剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你们在营地弃我而去
You desert me at camp,
我一整天都在找你们
I spend the whole day tracking you,
却发现你们要参加
only to find you're about to join a battle
身高差不多的两伙人之间的争斗
between two groups of very similar 5'10" men.
他把瓦伦西亚之宝弄没了
He lost the jewel of Valencia!
他不相信我的龙
He doesn't believe in my dragon!
等一下 什么龙
Wait. Wh-- dragon?
不好意思 那不是蜥蜴吗
I'm -- I'm sorry, that's...not a lizard?
别这样 就连你也不信我
Don't. Not you, too.
听着 我是说这些人是真心
Look, my point is, these guys seem really serious
想要灭了对方
about killing each other.
你们没看出来这有多荒唐吗
Don't you see how ridiculous this is?
难道你们真想...
Do you really want to die...
为了这种无厘头大战而送命吗
in a battle this ludicrous?
如果有机会灭了理查德 那就来吧
If it gives me a shot at Richard, yes.
+1 大男子
Ditto, big boy!
我们开战吧
Let's go to war!
明天 我们开战 巨人对战矮人
Tomorrow, we fight -- giants versus dwarves.
比利 比利 你是个巨人 这边来
Billy, Billy. Billy, you're a giant. Come on.
所以 你有没有 或许
So, hey, have you, um... by any chance
告诉玛德丽娜王后你对她的感觉
told Queen Madalena how you feel about her?
准备今晚表白
Gonna do it tonight.
好极了
Great.
或者 我就是自说自话
Or -- and just thinking out loud here --
如果 如果你不表白呢
What if -- what if you don't?
你什么意思
What are you trying to say?
有些话我必须得说 但是说之前
There's something I need to say, but before I do,
你听说过兄弟守则吗
have you ever heard of the bro code?
那是黑人文化吗
Is that a black thing?
就是说 男人之间的对话不得外传
It means, "What's said between guys stays between guys."
听我说 别对王后倾心
Look, don't fall in love with the queen.
她是个扫把星
She's bad news.
想想她之前的三段恋情
Think about her last three relationships.
分别以背叛 流放 谋杀而告终
They ended in betrayal, exile, and murder.
她会挖出你的心 我不是在用象征修辞
She will rip your heart out, and I don't mean symbolically.
是啊 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
但她是骨感蛇蝎美人
But she's so skinny and mean.
我被她蒙蔽了双眼
Just blinded me.
谢谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
别客气 那是朋友之间应该做的
Hey, it's what friends are for.
朋友 你是说我们是朋友吗
Friends? You think we're friends?
我有点害怕如果我回答错了
Well, I'm a little worried that if I give you the wrong answer,
你会把我就地处决 不过
you'll kill me right where I sit, but...
是的 我开始把你当朋友了
yeah, I've come to consider you a friend.
好吧 为友谊干杯
Well, to friends, then.
有请来自霍坦西亚的伊莎贝拉公主
I present princess Isabella of Hortensia!
不好意思
I-I'm sorry.
我在找一个公主
I'm looking for a princess.
茱比莉公主
Princess Jubilee?
正是在下
And you found her.
你近来可好
How's it hanging?
你好
Hello.
我的婚礼策划人让我来问你
My wedding planner asked me to find out
你为什么还没回复我的绝世婚礼
why you haven't RSVP'd to my fabulous wedding.
我为什么要去呢
And why would I want to do that?
因为那可是婚礼 而我们是公主啊
Because it's a wedding and we're princesses?
亲爱的醒醒吧 闻一下我没剃过的腋窝
Oh, honey, wake up and smell my unshaved armpit.
