剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
I wish.
至少那样的话 我就知道我的身份该是什么了
At least then I'd know what I was supposed to be.
酒鬼的位子已经被人抢了
That position was already taken.
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
好了 旧事项到此全部商议完毕
Right, that concludes all old business,
但我们好像还有一点新事项
Uh, but I do believe we have one bit of new business.
格莱凡特 讲台交给你了
Galavant, the floor is yours.
大家好 我是格莱凡特
Hello. Galavant.
我是来请求带领你们的军队去霍坦西亚
I've come to ask to take your army to Hortensia
去拯救我的真爱
To rescue my one true love.
谁啊 玛德丽娜吗
Who? Madalena?
不是 是伊莎贝拉
No. Isabella.
你不是已经干过这事了吗
Didn't you already do this?
我好像没有说清楚
I don't think I'm quite explaining this properly.
伊莎贝拉被作为人♥质♥关押起来了
You see, Isabella is actually being held hostage.
我们知道 在瓦伦西亚嘛
We know. In Valencia.
不是 再说一遍 那是玛德丽娜
Uh, no. Again, that's Madalena.
伊莎贝拉在霍坦西亚
Isabella is in Hortensia.
我觉得他完全不知道自己在说些什么
I don't think he knows what he's talking about.
不 我知道的
No, I do.
是你们没有认真听
You're just not listening.
那可是真爱啊 父老乡亲们
It's true love, people.
我需要你们的投票 拜托了
I just need your vote. Please?
为那个深爱自己女人的家伙赴死吧
Uh, die for the guy who loves his gal?
你听听你都在说些什么
Can you hear yourself?
-等等 听我说... -英雄 我看是狗熊吧
- Look, hey, listen -- - Hero?! More like zero!
你烂透了
You suck!
我真不敢相信你们说的这些话
I can't believe what I'm hearing!
站在你们面前的 是一个十分高尚的人
Standing before you is a man of noble intention,
他深知自己的毕生目的是什么
A man who knows what his purpose is --
就是成为一个英雄
To be a hero!
我很敬佩这一点
And I admire that.
尽管我已经不再是你们的国王了
While I am no longer your king...
当然了 除非你们想快速来投个票
Unless, of course, you'd like to put it to a quick vote?
都同意吗 怎么样
All in favor? Yes?
有人吗 没有吗
Anyone? Hmm? No?
好吧
Fine.
但如果我还是你们的国王
But if I were still your king,
我会强迫你们每一个人加入这个男人的军队
I would force every one of you to join this man's army,
那不是因为我是个暴君 是个糟糕的国家领导人
Not because I was a tyrant and a terrible leader
我曾举办过宝宝比武大赛
Who hosted baby fights,
我现在意识到那很怪 娱乐性也不怎么高
Which I now realize is weird and not that entertaining,
即使加入了眼镜蛇也没什么看点
even after the addition of the cobra,
而是因为真爱是很罕见的 也是值得争取的
But because true love is rare and worth fighting for.
那是生命最伟大的目标
It is life's greatest purpose.
所以
So...
作为一个不是你们国王的人
As someone who is "Not" Your king...
我在此一问
I ask...
谁愿意加入这场为真爱而进行的战斗
Who will join this fight for true love?
我愿意加入 理查德国王
I will join, King Richard!
好了 这是个很好的开始
Well, there we go. That's a good start.
很好 接下来还有谁
Right. Who's next?
有人吗
Anyone at all?
真是好尴尬
Well, this is certainly uncomfortable.
是你把我害成这样的
You did this to me!
你是想害我被杀吗
Are you trying to get me killed?!
我看到他的头了 就在那里
I saw his head! It was right there!
他对我露出了那种表情
And it was giving me that look.
我的国王 我想我清楚是怎么回事
My king, I think I know what's going on.
理查德是你的朋友
Richard was your friend.
没错 你夺取了他的王位 王后和王国
And, yes, you took his throne and his queen and his kingdom
他最爱的衣衫 以及他每周必玩的桥牌
And his favorite shirts and his weekly bridge game --
赶紧说重点吧
Oh, get on with it!
但是 你对此有愧疚感 其实是件好事
But the fact you feel bad about it is a good thing.
那意味着你很有人性 尽管这很出人意料
It means you're actually, surprisingly, human.
或许我的确是有愧疚感
Maybe I do feel guilty.
我的确很想念那个老混♥蛋♥
I do miss the old bastard.
听着 我以前做梦时
Look, there was one other thing
我妈还会做另一件事
My mother used to do for my dreams.
?只准好梦来?
? Good dreams only ?
?只准好梦来?
? Good dreams only ?
?噩梦都走开?
? Bad dreams out of his head ?
?今晚的噩梦?
? It's time tonight for dreams of fright ?
?勿扰这男孩?
? To leave this little boy's bed ?
里面还有一个噩梦呢
There's one more in there.
现在要怎么办
So, what now?
我要去霍坦西亚拯救伊莎贝拉
I'm off to Hortensia to rescue Isabella,
沿途招募一些士兵
Recruit some soldiers along the way,
然后 再赶去瓦伦西亚 帮她夺回王国
And after that, march to Valencia to reclaim her kingdom.
我有个惊喜哦
Well, I have a surprise.
你的好兄弟里克要加入你
Your old pal Rick's gonna join you!
什么 不 不行
What? No. No, no, no, no.
你说你要留在这里 探索清楚你的真我的
You said you were gonna stay here and figure out who you are.
我已经做到了 我意识到我就是
And I did. I realized I'm the guy
那个要帮助你拯救伊莎贝拉的人
Who's going to help you rescue Isabella.
尽管 严格来说
Even though, technically,
我就是这一切灾难的制♥造♥者
I'm the guy who started the whole disaster.
你意下如何
So, what do you say?
有何不可呢
Why not?
好极了 你 我 洛波塔
Awesome! You, me, Roberta.
顺便说下 她叫洛波塔
Oh, this is Roberta, by the way.
就是选举大会上的那个 你还记得吗
Do you remember her from -- from the election?
她当时站起来 恳求加入我
She stood up, pledged to join me.
瞧好了
Watch this.
洛波塔
Oh, Roberta?
什么事 国王陛下
Yes, my king?
她叫我国王呢
She calls me "King."
天啊
Oh, my god.
接下来一定会超级好玩的
Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!
不 不会的
No, it's not.
我们或许该走了
Well, we should probably go.
我偷来了这些马 然后放火烧了娱乐中心
I stole these horses and just set fire to the rec center.
拆了我的城♥堡♥是吧
Dismantle my castle, will you?
伊莎贝拉公主
Princess Isabella,
你是不是有些话想说
Isn't there something you might want to say?
好消息哦 各位
Good news, everyone!
我已经确定了婚礼日期
I've set a date for my wedding.
6周后举♥行♥ 我邀请你们全部人来参加
It's in six weeks, and you're all invited!
伊莎贝拉公主是不是有点不一样了
Does something seem different about princess Isabella?
谁在乎啊 她要结婚啦
Who cares? She's getting married!
游侠笑传
第二季 第三集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表