剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
ass -- ass -- ass -- ass -- ass -- ass --
屁♥股♥...媲美的 相比之下你太伟大了
ass -- astronomical leader by comparison.
加瑞斯 背叛了我吗
Gareth...betrayed me?
彻底的背叛
Big time.
我们现在在霍坦西亚
Now we're all in Hortensia,
伊莎贝拉公主被迫嫁给她的表弟
And princess Isabella is being forced to marry her cousin.
真恶心
It's gross!
那真的很古怪
Oh, that is weird.
好了 听着
Now -- now, listen.
我必须立刻与伊莎贝拉通话
I need to speak to Isabella immediately.
抱歉 她现在不在
Um, sorry. I don't have her right now.
她可以给你回电吗
Can she return?
你立刻去叫她
Now, you go and get her.
我真不敢相信加瑞斯会做这种事
I cannot believe Gareth would do this.
他真的有在乎吗
Did he ever even care?
我要出去散散步
I'm going for a walk.
我觉得我妈的照片
I think the picture of me mum's
放在王室觐见室一定很好看 你觉得呢
gonna look great in the throne room, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
谁把我的画扔进厕所了
Who threw my painting in the toilet?
这是搞什么
What's all this?
把你的脚挪开 亲爱的
Move your feet, love.
那是无可替代的
That's irreplaceable!
我已经把地毯工匠的九族都给灭了
I killed the family of weavers who made it!
看看把它丢进护城河里会是什么样
Let's see what it looks like in the moat.
不要
Don't!
有点湿了 但我喜欢
A little wet, but I like it.
你好大胆子
How dare you.
你让我当的国王
You made me king.
所以我可以在金銮殿放我的东西
So I can have my stuff in the throne room,
你不能扔掉
And you can't toss it.
是吗
Oh, really?
好吧
Fine.
那就开斗吧
It's on.
我的花瓶
My vase!
你想这么斗是吧
That's how you want to play?
-等等 那个很贵的 -别扔头盔
- Wait! That's expensive! - Not the helmet!
-那是我的最爱 -快住手
- That's my favorite. - Stop it!
别反抗了 我不是在针对你
Stop resisting. This isn't about you.
加瑞斯
Gareth!
你休想把我的助理扔出去
You're not throwing out my assistant.
等等
Hold on!
杀了我也解决不了任何事啊
Killing me won't solve anything.
你们就是两个极其固执的人
You are just two people with very strong opinions.
如果你们要和平共处
If this is gonna work,
就得找到某些共同的爱好
you need to find some common ground.
试一试 好吗
Just try. Please?
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
?我喜欢朴实的生活?
?I like living plainly?
?有锁链和皮革就已足够?
?Chains and leather, mainly?
?我喜欢奢华的套房♥?
?I prefer a lavish suite?
继续
Go on.
?我喜欢吃清淡的?
?I like eating lightly?
?晚上只吃素食?
?Vegan dinners nightly?
?我喜欢肉加肉?
?I like meat with extra meat?
你们根本就没努力
You're not even trying.
?我超爱我的丝质内衣?
?I'm deluxe to my silken undies?
?我从来不♥穿♥内♥裤♥?
?It's commando for me?
?显然我的方式更好?
?My way's clearly better?
?你的更无聊 更致命?
?Boringer and deader?
?我们就求同存异吧?
?Let's agree to disagree?
好吧 虽然跟我预想的不一样
Right. Not exactly what I had in mind,
但也算不错的开始了
but not a bad start.
?我喜欢喝葡萄酒 最好是比诺品种的?
?I like drinking vino, preferably pinot?
?我更喜欢来一桶啤酒?
?I prefer a keg of beer?
?我更喜欢随便挑个人淫乐一番?
?I like getting randy with whoever's handy?
?我更喜欢来一桶啤酒?
?I prefer a keg of beer?
?爱按♥摩♥ 远足和日落?
?Love massages, long walks, and sunsets?
