剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
我来救你了
I've come for you.
格莱凡特
Galavant?
我的爱人
My love.
加瑞斯
Gareth?
理查德
Richard?
听我说 我知道你很生气 好吗
Look. I know you're upset. Okay?
我允许你打这一下 因为的确很令人气恼
I'll give you that one 'cause it's been upsetting.
拜托了伊兹 能先别打了吗
Izzy, please. Can we just be done with this?
伊莎贝拉 听我说
Isabella. Look.
我没说让你死在棕色母牛的臭屁里
I didn't tell you to die in a brown fart.
事实是 我唯一想要的就是回到你身边
The truth is, all I've wanted is to come back to you.
你就是我此生挚爱
You're the love of my life.
如果我们能活下来 我要娶你
And if we survive this, I want to marry you.
我要住在海边...
And I want to live by the sea...
你说完"棕色母牛臭屁"我就原谅你了
You had me at "Brown fart."
还是有点发酵的味道
Still sort of yeasty.
还有点发霉的味道
And a little bit musty.
但我们有一辈子的时间来提高吻技
But we've got a lifetime to work on it.
我知道我做了很多错事该向你道歉
I know I've got a lot to apologize to you for.
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我很高兴再见到你 老朋友
It's just good to see you again, my old friend.
那是什么情况
What was that?
我们是一边的
We're on the same team.
我和格莱凡特一起的
I'm with Galavant,
都是为了真爱而战
fighting for true love and all that?
格莱凡特 不死军团矛头转向我们了
Galavant, the undead army is turning on us!
我知道 我这边情况也一样
I know. They're doing it here, too!
-你能控制死人 -是的
- You can control the dead? - Oh, yes.
不仅能控制 还能让他们更威武
Not only control, but make them stronger.
看来格莱凡特是带错兵
Seems Galavant has brought the wrong covered dish
上战场了
to the potluck dinner.
他们好像是无差别攻击 也在攻击我们自己人
They're kind of attacking everyone, our men included.
不破不立嘛 要收获总要有所付出
Well, you make a cake, you break a few eggs.
那我们该怎么做
So, how do we do this?
很简单
Simple.
?当你需要激励?
?When you need a lift?
?当你陷入低谷?
?When you're feeling low?
?当你觉得世事应该如你所愿?
?When you think that things will go your way?
?献上一份小礼 大家都该知晓?
?There's a little gift everyone should know?
?一试便知它能让你心情大好?
?Try it, and it's sure to make your day?
?那就是黑黑邪魔 黑黑邪魔?
?It's called d'dew, d'dew, d'dew?
?施展黑黑邪魔之术?
?Doo d'doo doo doo?
?懂黑黑邪魔这种巫毒之术的人少之又少?
?It's the kind of voodoo that we few who do d'dew do?
?它是邪术吗 它当然是邪术?
?It is evil? Sure, it's true?
?但当你施展黑黑邪魔之术?
?Still, good things ensue?
?也有不少好事接踵而至?
?When you do d'dew d'dew, d'dew?
简直太棒了 我要试一下
This is amazing! I want a turn!
给我试试 给我试试
Show me! Show me!
放轻松
Relax.
-?保持双肩挺直? -这样吗
- ?Keep your shoulders straight? - Like this?
-?扬起你的下巴? -我尽量
- ?Lift your chin up high? - I'll try.
?努力想想那些高兴的事情?
?Think of all the happy thoughts you know?
?好的 别放手?
?Okay, just don't let go?
-?想想你所憎恨的人? -好的
- ?Picture those you hate? - Yep.
-?他们死时你狂吼? -懂了
- ?Shrieking as they die? - Got it.
?然后只需轻打响指?
?Then just snap your fingers?
?然后搞定?
?And hello?
?那就是黑黑邪魔 黑黑邪魔之术
?And that's the d'dew, d'dew, d'dew?
?施展黑黑邪魔之术?
?Doo d'doo doo doo?
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
加瑞斯
Gareth.
