剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
是的 简直妙极了
Oh, yes. It's a masterstroke.
好了 沃姆伍德先生 我不知道你打的什么算盘
Okay, mr. Wormwood, I don't know what you're up to,
但自从你来以后 我女儿的行为
But my daughter has been acting very strangely
就变得十分古怪 而且我已经受够了
since you arrived, and I have had enough.
伊莎贝拉 似乎你妈妈
Isabella, seems your mother
不想给你办一场完美的婚礼
doesn't want your wedding to be perfect.
也许她该去别的地方了
Perhaps she should be somewhere else.
一个安全而又潮湿的地方 怎么样
You know, somewhere secure... and damp. Hmm?
像地牢一样的地方 地牢如何
Somewhere dungeonesque? A dungeon?
送她去地牢
Send her to the dungeon.
送她去地牢
Send her to the dungeon!
谁也不能毁了我的大喜日子
No one ruins my special day.
-守卫 -我讨厌地牢
- Guards! - I hate the dungeon.
和这样的客户合作真是舒心
Oh, isn't it lovely to be working with a client
她能够...
Who just...
懂你
Gets it?
谁在那儿
Who goes there?
谢天谢地 巨人族
Oh, thank goodness. Giants.
我到处在找你们
I've been looking for you everywhere!
有事快说 小不点
State your business, wee man.
我是格莱凡特
I'm Galavant.
我需要一支军队
I need an army,
我听说你们
and I'm told your people
是这片土地上最英勇的战士之一
are among the fiercest warriors in the land.
"之一"
"Among"?
我们是巨人
We are giants,
我们的拳头和南瓜一样大
with fists the size of pumpkins.
南瓜 很好
Pumpkins, good.
我的头大到可以遮天蔽日
And heads so big, they blot out the sun.
完美
Perfect.
你来对了地方
You've come to the right place.
因为我们喜欢好好打一仗 是不是 大伙
'cause we love a good war. Don't we, fellas?
没错 没错
Yeah! Yeah!
肃静
Hush!
泰大 克拉硕斯 把他拉上来
Titan, Colossus, pull him out of there!
太好了 非常感谢
This is great. Thank you so much.
你好 格莱凡特
Hi. Galavant.
我...
I'm...
你好
Hello.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你们不是应该 更高一点吗
Aren't you supposed to be...taller?
我无意冒犯
I mean, not to be rude,
但你刚刚说你们的头可以遮天蔽日
but you did say that your heads blocked out the sun.
没错 的确能遮天蔽日
Yes, they do block out the sun.
你必须找到正确的角度才行
You've got to catch it at the right angle.
不好意思 能过来...
Sorry. Can I, uh, just...
这里
Here?
好了 暗无天日了吧
Uh...there. Complete darkness.
你确定你们是巨人吗
Are you sure that you're giants?
我们当然是巨人
Of course we are giants.
只是非常矮的巨人罢了
Just very short giants is all.
嚯哟嘿哈
Fee fi fo fum.
出自童话《杰克与豌豆》里
巨人说的话
说得好 泰大
Well said, Titan.
我们愿意加入你的队伍
We will join you on your quest --
但有一个条件
On one condition.
总是少不了条件 没事 说吧
There's always a condition. Yeah. Go on.
你必须表明你的忠诚
You must prove your loyalty
帮我们打败我们的劲敌 矮人族
by helping us fight our most hated enemy -- the dwarves!
又臭又小又恶心 声音又尖的矮人族
Stinkin', tiny, awful, high-pitched-voiced dwarves.
又说对了 泰大
Right again, Titan.
今晚我们安排作战方案
Tonight, we meet to set the rules of battle,
明天就开战
And tomorrow, we fight.
你意下如何
So, what do you say?
花不了多长时间
It shouldn't take long.
因为他们很小
They're only very small.
别笑了
Stop laughing!
好吧 有何不可呢
Yeah. Why not?
我已经走投无路了 就这么办吧
I'm desperate. Let's do this.
你最近有些不一样了
There's something different about you lately.
比如 你今天才打了几个人
I mean, you've only punched a couple of people today,
我知道这听起来令人难以置信
and I know it sounds crazy,
但我感觉你洗了澡
but I feel like you took a bath.
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
好吧 我告诉你 我好像坠入爱河了
All right, I'll tell you. I think I'm in love.
加瑞斯 那太好了
Oh, Gareth, that's wonderful.
是刽子手的女儿吗
Is it the executioner's daughter?
就是那个如果套索没能把人吊死
You know, the one who hangs on their legs
就把他们的腿倒挂起来的人
if the noose doesn't quite do the trick.
-洛丽塔吗 -是啊
- Loretta? - Yeah.
她是不错
She is something.
和铁锅一样重
Heavy as an iron pot.
但她比不上我的心上人
But she don't compare to my girl.
她来了
There she is.
好啊 加加
Hey, Gar!
再次感谢你送我花
Thanks again for the flowers.
玛德丽娜王后
Queen Madalena?
可我们一致认为她是最差劲的
But we agreed she's the worst!
是啊
Yeah.
矮人族来了
The dwarves approach!
好了 伙计们
Oy, all right, lads.
记住 保持冷静
Remember, keep your cool.
这只是战前交涉
This is just a pre-fight meeting.
明天我们才能大开杀戒
We save the killing for tomorrow.
不介意我问一下吧
Do you mind if I just ask
你们是怎么和矮人族结仇的
what started the feud with the dwarves?
我每次一说"矮人族"你们就要咕噜吗
Must you grumble every time I saw "Dwarves"?
别吵了
Give it a rest!
那是数个世代前的事了
Started generations ago.
我们那时要建造一座连结两个种族的桥梁
We were building a bridge to unite our two peoples,
各自负责一半工程
Half by us and half by them.
当桥梁揭幕的那天到来时
When the day came to unveil the bridge,
他们把桥建的太低了
They had built their side too low.
那些爱发牢骚的小婊♥子♥
And those whiny little bitches
却责怪我们把桥建的太高了
Blamed us for building our side too high.
从那以后我们便处于战争中
We have been at war ever since.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这些可不是矮人族
These aren't dwarves.
我们是啊 我们是个儿高的矮人族
We are, too. We're very tall dwarves.
你逗我玩呢吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding.
看那矮得吓人的小身板
Look at their hideous little bodies.
吓人
Hideous?
你们都一样高啊
You are the same height!
你们真心可以做兄弟
You could literally be brothers.
口气真像个巨人
Spoken like a true giant.
就是巨型大傻♥逼♥的意思
A giant jerkface, that is.
你好 格莱凡特
Hello, Galavant.
别来无恙啊
You're looking well.
我今天早上还见过你呢 白♥痴♥
I saw you this morning, you idiot.
我还以为摆脱了你这个累赘
I thought I got rid of you.
那你就是打错了如意算盘
You thought wrong then, didn't you?
看来你和巨人一伙倒是挺般配的
It's fitting to see you take up with the giants,
因为你就是个巨大的吹牛大王
considering you're a humongous blowhard.
那我觉得你堕落到矮人堆里
Well, then, I think it's rather fitting
也是十分合适的
that you've fallen in with the dwarves,
因为你就是帮不上忙的小废物
considering you've been of little use to me.
靠 不是吧
Oh, no, he didn't!
别开什么会了 现在就开打吧
Forget the meeting! Let's go now!
住手
Stop!
二位 借一步说话
Guys, a word?
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表