剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
那可是皇家画师眼中的壮丽景象
It'll be spectacular for the royal painter.
好极了 那我们等着
Brilliant. Then we wait.
好吧 这是什么情况
Okay. What's going on here?
这场战争是我的生日礼物
This war was my birthday present.
你我二人本该到下面去大开杀戒
It was supposed to be me and you down there killing people,
而不是坐在豪华包厢里吃大块葡萄干
not sitting in some luxury box eating humongous raisins.
其实这是无花果
Actually, I-it's figs.
我感觉有东西变了
I feel something's changed.
什么都没变 加瑞斯
Nothing's changed, Gareth.
那好 我们下去砍砍人
Well, then, let's go down there, hack up a few folk,
然后去度假 像我们商量好的那样
and go on our vacation just like we talked about.
好吧 关于这点
Yeah, um, about that.
听着 加瑞斯...
Look, Gareth, um...
先把度假推迟下吧
Let's put off the vacation.
就推后一点点
Just for a bit.
你看我们要征服一个新王国了
I mean, we would have just conquered a new kingdom,
让沃姆伍德先生一个人待在这儿不太礼貌
and it would be impolite to leave Mr. Wormwood all by himself
毕竟他好心好意为我们承上这场斗争
after he was kind enough to bring us this conflict.
这是不是和那什么"嘟嘟黑魔"有关
Has this got something to do with that dew-dew dark magic stuff?
是叫"黑黑邪魔"
Actually, it's d'dew.
两个"黑暗" 黑暗黑暗邪恶魔法
Two darks -- dark-dark evil way.
-滚出 -那不行 加瑞斯
- Back off! - Of course not, Gareth.
我发誓
I swear.
别吵了
Hold the crow.
第二支军队过来了
A second army approaches.
没错 领导者是个帅惨了的英雄角色
Yes, being led by some devilishly handsome hero type.
让我看看
Let me see that.
天啊 是格莱凡特
Oh, god. It's galavant!
长着奇大无比的胡子
With a weirdly large beard.
好了 够了
Right, that's it.
我要按原计划下去大开杀戒了
I'm gonna go down there and cause havoc just like we planned.
我希望你能跟我一起
I hope you're gonna join me.
好吧
Right.
好了 走狗们
Okay, you dogs!
开战
To battle!
?今日慷慨赴死?
?It's a good day to die?
?战斗到最后一刻?
?to stand and fight until we're dead?
?今日慷慨赴死?
?A good day to die?
?不再管为何而战?
?though if somebody ever said, "For what?"?
?我们已遗忘?
?We forgot?
?三思而行 或许应该作罢?
?So on reflection, perhaps maybe not?
那是谁
Who is that?
看样子他们冲着瓦伦西亚的军队去了
Looks like they're advancing on the Valencians.
我也不知道 不过他们没听见我唱歌♥
I can't tell, but they missed my song.
要不然我们让他们等一下
Maybe we ask them to wait
我冲过去再唱一遍
so I can run out and sing it again.
我们会冲过去的 小丑
Oh, we'll run out there, Jester.
不过是去打仗
But to fight.
霍坦西亚的战士们 我们的机会来了
Hortensians, this is our chance!
是啊 我们去打仗吧
Yeah, let's do this.
我回去看看东西锁好了没有
I'm just gonna go and check things are locked up.
冲啊
Move out!
?今日慷慨赴死?
?It's a good day to die?
?尽管今日并非吉日?
?though not as good as other days?
?慷慨赴死?
?A good day to die?
?但是倘若还有一丝希望?
?But if there's one a little ways away?
?那么?
?Well, then, hey?
?我们就改日再战?
?We can reschedule?
?我们毫无意见?
?It's more than okay?
又是一天美好的田园生活
Another beautiful day in the country.
这些土豆给你 宝贝儿
Here's some potatoes for you, bae.
上面有虫子 好棒 补充蛋白质
These have bugs. Yay! Extra protein.
?只是平凡的一天 和往日并无不同?
?This is a day, just a day like every other?