*我爱大口吃肉*
*I like to eat meat*
*大碗喝酒*
*Swill booze*
*每天一个新纹身*
*Wake up with brand-new tattoos*
*我说话很大声*
*I like to talk loud*
*玩起来很疯*
*Play rough*
*我没工夫理会小女生的玩意儿*
*I ain't got time for that girly-girl stuff*
*我是别具一格的公主*
*I'm a different kind of princess*
*莫非你还没发现*
*Can't you see?*
*我不会翘着兰花指小口啜茶*
*I don't lift my pinkie when I'm sippin' tea*
*我是别具一格的公主*
*I'm a different kind of princess*
*没有优雅格调*
*Got no class*
*如果你不喜欢*
*And if you don't like it, kiss my*
*就滚出我的皇家地盘*
*royal a-a-a-a-a-ass*
公主 这可太不淑女了
Princess, that's not very ladylike.
据我所知 你以前也不是淑女啊
Oh, from what I've heard, you didn't used to be, either.
*我爱放荡不羁*
*I like to live fast*
*声势浩大*
*Make noise*
*和男男女♥女♥交换唾液*
*Swap spit with both girls and boys*
*我爱挑起事端*
*I like to start fights*
*无乱不欢*
*Make a big mess*
*但本小姐绝非软弱的落难少女*
*But this is one damsel who ain't in distress*
*我是别具一格的公主*
*I'm a different kind of princess*
*你不觉得吗*
*Don't you think?*
*不♥穿♥亮片不喜粉红*
*I don't wear glitter, and I don't like pink*
*我是别具一格的公主*
*I'm a different kind of princess*
*没有长礼服*
*Got no gown*
*这不影响人们向我臣服*
*But that ain't stoppin' anyone from bowin' do-o-o-o-wn*
*我是别具一格的公主*
*I'm a different kind of princess*
*绝不任人摆布*
*No one's fool*
*如果你也是这种公主*
*And if you're my kind of princess*
*就勇敢做这种公主*
*Be that kind of princess*
*释放内心的公主*
*Free your inner princess*
*你将自己做主*
*And you will ru-u-u-u-u-u-le*
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
天啊
Oh, wow.
*我们来突突几个巨人*
*Let's go and pop a few giants*
*把庞然大物痛扁一顿*
*Kick some gargantuan butt*
*砍掉他们突出的膝盖骨*
*Hack out those huge knobby kneecaps*
*让他们的大嘴闭上*
*And make them keep their big mouths shut*
*某些人*
*Someone*
*就是不削不老实*
*has got to cut them down to size*
*某些人*
*Someone*
*我们得爬到他们身上*
*And we're the ones who will climb them*
*狠扇那张肥脸*
*And slap their fat faces*
*我们来给矮人添点乱*
*Let's mess a whole bunch of dwarves up*
*踩死那帮小屁孩*
*Stomp on those wee little tots*
*取笑他们的弱肌肉*
*Laugh at their wee little biceps*
*还有小小的那啥你懂的*
*And itsy-bitsy you-know-whats*
*该有人*
*Someone*
*打瞎他们圆溜溜的小眼睛*
*Should punch their beady little eyes*
*该有人*
*Someone*
*碾压那群小矮子*
*When we're done squishing the runts*
*无迹可寻*
*There won't be any traces*
*听着 人们*
*Listen, people*
*斗争无必要*
*There's no need to fight*
*一群大笨蛋*
*Holy freakin' cow*
*你们其实一样高*
*You're the same damn height*
*矮人 巨人*
*Dwarf or giant*
*今晚都要变死人*
*Both will die tonight*
*我一定能够想到办法 解决这一争端*
*There must be a way I can make things right*
*时机已到 了结矮人*
*It's time to finish the dwarves off*
*时机已到 放倒巨人*
*It's time to take down the giants*
*斗争无必要*
*There's no need to fight*
*拔掉他们牙 捅破他们耳*
*Rip out their teeth and their eardrums*
*心肝脾肺肾 一样不落下*
*Kidneys and tonsils and livers*
*你们其实一样高*
*You're the same damn height*
*痛打巨人*
*Gonna cream those giants*
*矮人*
*Dwarves*
-*我们十分十分讨厌他们* -*你们都一样*
- *We really, really hate those guys* - *You're just the same*
*痛恨他们巨人*
*Really hate those giants*
*矮人*
*Dwarves*
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表