剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
理查德 站在我身后
Richard, stand behind me.
我不要
I will not.
我要跟你并肩作战
I will stand beside you.
?今日慷慨赴死?
?It's a good day to die?
?我们不会死 还有一集呢?
?We won't, there's one more episode?
?但还是有可能死的?
?But still, we could die?
?我们都知道有大批...?
?We all know that's a massive load of --?
够了
Right.
?我们还是可能死的?
?Still, we might?
?如果真死了 就再也不能好好活下去了?
?And if we did, we will never live ever after?
?在海边的小屋里舒适地活着?
?Cozy at home by the sea?
?你为我们的7个孩子写诗?
?You writing poems for our seven children?
?讲真 我觉得3个已足够?
?Frankly, I thought maybe three?
?我永远无法娶到洛波塔 再统治王国?
?I'll never marry Roberta and rule the kingdom?
?受人热爱 尊重和喝彩?
?Loved and respected and cheered?
?因我公平公正的统治之道和大龙而名垂千古?
?Known for my fair-minded ways and my full-grown dragon?
?以及我飘逸的胡须?
?Also my full, flowing beard?
?今日慷慨赴死?
?It's a good day to die?
?拜托 这又不是《权力的游戏》?
?Oh, please, this isn't "Game of thrones"?
?我们是不会死的?
?We're not gonna die?
?我们快唱完这首歌♥ 拿些石头开始作战?
?Let's end the song and grow some stones and fight?
?或者也可能给观众们?
?Or will we leave all our viewers?
?留下痛苦和愤怒?
?With pain and anger?
?就像去年第一季时一样?
?Just like we left them last year??
?有没有可能又留下巨大的悬念呢?
?Could we just stop once again on a huge cliffhanger??
游侠笑传
第二季 第九集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表