剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
?I'm finished with adventure?
?厌倦了我的剑?
?Tired of my sword?
?赞颂我的功绩的那些歌♥?
?Those songs about my exploits?
?让我觉得有些无聊?
?Leave me kind of bored?
?终于 我看到了日落?
?At last, I've seen the sunset?
?我一直在奔向?
?I've been riding toward?
?现实的幸福结局?
?A real-life happily ever after?
?我受够了那些阴谋诡计?
?I'm done with all the intrigue?
?厌倦了打打杀杀?
?Sick of kicking ass?
?至于报仇?
?As far as seeking vengeance?
?老实说 我也不想了?
?Frankly, I can pass?
?我已经准备好 迎接完全不同的东西?
?I'm ready now for something of a different class?
?现实的幸福结局?
?A real-life happily ever after?
?别再管什么僵尸 巫师和龙?
?Screw the zombies and wizards and dragons?
?我唯一需要的魔力就是你?
?All the magic I need is you?
我想用一枚正式的戒指 来一场正式的求婚
I wanted to do a real proposal with a proper ring,
但是 鉴于眼下的情况
But, well, seeing as we're here...
只能用这个凑合了
this will have to do.
伊莎贝拉·玛利亚·露西亚...
Will you, princess Isabella Maria Lucia...
伊莉莎比塔
Elisabetta!
伊莉莎比塔 瓦伦西亚公主
Elisabetta of Valencia,
你愿意成为格里·格莱凡特太太吗
Do me the greatest honor of becoming mrs. Gary Galavant?
格里
Gary?
那是什么名字的简称吗
Is that short for something?
不是
No.
我一直以为你的名字就是格莱凡特呢
I guess I always thought your first name was Galavant.
我还跪在地上呢
I'm still kneeling here.
对哦 对不起
Oh, of course. I'm sorry.
我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
And...oh, yes, I will marry you.
?住在海边的小屋?
?A cottage by the seaside?
?在沙滩漫步?
?With a beach to comb?
?我可以照料花♥园♥?
?I can tend the garden?
?我可以写诗?
?I can write my poem?
-?养7个? -?是3个?
- ?with seven? - ?three?
?小孩子?
?Small children?
?旅途已结束 终于回到家?
?Journey done, we're home?
?像伟大的结局那样 是个小屋而已?
?As epic endings go, it's rather small?
?但却是从此真的幸福地生活在一起?
?But it's real-life happily ever after?
?终于幸福?
?After all?
我真的很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
但如果你们要筹备婚礼的话
But if you're planning a wedding,
请务必赶快订好举办场地
Make sure you book the venue in soon
因为好多新人赶在这时候结婚呢
Because it's the very busy season.
警官 我刚刚没意识到我超速了
Officer, I had no idea I was going that fast.
谢谢 不是吧
Thank you. Really?
现在请B区乘客登船
Now boarding "B" Passengers only.
前往老处♥女♥岛的B区乘客
"B" Passengers to the island of spinster.
这是一只猫和一些巧克力
Here's a cat and some chocolate.
祝你旅途愉快
Enjoy the trip.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能停在这里 这里是禁停区
You can't park here. It's a red zone.
放着别动
Keep it!
洛波塔 等等
Roberta, wait!
放下那只猫
Put down that cat.
搞什么...
Wha--
理查德 你 你还活着吗
Richard, you're -- you're alive?
你没有参战吗
You didn't go to war?
不 我参加了 但我没死
No, I did. But I didn't die.
其实结果恰恰相反
Quite the opposite, actually.
我杀了大坏蛋什么的
I killed the bad guy and everything.
你知道我还发现了什么吗
Do you know what I discovered?
我或许已经实现了我曾经的一切梦想
I may have accomplished everything I've ever dreamed of,
但是没有你 那都毫无意义
But without you, it means absolutely nothing.
求你不要登上那艘孤独的船 日日饮酒虚度光阴
Please don't get on that lonely ship to day-drink chablis.
快来跟我...
Come live your li--
不 别说话 吻我
No, stop talking and kiss me.
还有更多的吻呢
There's more where that came from.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
够了吧
Enough already!
秀恩爱
Show-off.
