weeks now.
我对这地方很熟悉
I know the place pretty well.
但走路一定要轻 我们绝不能被抓住
But tread lightly, for we cannot get caught.
我讨厌败露
I hate being hit.
你好啊 大♥师♥
Hello, great one.
我是天机大♥师♥埃德温
I am Edwin the magnificent.
你好 天机大♥师♥埃德温
Hello, Edwin the magnificent.
-我... -我很清楚你是谁
- I -- - I know exactly who you are.
你是理查德 北境之王
You are Richard, the king from the north
他是你的朋友 格莱凡特
With your friend Galavant.
真的很了不起啊
That was actually really impressive.
他说我们是朋友呢
He called us friends.
我想你一定知道
I'm sure you know
我们现在的任务 一是要送我回我的王国
we're on a quest to return me to my kingdom
二是将格莱凡特送到他的爱人身边
And to return Galavant to his lady love,
她可能在等他 也可能不等了
Who may or may not be waiting for him.
都是异地恋的错
It's sort of a long-distance thing.
异地恋很少有能成功的
Ugh, those things rarely work out.
不 是可以的
No, no. It can.
很罕见 坐下吧
Very rare. Sit down.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我来替你们算算命吧
Let me tell your fortune.
选个数字吧
Pick a number.
Uh, seven.
Seven!
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
选个颜色吧
Choose a color.
蓝色
Blue.
蓝色
B-l-u-e.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
怎么了 怎么了 什么事
Yes? Yes? What is it?
埃德温 你得去接孩子了
Edwin, you need to pick up the children.
我在工作呢
I'm working.
你就不能去接他们放学吗
Can't you pick them up from school?
-说的像是我有时间一样 -是的 我知道
- Like I have the time? - Yes, Yes.
我知道你所做的也是工作 那是当然了
I know what you do is a job, too. Of course.
-晚上见 -好的 晚餐前见
- See you tonight. - Y-yes, before dinner.
爱你哦 亲爱的
Love you, honey.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
有时候我真希望自己不是那么喜欢
Sometimes I wish I'd never got a thing for communicating
和别的王国的人网聊 无论多远都行
With a person in another realm no matter how far away.
皇室禁卫军换班开始
Commence with the changing of the royal guard!
禁卫军换班
It's the changing of the guard!
禁卫军换班
The changing of the guard!
霍坦西亚万岁 禁卫军换班
Yay for Hortensia! It's time to change the guard!
霍坦西亚 霍坦西亚
Hortensia! Hortensia!
哟呵耶 万岁
Yippee-yay, hooray!
-霍坦西亚 霍坦西亚 -真是太感谢你了
- Hortensia! Hortensia! - Thanks so much for this.
不 谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
跟一个成年人一起感觉真是太好了
It's been great spending time with an adult.
说真的 我觉得你这选择太对了
Honestly, I think you're making a good move.
现在这里真的变得很怪
It's getting really weird here.
-快出来我保证不打死你 -糟糕 该走了
- Olly olly oxen free! - Oh, crap. Got to go.
哟呵耶 万岁
Yippee-yay, hooray!
霍坦西亚 霍坦西亚 禁卫军...
Hortensia! Hortensia! The chang--
真古怪
Freaky.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
接听吗
Answer it?
这里是伊莎贝拉的护身符 我是大厨
Isabella's amulet. Chef speaking.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella?
天啊 你看上去丑爆了
Oh, my god. You look terrible.
格莱凡特爵士 是我 大厨
Sir Galavant, it's me, the chef.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
伊莎贝拉的护身符怎么在你那里
Why have you got Isabella's amulet?
她从来都不取下来的
She never takes it off.
真的吗
Really?
因为我很确定今天是我第一次见到
'cause I'm pretty sure today is the first time I've seen it.
我同意 我觉得这是新的
I agree. I think it's new.
好吧 你们都错了 但这无关紧要
Yeah, well, you're both wrong, but it doesn't matter.
我马上就来瓦伦西亚救你们
I'm coming to Valencia to rescue you.
不是吧
Really?
没反应吗
No reaction?
我以为刚刚那句话很具英雄气概呢
I thought that was a pretty heroic statement.
喂
Uh, hello?
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hello?
你刚刚说了什么吗 定住了没动
Did you say something then? You fro-- froze up.
我们听不到你说话
We couldn't hear you.
有时候确实会这样
Sometimes it does that.
举起来 信♥号♥♥会好一点
Hold it up. You'll get a better signal.
喂
Hello?
能听到我说话吗 能...
Can you hear me? Can...
他又出现了 你好啊
There he is. Hi again!
好吧 听着 我需要跟伊莎贝拉谈谈
Yes, look, I need to talk to Isabella.
他在担心他们的那个吻
He's worried about their kiss.
等等 你为什么要提那事
Wait. Why would you say that?
他们不需要知道这一点的
They don't need to know that.
听着 可能是我胡思乱想
Look, I-I might've just gotten it in my head
担心那个吻不怎么样
it wasn't that great.
-你的担心是有道理的 -的确很糟糕 爵士
- You're right to worry. - It was pretty bad, sir.
介意给我说几句吗
W-would you mind?
你好啊 以前给我送餐的小家伙
Hello, little man who used to bring me my food.
加瑞斯在吗
Is Gareth there?
我非常想跟他说几句话
I would very much like to speak with him.
加瑞斯是我最好的兄弟
Gareth's my best pal.
我相信他一定很担心我
I'm sure he's worried sick about me.
先生 我有些坏消息要告诉你
Sire, I -- I have some bad news.
他夺取了你的王位
He took your throne.
他跟玛德丽娜搞在了一起
He went and hooked up with Madalena --
那可是终极背叛行为
the ultimate act of betrayal.
他现在是国王了
He's now the king.
他是无法与你相...屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
He makes you look like an ass -- ass -- ass --
屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表