?啤酒 啤酒 啤酒?
?Beer, beer-beer, beer-beer, beer?
二位 要押韵啊
Guys. The rhyme scheme.
老实说 你真让我恶心
Frankly, you disgust me
相信我 你也不是什么好鸟
You're no picnic, trust me
?我们就求同存异吧?
?Let's agree to disagree?
或许你们根本不懂押韵的意思
Maybe you're not getting the concept.
-?只有一人能当国之领导者? -也就是我啦
- ?Just one of us can lead? - and that means me
当然不行
Hell, no.
-你想跟我斗吗 -好啊
- You want a piece of this? - All right, then.
行啊 斗起来
Fine. Let's go!
?我们永远不可能好好相处?
?We will never get on together?
?同意 对极了?
?Ditto, obviously?
就是这个 听到了吗
Right there. Did you hear that?
我觉得你们终于...
I think we finally --
?天啊 他好烦人?
?God, is he annoying?
?绝对令人厌恶?
?Positively cloying?
二位
Guys?
?他怎么还在啰嗦?
?Why is he still talking??
?叽叽喳喳抱怨个不停?
?Can it with the squawking!?
-但是... -?你现在跟我想的一样吗?
- But --?You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'??
?我们现在绝对是一致的?
?We're definitely syncing?
其实 我觉得现在该向专业人士求助了
You know what? I think it's time to seek outside help.
-?我们就求同...? -不不不 不要 等等 等等
?Let's agree to? - No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-?...存异吧? -不不 不要 快住手 不要啊
- ?Disagree-e-e-e-e-e-e? - No, no, no! Please! Please stop! No, no!
不要 别从窗户扔出去 不要啊
No! Not the window! Not the window!
求不要 别从窗户扔出去
Please no! Not the window!
真是太好玩了
That was so much fun.
想去拉更多的人来 把他们都扔出去吗
Want to go and get some more? Throw them out, as well?
当然了
Hells yeah.
格莱凡特
Galavant?
可算找到你了 伊莎贝拉
Oh, finally. Isabella.
亲爱的 见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, my love. I'm so happy to see you.
我表弟哈利正强迫我嫁给他
My cousin Harry is forcing me to marry him.
伊莎贝拉 别嫁给哈利 那太恶心了
Isabella, don't marry Harry. It's gross.
别那么做 我会来救你的 亲爱的
Don't do it. I'm coming for you, my love.
卡住了
It's frozen.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
换个方位试试
Move it around a bit.
好了 他又出现了
There. There he is.
伊莎贝拉 嫁给哈利 你 你好恶心
Isabella -- ma-- marry Harry. You're -- you're gross.
不会来救你的
Not coming for you.
什么
What?
不 你肯定是开玩笑的
No. You can't mean that.
我爱你 我会永远等你的
I love you, and I'll wait for you forever.
我知道我们的吻不太美好
I mean, I know our kiss wasn't so amazing,
但我们下次一定会有进步的
But we'll get it better next time.
我爱你 永远等你
I love you. Wait for you forever.
我们的吻 太美好
Our kiss -- s-so amazing.
瞧吧 我就知道
Yep. Knew it.
格莱凡特 你能听见我说话吗
Galavant? Can you hear me?
我该怎么办才好
What do I do?
去死 死在臭屁里 棕色的母牛
Die -- in a fart -- brown cow.
什么
What?
妈呀 骂人家是棕色的
Yowsers. Blunt.
天啊 就像我们爬进了牛屁♥股♥里一样
God, it's like we climbed into it.
我都不知道它是怎么进来的
I don't even understand how it got in here.
爱抚动物园
Petting zoo.
呸哦 真是太恶心了
Pee-yew! This is disgusting.
你太恶心了 你太恶心了
You're disgusting -- you're disgusting.
向前吧 你这母牛
Move on, you cow.
他不爱我
He doesn't love me.
真暖心啊
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表