好了 秀恩爱可能会被烧死 我们赶紧走吧
Yeah, this could get ugly. We should go.
?公主殿下 你是否愿意让这位男模?
?Do you, your highness, take this male model?
?成为你的合法...?
?To be your wedded sp--?
我愿意
I do.
?爵士先生 你是否愿意娶这位殿下?
?Do you, good sir, take your social superior?
?成为你的合法...?
?To be your wedded sp--?
是的 我愿意
Yes. I do.
?无论贫富?
?For richer, for poorer?
?无论健康疾病?
?In sickness and health?
?一起面对残暴的维京人和食人的小精灵?
?Through rampaging vikings and cannibal elves?
?面对霍比特人 飞车党和带激光的海豚?
?Through hobbits and bikers and dolphins with lasers?
?以及变种人 律师和...?
?And mutants and lawyers and --?
够了 赶快亲吻新娘吧
Oh, my god, just kiss the bride!
没有发酵味
Not yeasty.
也没有发霉味
Or musty.
?那就是一直以来保证的幸福结局?
?So, there's the ever after, as promised all along?
?最好赶快搞定 以一首歌♥收尾?
?Who better now to wrap it up and seal it with a song?
?除了僧侣们?
?Except the monks??
?嘿 我们是僧侣?
?And, hey, we're the monks?
-?我们是僧侣? -?没错?
- ?we're the monks? - ?That's right?
?我们就是混搭的 代表推特趋势的?
?We're the genre-bending, twitter-trending?
?给你带来幸福结局的僧侣?
?Bring-you-the-happy-ending monks?
?新的一季在王国各处盛开?
?And a new season burst all over the land?
?带来新的希望?
?With new hope?
?尽管是在这整个封建制度中?
?Despite the whole feudal system?
?真正的统治者重新夺回王位?
?The true rulers reassume their command?
?曾经的暴君们 说真的没人想念他们?
?The old tyrants, frankly nobody missed 'em?
?胜者获得了一切?
?The winners, they took all?
?败者什么都没有?
?And all the losers, they got squat?
你好啊 朋友
Hey, friend.
我已经决定去拯救玛德丽娜 阻止她自毁了
I've decided to go and rescue Madalena from herself.
你想一起去冒险吗
Are you up for an adventure?
当然了
Definitely.
我刚刚还在想我什么时候能习惯这副铠甲呢
I was wondering when I was gonna break this armor in.
?那些实现了自我救赎的人?
?And those who had redeemed themselves?
?都得到了第二次机会?
?All got a second shot?
我也有一句歌♥词可唱了 他们终于...
I got a line in the song. They fi--
?两位英雄挂起宝剑?
?And two heroes got to hang up their swords?
?享受生活中简单的美好?
?To live life enjoying simple rewards?
?真正的邪恶势力消失在了?
?And true evil disappeared?
?一片小和♥弦♥之云中?
?Within a cloud of minor chords?
我是来见黑邪王的 黑暗邪恶大王
I'm here to see the del -- the dark evil lord.
他一直在等着你
And he's been waiting for you.
这是什么
What is this?
那里面装着宇宙的黑暗能量吗
Does it hold the dark powers of the universe?
不好意思 不是 我明白你为什么会这么想了
Oh, sorry, no. I can see why you thought that.
不是 他只是觉得你该戴点配饰
No, he just thinks you need to accessorize.
他同时是个时尚顾问
He's also a fashion consultant.
进来吧 他会开始对你的培训
Now come in, and he will begin your training
把你变成七大王国中最强大的力量
To make you the most powerful force in the seven realms.
现在没什么能阻止我了
Nothing will stop me now.
?本季到此将结束?
?And now we're almost done?
?故事已经全说完?
?Our tale completely spun?
?完美精致如珠宝?
?As buffed and polished as a royal jewel?
?已经没什么要说?
?There's not much left to tell?
?那倒也是件好事?
?And, hey, that's just as well?
?除非我们又神奇地被续订了?
?Unless we get one more surprise renewal?
?现在我们很可能?
?Now we'll probably have to go and get work?
?得去穷酸的有线网找工作了?
?On some cheap-ass cable network?
?但是现在也并非完全没希望?
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表