剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
I've never felt this way before,
现在却压力不断 一直逼人前进前进前进
And now there's this pressure to move forward, forward, forward!
你们觉得舒适放松很重要 战士们
It's important that you feel comfortable, soldiers.
或许我们应该慢慢来
So maybe we should slow down a bit.
我们的感情非同一般
We got something special,
我不想毁了它
And I don't want to ruin it.
很高兴听到你这么说
That's good to hear.
至少 我猜是这样吧
At least, I imagine it is.
为了战士们
For the soldiers.
谁愿意参加战斗
Who wants to go to war?!
大家闹腾得挺欢啊
Hmm, whoop-de-do.
狂欢时间到
It's party time.
我需要所有的地图 时间表 之前的作战计划
I need all maps, time tables, previous battle plans,
以及一杯牛奶 因为我焦虑得肚子都疼了
and a glass of milk, because I have a really stress-y tummy.
守卫 打开军械库
Guards, open the armory.
让我瞧瞧霍坦西亚的战争装备
Show me Hortensia's weapons of war.
就这玩意儿吗
This is it?
这些全是玩具啊
These are all toys!
没错
Yeah.
让一个11岁的孩子
Maybe it wasn't the best idea
负责规划军队 或许不是个好主意
to put an 11-year-old in charge of designing the army.
巧克力
Chocolate.
你们之间发生了什么事吗
Did something happen between you two?
因为你们这样有点吓到我了
'cause you're kind of creeping me out.
-没 -没
- No. - No.
跟你相处 我感到很愉快
Well, I've really enjoyed spending some time with you.
-希望有机会再见 -当然 准备好出发了吗
- See you again, I hope. - Yeah. Yeah, sure. We good to go?
离霍坦西亚还有几天的路程
Hortensia's still a few days --
抱歉
Ugh, sorry.
我觉得好像有根细小 粗硬的毛发
I feel like there's a very tiny, wiry little hair
卡在我喉咙后面
stuck in the back of my throat.
-真奇怪 -是啊
- Weird. - Yeah.
你刚说什么来着
You were saying?
不管有没有军队 我们都必须去援助伊莎贝拉
We must come to Isabella's aid, whether we have an army or no.
军队
Army?
如果你们想找一支军队
You know, if you're looking for an army,
我这儿有样东西 你们或许会感兴趣
I have something here that might be of interest to you.
几年前这里发生过一场战争
There was a war here a few years back.
我在那些死了被埋起来的战士身上
And I've been using the dead and buried soldiers
做了点试验
to experiment on.
获得了小小的成功
With a bit of success.
你有着变♥态♥的一面哦 尼奥
You've got a freaky side, Neo,
但我喜欢
But I like it.
他们总共有几百人
There's a few hundred of them back there,
可以组建一支军队 半死人军
which makes them an army -- half-dead army.
也可以叫半活人军
Or half-alive.
这取决于你看事物的角度
Depends on whether you're a glass-half-dead kind of guy.
没关系 如果你想要 他们就是你的了
Either way, they're yours if you want them.
求你把他们带走 我都快被吓死了
Please take them. They freak me out.
我喜欢
I like it.
退后 退后
Back, back!
一定要小心 他们...有点爱咬人
Have to be careful. They're...a bit bitey.
游侠笑传
第二季 第七集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表