剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
*让他们各得其所*
*Let's put 'em in their places*
*我将手刃一个巨人*
*I'm gonna kill me a giant*
*来啊*
*Bring it*
*你这矮子*
*You dwarf*
准备受死吧 矮子
Take that, you dwarf!
我是巨人
I'm a giant!
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, sorry, sorry.
搞什么 我是矮人
What the -- I'm a dwarf!
噢 我的锅
Oh. My bad.
大伙儿听我说 暂停
Everyone -- time-out!
大家举个手 哪些是矮人
Show of hands -- who here's a dwarf?
好的 哪些是巨人
Right. And who's a giant?
好吧 这办法不行啊
Well, this isn't going to work.
得了 我们一方穿衣 一方赤膊吧
Okay, okay. Let's go shirts and skins.
洛波塔 你在干什么
Roberta, what are you doing?
修桥
Fixing the bridge.
你们的战斗毫无意义
You're fighting over nothing.
你们这一路上都在吵个不停
You've been so busy arguing this whole journey
却不明白其实你们彼此需要
that you can't see that you actually need each other.
笑死 拜托 我可不需要他
Ha! Please. I do not need him.
这段时间你唯一的目标是什么
What's been your sole purpose this entire time, huh?
试着组建一支军队去营救伊莎贝拉
Been trying to rouse an army to rescue Isabella.
那你募集到了多少人加入你的远征军
And how many men have you got to join your quest?
一个
One.
你找到加入的人了吗
You got someone to join you?
是谁 我认识他吗
Who is it? Do I know him?
是你 理查德 她指的是你
You, Richard. She's talking about you.
洛波塔说得对
Roberta's right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我用了那么多糟糕的词去形容你 但却...
I've been using so many horrible words to describe you that...
我却忘了哪个词是对你最恰当的概括了
I've forgotten the one that describes you best.
男人味浓
"Musky"?
忠诚
Loyal.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
重新加入我的征程
Rejoin my quest.
荣幸之至
It would be my honor.
但首先 我必须要问
But first, I must ask...
你相信泰德·库珀真的是条龙吗
do you believe that Tad Cooper is actually a dragon?
我相信...
I believe...
你坚信它是
you believe he is.
我就知道 你听到了吗
I knew it. Do you hear that?
他相信我们 泰德·库珀
He believes in us, Tad Cooper.
那好吧 现在战斗结束
Right, well, now all the fighting's over,
出发去霍坦西亚
Off to Hortensia.
我觉得我们还是退出好了
Actually, I think we need to bow out.
在投身任何新的战斗之前
Before we do any more fighting,
有那么一座桥更需要我们关注
I think there's a certain bridge that needs our attention.
你说呢 巨人
What say you, giant?
你说得对 矮人
Right you are, dwarf.
你说得对
Right you are.
把你的小手给我
Now, give me that little hand of yours.
你好啊 朋友
Hey, there, friend.
我有两张今晚比武大赛的票
Got a pair of tickets to tonight's joust.
第三排 想去吗
Third row. Want to go?
上次坐在那里我接住了颗牙
Last time I sat there, I caught a tooth --
并且珍藏至今
And I still have it.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
可你喜欢暴♥力♥啊
But you love violence.
是的 我知道 但我觉得
Yeah, I know, but I think
你还是一个人去比较好
it'd be better if you went without me.
你应该马上就动身
You should go right now.
-是他吗 -糟糕
- Is it him? - Aw, crap.
王后陛下
My queen.
别来这套虚伪的恭敬了
Oh, don't you "My queen" Me.
我是扫把星 不是吗
I'm bad news, am I?
你把我的话告诉她了
You told her what I said.
就说了一点点
Only that little bit.
我会把他的心撕碎
I'll rip his heart out,
而且这不是修辞手法
and you don't mean symbolically?
好吧 我全告诉她了
Okay, I told her the whole thing.
我是悍妇 根本算不上女人
I'm more "Shrew" than woman?
我还添油加醋了
And I made some stuff up.
说好的兄弟守则呢
What about the bro code?!
我知道
I know!
我只是真的开始喜欢她了
I'm starting to really like her.
她超美的
And she's super-pretty.
我们就那么聊着聊着...你还是快跑吧
We just started talking and -- I think you better run.
侍卫 杀了他
Guards! Kill him.
其实我也喜欢你
Turns out I like you, too.
*嗨 老兄*
*Hey, there, old buddy*
*你知道我相信什么吗*
*You know what I believe in?*
*我相信 我们定能渡过难关*
*I think we're gonna pull through*
*我也是*
*Me too*
*我更是*
*Me three*
*我相信 有些事才刚刚开始*
*Yes, I believe something might just have started*
悬赏缉拿
*我相信 我已是死到临头*
*And I believe I'll be joining the dear departed*
*我相信 有个婚礼策划人要见*
*And I believe I have a wedding planner to see*
*相信我吧*
*Better believe it*
他的小命归我
His ass belongs to me.
游侠笑传
第二季 第五集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表