剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
Give you that... iconic look.
你能保证加瑞斯会没事吗
And do you promise that Gareth will be fine?
拉钩保证
Ooh, pinkie swear.
好极了
Yes.
各位 我找到了条出路
Hey, guys, I found a way out!
不是吧
Really.
抱歉 出口已封闭
Sorry, that exit is closed.
快 这边走
Come on! This way!
选哪支好呢
What to choose.
王后之选
Ooh, queenie likey.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
拜托别搞自问自答这一套
Oh, don't be so rhetorical.
那个钩钩是我的
And that hooky thing is mine.
我一直被关在地牢和珠宝盒里
I've been locked in a dungeon and a jewelry box.
我和11岁的表弟订了婚
I've been engaged to my 11-year-old cousin.
两年两季 我只有这一件衣服可穿
I spent the better part of two years in the same outfit.
现在我要为自己的幸福结局而奋斗
I am getting my happy ending.
那好吧
Okay, then.
来啊
Bring it.
你死定了
Boom.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them!
想必你就是我久仰大名的沃姆伍德先生吧
You must be the Mr. Wormwood I've heard so much about.
那我猜你就是理查德国王了吧
Oh, King Richard, I presume.
你知道吗 "猜"是由
You know when you presume,
"刺"和"爱"组成的
You make a "Pres" Out of "U" And "Me."
不好意思 你这话...什么意思
Sorry, what -- what does that mean?
我也不确定
Not sure.
介意跳支舞吗
Care to dance?
-乐意至极 -棒极了
- Love to. - Excellent.
让我们把话说清楚
Let's be clear, right?
你刚刚说跳舞 其实是决斗的意思
When you say "Dance," You mean "Fight."
你不是真的想跟我跳舞吧
You don't really want to dance.
-正解 是决斗 不是跳舞 -好的
- Correct -- fight, not dance. - Yeah.
不好意思 你想跳舞吗
Sorry, d-did you want to dance?
不想 理...拜托 那好怪
No. Ri-- come on, kind of weird.
不好意思 我刚刚震撼亮相的效果不是很好
You know, sorry. This face-off isn't going great.
你介意我重来一次吗
Would mind if we started over?
好啊 没问题
Yeah, sure.
哟 哟 哟
Well, well, well.
这不是即将命丧黄泉的沃姆沃德先生吗
If it isn't the soon-to-be-dead mr. Wormwood.
这回好多了
Oh, much better.
你瞎折腾完了吗
Are you done?
我才刚做过美甲呢
I just had these done.
你完全不知道那把剑能驱使你做出什么事
You know, you have no idea what that sword makes you do.
我当然知道了
Of course I do...
才怪
Not.
好吧 我不知道
No, I don't.
它会让你成为一统天下的真王者
Well, it makes you the one true king to unite them all.
真的吗
It is?
是啊 但很遗憾 你就要死了
Yes. Pity, you're going to die.
等着瞧吧
Well, we'll see about that.
有什么遗言吗
So, any last words?
有四个字
Just four.
我有猛龙
I have a dragon!
快爆发啊 泰德·库珀 我超级看好你的
Come on now, Tad Cooper. I super believe in you.
喷火吧
Rain fire!
不要
No!
泰德·库珀
Tad Cooper!
不要啊
Oh, no.
快睁开双眼啊
Just open your eyes.
你没事的
You're okay!
泰德·库珀
Tad Cooper?
你或许是杀死了一条龙
You may have killed one dragon,
但你唤醒了另一条龙
But you've awoken another.
你杀死了我的龙
You killed my dragon.
不要
No!
他们停下了
They've stopped.
我们走
Let's go.
快看
Look.
我真不敢相信这就是当初那个
I can't believe that's the same guy
果冻撒在好裤子上都会哭一场的家伙
Who cried when he got jelly on his fancy pants.
好样的 打倒他
Good man! Get him!
你杀死了我的龙
You killed my dragon.
老兄 我当时在场 我知道的
Look, dude, I was there. I know.
你没必要一直说个不停啊
Don't keep saying it.
何况那根本不是龙 只是条蜥蜴罢了
And it wasn't a dragon. It was a lizard.
糟了
Oh, nuggets.
他是真正的王者
It's the one true king!
真疯狂
Crazy.
他竟然就是当初那个
That's the same guy who cried
果冻撒在好裤子上都会哭一场的家伙
When he got jelly on his fancy pants.
我才刚说过这话呢 每个字都一样
I just said that. I said that exact thing.
是啊 那才是现在最棒的事呢
Sure, 'cause that's what's amazing right now.
竟然他才是真王者吗
He was the one all along?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我玩吧
You got to be fxcking kidding me.
我这下要夺回王冠了
I think I'll be taking that crown back now.
泰德·库珀
Tad Cooper?
小家伙 你竟然还活着吗
Buddy, you're alive?
你真是吓死我了
You had me so scared.
你一定不敢相信刚刚发生了什么事
You're not gonna believe what just happened.
你是一统天下的真王者啊
So, you're the one true king to unite them all.
我想的确是吧
I guess I am.
毕竟 谁还可以做到这事呢
I mean, who else could do this?
卧♥槽♥ 不是吧
Wait, what?!
搞什么
What?!
天啊...
Oh, my --
挺酷的 对吧
Pretty freakin' cool, huh?
是啊
Yeah!
听着 我要你帮我照看下泰德·库珀
Listen, I need you to take care of Tad Cooper for me.
什么
What?
我得去做一件事
There's something I need to do.
不不 等等
No, no, no, hang on.
我才不要照顾这条蜥蜴呢
I'm not looking after the lizard.
他是条龙 驾
He's a dragon! Hyah!
起来吧
Come on.
我不需要你的帮助
Oh, I don't need your help!
玛迪 别闹了
Maddie, stop.
我们把这些抛之脑后 翻开新篇章吧
Let's just put it all behind us and move on.
我做不到
I can't.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我向你保证 我们的余生
And I promise you we can spend
都可以在一起做个可恶的人
The rest of our lives together being terrible,
尽管没有你想要的那么邪恶
Even if we're not as totally terrible as you want.
对我而言已经太晚了
It's too late for me.
我尝到了终极权力的滋味 我想要更多的
I've tasted ultimate power, and I want more.
加瑞斯 我爱你
Gareth, I love you.
超乎你的想象
More than you'll ever know.
但这就是真实的我
But this is who I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
黑黑邪魔
D'dew!
我也不想表现得跟个混♥蛋♥一样 泰德·库珀
I mean, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, Tad Cooper,
但我原先真以为我才是那个
But I really thought I was gonna be
一统天下的真王者呢
The one king to unite them all.
如果我没记错的话
If memory serves,
你之前说过要举办婚礼什么的吧
you said something about a wedding.
并不是说我需要一场婚礼
I mean, not that I need a wedding.
我一心用于探索公主的职责什么的
I'm all about the deconstruction of the princess myth,
但是 今年发生了很多事
But, uh, well, it's been a long year.
你的确说过这话 所以 怎么样
And you said it, so what's up?
?我已经不想再冒险?
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表