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
?我们已经活在当下及时行乐?
?We've lived as best we could?
看来我们来客人了
Looks like we have guests.
?不得不说 或许明日我们已不在?
?And I must say, though we may not get another?
?至少还有你相伴?
?If I'm with you?
?大限已至死而无憾?
?then our last will at least be good?
至少我们侥幸活到了25岁
Well, at least we made it to 25.
?今日慷慨赴死?
?It's a good day to die?
?血肉横飞肝胆涂地?
?to spurt our blood and spill our guts?
?慷慨赴死?
?A good day to die?
-?慷慨赴死? -?说出来就像疯子?
- ?Good day to die? - ?Out loud, it sounds completely nuts?
?但是?
?but still?
?鲜血将流成河?
?Blood will spill?
?之后就要走下坡路?
?After that, it will all go downhill?
她不想和我去度假
She doesn't want to go on vacation!
我们说好去玩溜索的
We were supposed to go zip-lining.
谁不喜欢玩溜索呢
Who doesn't like zip-lining?
?我们尽量保命 但是必死无疑?
?We will try not to die, but we will?
为了胜利
To victory!
?与此同时 估计我们也能杀几个人?
?In the meantime, I guess we can kill?
理查德 看见伊莎贝拉了吗
Richard, have you seen Isabella?
?我们会战斗 却不知为何?
?And we'll fight, who knows why?
?只有一声叹息?
?Till we say with a sigh?
?今日?
?It's a go-o-o-o-o-od?
?慷慨?
?day to?
?赴死?
?d-i-i-i-i-i-i-e?
暂停 我们能叫暂停吗
Time out! Can we call a time out?!
太美妙了不是吗
Isn't this amazing?
借刀杀人 坐观其变
We sit here while they do our dirty work for us.
竟然可以说服别人干这种事 很疯狂不是吗
Isn't it crazy what you can talk people into doing?
我每天都感谢上天赐予我们等级制度
Well, I thank god for the class system every day.
我也是
Me too.
不好
Oh, no.
大事不妙
This isn't good.
真王者之剑
The sword of the one true king.
他就在下面
And he's down there.
他是神
And he's a god.
简直是疯了
This is madness!
伊莎贝拉没说假话
Isabella wasn't lying.
他站在他们那边
He's on their side.
黑黑邪魔该登场了
It's time...for d'dew.
其实我有点犹豫
Actually, I've been having second thoughts
要不要用黑邪魔
about the dark, evil way.
两个"黑" 黑黑
Two darks -- dark-dark.
为什么大家都记不住呢
Why is it so hard for people to remember?
只是我在乎加瑞斯
It's just I care about Gareth,
我对他保证了不会使用的
and I promised I wouldn't use it.
而且他似乎对度假的事非常生气
And he seemed super upset about the vacation.
我还是...我要下去帮他一起战斗
Maybe I'll -- I'll go down and help him fight.
听着 我就直说了
Look. May I be blunt?
你想要法力 我给你提供了
You want power. I offer it.
你想要控制之术 尽管拿去
You want control. It's yours for the taking.
你想拥有这一切
You want the whole enchilada.
见证魔法的时刻到了 宝贝儿
It's magic hour, baby.
我可以再直言不讳一点吗
May I be even blunter?
去他的加瑞斯 他软弱无能
Screw Gareth. He's weak.
输家才度假 终结者都用魔法
Losers vacation. Closers use magic.
我们要终结这场混战吗
Shall we finish this thing?
我就该和洛波塔在一起的
Should have stayed with Roberta.
为什么我总是这么英勇无畏呢
Why do I always have to be so damn heroic?
你有一辈子的时间和洛波塔厮守
You've got a lifetime to be with Roberta!
但你只有一天的机会可以永垂不朽
You've got one day to be immortal.
今天 你可以是...
Today, you can be...
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
我才不要当伊莎贝拉 我要做我自己
I don't want to be Isabella! I want to be me!
你到底要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?!
那把剑可真够厉害的
That's one hell of a sword.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表