得赶紧撤了 快点
You've got to move! Come on!
撤退 兄弟们
Fall back, men!
?就是如此简单 黑黑邪魔 黑黑邪魔之术?
?And that's it, d'dew, d'dew, d'dew?
?施展黑黑邪魔之术?
?Do d'doo doo doo?
-?施展邪魔之术? -?施展邪魔之术?
- ?Do d'doo doo doo? - ?Do d'doo doo doo?
?无论你亏欠谁 要一笔勾销?
?You can say adieu to those you own an I.O.U. To?
?大可跟他说再见?
?Any dude who you'd undo?
?跟他说再见?
?Bid him toodle-oo?
?当你施展黑黑邪魔 黑黑邪魔之术?
?When you do d'dew, d'dew, d'dew?
?王后殿下 你是时候一显身手了?
?Your highness, that's your cue?
?你知道该怎么做?
?You know what to do?
?是时候施展我的黑黑邪魔之术了?
?Time to use my new d'dew doo doo?
天啊 我会魔法了
Oh, my god. I can do magic!
真是个大喜日子
Big day.
这边走
This way!
等等我
Wait for me!
快扔菜叶子
Let loose the leafy greens!
拿我的尖土豆
Get my pointy potato!
你们好啊 我们赢了吗
Oh, hey, guys. Did we win?
玛德丽娜让死亡军团无差别攻击所有人
Madalena turned the kinda dead army against everyone.
好吧 但我们现在
Okay, so we're cool
和瓦伦西亚士兵以及加瑞斯是一边的了 对吧
With all the Valencians and Gareth, then, yeah?
你好啊 小丑
What's up, clown?
他们停下了
They've stopped.
是谁啊
Who is it?
是我
It's me.
玛德丽娜吗
Madalena?
别这么夸张 我只是想谈谈而已
Don't be so dramatic. I just want to talk.
把门打开
Open the gate.
待在外面
Stay!
瞧瞧这都有谁啊
Well, what do we have here?
格莱凡特
Galavant.
理查德
Richard.
你啊
You.
看来我们大家又重聚了啊 真好
Looks like we're all together again. How lovely.
我们这季的故事线太分散了
Our story lines have been far too separated.
好了 宝贝 我们走吧
Come on, babe. Let's go.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
是的 但我现在来找你了
No, but now I've come for you
所以你才不会跟这些废物一样被杀
So you're not killed like the rest of these losers.
你答应过我不用魔法的
You promised no magic.
我知道 但你还不明白吗
I know, but don't you see?
有了魔法 我们就势不可挡
With it, we're unstoppable.
我们将无情地统治七大王国
We'll rule the seven realms mercilessly!
-但我不想... -我不在乎你想要什么
- But I don't -- - I don't care what you want.
-天啊 -真是疯的不要不要的
- Oh, my goodness. - Is cray-cray.
我不会抛下我的朋友
I won't leave my friend.
做个可恶的人是一回事
It's one thing being a horrible human being.
但做个邪恶的人又是另一回事了
It's another thing to be evil.
我宁死都不会加入黑暗势力的
And I would rather die than join the dark forces.
我也是
Me too.
-我也是 -我也是
- And me. - And me.
得了吧 本来也就没人邀请你们这帮人
Right, well, no one invited you lot, but whatever.
好吧 我没打算搞得这么伤情的 但是...
Right. Well, I wasn't going to get all sappy, but, um...
谢谢你付出的冒险
Thanks for the adventure.
谢谢你给的权势
Thanks for the power.
谢谢你的王冠
Thanks for the crown.
谢谢你的爱
Thanks for the love.
既然我们都是好朋友
And since we're all such good friends,
我就赏你们10秒钟吧
I will give you exactly 10 seconds.
我建议你们把全部注意力都用来 关好那扇门
I suggest focusing all your attention on sealing that door.
加瑞斯
Gareth...
这是你最后的机会了
this is your last chance.
不
No.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
让开
Out the way!
时候到了
This is it.
我们就要死了
We're going to die.
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表