剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
The moment of truth.
药水做好了
It's ready.
是不是很振奋人心
Isn't this exciting?
-你来帮个忙 -好的
-You do the honors. -Oh, yeah.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
等
We wait.
我天生就没什么耐心
Personally, I'm not a man who was born with the gift of patience,
所以我要靠整理东西来分分心
So I choose to stay distracted by decluttering.
你要来帮忙
You're helping.
尽量当心别捅死我
Try not to stab me.
我们从食品储藏室开始一路整理下去
Right. We will start in the pantry and work our way down.
坚强点
Stay strong.
真可笑
It's funny.
当你是一个国王的时候 要什么有什么
When you're king, you're given everything you ever want.
现在我只想要我的朋友活过来
Now all I want is my friend back,
但是我却什么也做不了
And there's nothing I can do about it.
你...
Are...
你是死神吗
Are you death?
我死了吗
I'm dead?
操♥你♥妈♥ 希德
Fucking Sid!
*永别*
*Goodbye*
*离别时已到*
*Yes, it's time to say goodbye*
*虽伤心如斯 然大限已至*
*Sad, I know, but, hey, you're done with living*
*离别时已到*
*It's time to give in and go*
*挥手作别离*
*And so, goodbye*
*光阴似水流*
*Funny how the time did fly*
*荒废实乃罪*
*Really, it's a crime*
*迈向永恒之境*
*You're heading forever*
*迈向辽阔天际*
*To the great big whatever in the sky*
*无需惶惑不安 道声永别足矣*
*Don't bother packing, simply say, "Sayonara"*
*因已再无明日*
*'cause there ain't no tomorrow where you're going*
*我们心虽遗憾*
*Sure, we all feel for you*
*无奈木已成舟*
*But things just got real for you*
*来到亲友前 和解话离别*
*So why not make amends to all your family and friends?*
*永别*
*Goodbye*
希德
Sid.
*错手致死 深表歉意*
*Sorry that I made you die*
我不原谅你 希德
It's not okay, sid.
*我身处此地 却不知为何*
*Yeah, I'm here, I'm not sure why*
我也不知道 认真的吗 谁请你来了
Me, either. Seriously, who invited you?
*紧紧拥抱我 我快忍♥不住哭泣*
*Hold me 'cause I'm gonna cry*
不要
No.
-*亲爱的* -求你别过来
-*My* -Please.
-*格儿* -别这样
-*Gal* -Don't.
*朋友* *永别了*
*Pal* *goodbye*
洛波塔
Roberta.
*尽管我们初相识*
*Seems as though we just said hi*
是的 确实 这是谁啊
Yeah, well, we did. Who's this?
*我只是个路人甲*
*I am just some random guy*
怎么回事 我的朋友这就没了吗
What happened? I just ran out of friends?
来吧
Come.
我不走 除非
I'm not leaving. Not without...
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
等等 她有麻烦了吗
But wait, is she in trouble?
-格莱凡特 -我的爱人
- Galavant? - My love?
-*战事来临 格儿不在* -*我与你同在*
-*War has come, and with no Gal here* -*I am with you*
-*做我后盾* -*精神与你同在*
-*Beside me to support me and guide me* -*in spirit*
-*我或许会败* -*真的失败*
-*I could fail here* -*literally*
*却不知为何 我信心满满*
*Yet somehow, strangely, I am sure I can do this*
-*你可以* -*我将渡过此劫*
-*Yes, you can* -*sure, I'll somehow get through this*
*我显然不需要那个混♥蛋♥*
*And I sure don't need that jackass*
-*他让我彻底心碎* -等等 什么
-*Who completely broke my heart* -Wait, what?
*援引其言*
*And like he said to me*
*如此的衰人 应被屁熏死*
*That schmuck can go die in a fart*
我没那么说过 我从来没拿屁开过玩笑
I didn't say that. I've never made a fart joke in my life.
您要见我吗 公主
You asked to see me, princess?
带我到兵器库去
Take me to the armory.
保卫王国的时刻到了
It's time to defend this kingdom.
等等
Wait.
不 伊兹 我们有一些误会
No, Izzy, there's been a misunderstanding.
*永别了*
*Goodbye*
别唱了
Stop singing!
*是时候说再见*
*Now it's time to say goodbye*
不 我得回去
No. I have to go back.
*希望你能留下*
*Wish that you could stay*
*可是不行 我们都知道原因*
*You can't, though, and we both know why*
不 我必须告诉她
No, I have to tell her --
*你大限已近*
*Now your big finish is nigh*
不 必须让她知道我爱她
No, she has to know that I love her.
*是时候正视死神*
*Time to look death in the eye*
*并说*
*And sa-a-a-a-y*
再见
Goodbye.
我怎么还有蛋蛋啊
Why do I still have these?
不 我没事 别来烦我
No, I'm all right! Leave me alone!
都闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
或许该放手让他静静地去了
Perhaps it's time to let him go.
不
No.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
你必须放手了
You must.
他是我的全部
He's all I have.
并不是这样
That's not true.
你还有我
You've got me.
是吗
I do?
理查德 我最初
Richard, you're the reason
踏上这段旅程就是为了你啊
I came on this journey to begin with.
我心中一直都是你
It's always been you.
我想说的是 到头来
I guess what I'm trying to say is when all's said and done...
我只是个女孩 站在一个男孩面前
I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy
中间隔着具尸体 请求他喜欢她
Over a dead body, asking him to like her.
欢迎回来 老朋友 么么哒
Welcome back, old friend! Mwah!
-真是太棒啦 -是啊
- Isn't this terrific? - Yeah.
你就是不能等30秒
You couldn't wait 30 more seconds
再起死回生 是吧
to come back from the dead, huh?
要是敢刮坏那箱子
Scratch that trunk,
你就等着被碎尸万段装进下一个箱子吧
and you'll be in pieces in the next trunk.
听着
Listen...
关于婚礼的事 我们得谈谈
We should talk about this whole wedding thing.
什么 谈谈 我们何时开始谈了
What? Talk? Since when do we talk?
陛下
Your highness...
您的军队已列队完毕 准备接受检阅
Your troops are ready for review.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
听着 加瑞斯 我无法谈论这类事
Look, Gareth, I can't talk about these kinds of things.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就这么算了吧
Let's drop it.
别这样 王后
Come on, queenie.
我们当初决定打仗时
When we started this,
曾说好不会带着怒气开战的
we said we'd never go to war angry.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
我只是不想和你谈论这件事
I just don't want to discuss it with you.
那好吧
Okay, then.
那我们就和别人谈谈
We'll discuss it with someone else.
瓦伦西亚的战士们
Soldiers of Valencia!
我爱你们
I love you!
就这样 我光明正大地说出来了
There it is! It's out in the open!
我这辈子第一次说这话
I said it for the first time in my life!
你有什么想法
What do you think about that?
我们也爱你 陛下
We love you, too, sir.
我很感激 战士们
And I appreciate that... soldiers.
没错 我也开始有同样的感觉
And, yes, I too am starting to feel the same way.
但我对此很陌生 你们知道吗
But this is all new to me, you know?
我从未有过这样的感受
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表