剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表
最伟大的英雄的耻辱
The greatest hero in the seven realms.
我离开去救赎自我了 希德留"
I've left to redeem myself. Sid."
他不需要进行自我救赎啊
He doesn't need to redeem himself.
我故意苛责他只是为了...该死的 格儿
I was just giving him a hard t-- damn it, Gal.
我妈以前常说她分辨不出来我是否是在开玩笑
Mother always said she never knew when I was joking.
我好讨厌我妈每次说对的时候
Oh, I hate it when mother is right.
我去找他
I'm gonna go find him.
再次站在这里 感觉真的好怪
Strange being in this room again.
我坐在那个王座上 似乎是上辈子的事了
It seems like a lifetime ago I sat on that throne.
好多东西都变了
So much has changed.
如果我能再次成为国王
Ah, if I ever got the chance to be a king again,
我一定会采取完全不同的统治
I would do things so differently.
理查德 我有事要告诉你
Richard, I have to tell you something.
虽然很难开口 但是...
It's hard to say, but, um...
我无法跟你一起参加战斗
I can't go into battle with you.
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
理查德 你不是个战士
Richard, you're not a fighter,
我太爱你了 不能看着你死掉
And I love you too much to watch you die.
你肯定会死的
And...you will die.
惨死
Horribly.
断手断脚
Mutilated.
-口吐鲜血 -好吧
- Crying blood. - Okay.
别人想砍你的头 你就吓得屎尿横流
Having soiled yourself with people trying to cut off your head.
有人指指点点 哄堂大笑
People pointing and laughing,
在战场上幸灾乐祸
Gloating on the battlefield.
-场面一定会很难堪的 -够了
- It's gonna be hideous. - Okay.
的确可能会很有趣 但不是对你而言
It can be quite fun, but not for you.
懂了
Got it.
我不能目睹那样的事
I can't be part of that.
那会让我崩溃的
It'll destroy me.
亲爱的 你这是杞人忧天了 我会没事的
My darling, you worry too much. I'll be fine.
没错 在经过你非常详细的
Yes, perhaps a bit less confident
画面感极强的描述后 可能少了点信心
After your very charmingly graphic description,
但是相信我 我会没事的
But believe me, I'll be fine.
我们别管这场战斗了 直接走人吧
Let's forget this whole battle and leave
去创造属于我们的美好生活吧
And go and build a life for ourselves.
我阿姨在大海对岸有个农场
My aunt has a farm across the lonely sea,
就在老处♥女♥山的山脚下
In the shadow of mount Spinster.
超美的 有很多猫
It's so beautiful. Lots of cats.
我们在那儿会很幸福的
We can be happy there.
-我可以买♥♥到单程票 然后...-芭比
- I can get us one-way tickets, and -- - Bobby.
我必须参战
I have to do this.
我不能让格莱凡特失望
I can't let Galavant down.
我也不能眼睁睁看着你送死
And I can't watch you die.
所以这到底是什么意思
So, what are we saying?
我想我们这是要道别了
I think we're saying goodbye.
我们让这牺牲值得吧
Let's make this sacrifice worth it.
为了爱
For love.
为了爱
For love!
爱爱爱
Looooove!
?这是黑暗的一季?
?It's a dark season?
?一直以来都是?
?And it's been all along?
?阴郁残酷的一季?
?A grim season?
?没有必要假装?
?There's no point in pretending?
?因为某些原因?
?For some reason?
?我们还在唱着这首歌♥?
?We're still singing this song?
?但这一次将拥有黑黑的独特结局?
?But this time with a d'doozy of an ending?
-刚刚是什么情况 -什么
- What just happened? - What?
-我以为... -快看 有松鼠
- I thought -- - oh, look, a squirrel!
?现在我必须赶去 某个地方?
?Now I must ride to... somewhere?
?做些什么作为补偿?
?To do something to atone?
?我将渡过孤海 度此孤生?
?I'll cross the lonely sea to spend my lonely life alone?
?穿过苦痛沙漠?
?Beyond the bitter desert?
?到达老处♥女♥山的山脚下?
?In the shadow of mount spinster?
?养着一群傻兮兮的猫?
?With a bunch of stupid cats?
?本季需要一位大英雄?
?Now, this season needs a hero?
?他正长途跋涉赶去?
?And he's on his way?
游侠笑传
第二季 第八集
剧集 | 游侠笑传(2015) | 导航列表