剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
天呐
Jesus.
能给我一根吗
Hey, can I have one of those?
我带坏你了
I corrupted you.
不 我这年龄带不坏了
No, I am too old to be corrupted.
好吧 我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
你要穿这身去看玛丽安娜的演出吗
Is that what you're wearing to Marianne's play?
你有什么建议吗
You got a different idea?
有啊 我有点
I might. I might just.
我是说 这是首演之夜
I mean, it is opening night.
我们得盛装出席
We do kind of need to be fancy.
盛装
Fancy pantsy.
我们来早了 谢天谢地
We're a little early. Thank God.
玛丽安娜的表演可别让人失望
Marianne's play better be good.
反串版的《欲望号♥街车》A reverse gender production of Streetcar?
1951年美国剧情片
怎么可能会差劲
What could be bad about that?
-今天简直糟透透顶 -是啊
- What a nightmare of a day. - I know.
太压抑了
So stressful.
太压抑了
So stressed.
感觉我的肩膀要累坏了
My shoulders are, like, up to my ears.
-我得发泄一下 -我理解你
- I need a release. - I know how you feel.
我感觉全身紧绷着
I'm all, like, tense physically.
感觉我要爆♥炸♥似的
I feel like I'm going to explode.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 不能这样
No, we can't.
不行
No.
这是纽扣开裆裤 等下
It's a button fly. Hold on.
我们得停下来
We should stop doing this.
就现在
Right now.
-该死 天呐 该死 -天呐 天呐
- Shit! Oh, God, shit! - Oh, Jesus! Oh, my God.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
但在公众场所做♥爱♥是违法的
But it's illegal to have sex in public.
我们没有做♥爱♥
We weren't having sex.
我看见你的小♥弟♥弟♥了
I can see your wee-wee.
-天呐 -抱歉 这算公众场所吗
- Oh, my God. - I'm sorry. Is this public?
我能看见你们 所以算是
Well, I can see you, so yes.
警官 你要逮捕我们吗
Officer, are you going to arrest us?
不 我要给你们开张公众场所淫乱的罚单
No. I'm going to write you up for public fornication.
我们能现在就把钱交了吗
Is there any way that we could pay that fee right now?
不行 通过邮寄 到时交罚款就行
Nope. It's going to be mailed and then you can pay it.
能不能不通过邮寄方式吗
Is there a way for you to not mail it?
能给我们寄张电子传票吗
Can you email us the summons instead?
不行 必须邮寄才行
Nope. It would definitely be mailed.
好吧 那什么时候能收到
Okay. Alright. And then when will that arrive?
因为我住在其他镇上 所以...
Because I wondering I live in a different borough, so...
你想让我逮捕你吗
Do you want me to arrest you?
-不想 -这样对你们是不是更方便些
- No. - Would that be more convenient for you guys?
-不是 其实 邮寄就挺好 -完美
- No, actually, mail's perfect. - Perfect.
现在 告诉我 外漆是亚光黑吗
Now, tell me this. Was the matt black extra?
没错 是的 但我觉得物有所值
Yeah, it was, but I think it was worth it.
不错
Nice.
-女士 -谢谢 先生 -你好
- My lady. - Thank you, sir. - Hi!
-我以为只有我一个人会来 -不是
- I thought I was going to be here alone. - No.
我们来了 -我们来了
Wow we did - We're here.
就在你面前 -你们能来真好
in your face - Glad you made it.
我们准备好了 非常期待
We're ready. We're excited.
我喜欢你们的...我喜欢你们的打扮
I like your... I like your outfits.
-谢谢 -谢谢 先生
- Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
-你穿的什么 -这是条裙子
- What are you wearing? - It's a dress.
-这可是乡镇之夜 -得穿的得体些
- It's a night out on the town. - Gotta be fancy.
你们喝醉了吗 醉了吗
Are you guys drunk? You drunk
-什么 -今天可是周一
- What? - It's Monday night!
-并不是 -谁说的
- It's not. - Says who?
这就是那场表演 演出开始了吗
Is this the show? Did the show start?
这是无声独白吗
Is there a silent monologue?
-演出顺利 玛丽安娜 -她入戏了
- Good luck, Marianne. - She's in character.
我觉得上台前就得先做好这些准备工作
I feel like you do this preparation before you come on stage.
-好 -我不懂艺术
- Yes. - I don't understand art.
这是个开场 现在正式开演
It's just the preamble here. Now it's starting.
开始了
It's happening?
我觉得表扬前得先做好这些准备工作
Feels like you would already have that on stage.
没错 从这里开始就好
It could've started there, yeah.
是讲姐妹俩的 就像《冰雪奇缘》This is about sisters. This is like Frozen.
2013年迪士尼3D动画电影
亲爱的 抱歉我迟到了 兽医那儿耽搁了
Hey, sweetie. I'm sorry I'm late. The vet took forever.
没事 我挺好的 一切顺利
It's okay. I'm fine. Everything's great.
多谢你能照顾那只小兔子
It's so nice of you to take care of that bunny.
你早上就穿着这个吗
Were you wearing this this morning?
-不是 -伙计们 我们在看演出呢
- I was not. - Guys, we're trying to watch the play.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
-你结婚了吗 -离了
- You married? - I was.
发生了什么
What happened?
他...他死了
He... He died.
真悲惨
Tragedy.
-抱歉 嗨 -嗨 萨姆
- Sorry, Hi. - Hi, Sam.
-见到你很高兴 萨姆 -我也是
- Good to see you, Sam. - Likewise.
所以这是男女反串
So the guys are girls and the girls are guys?
是的
Yes.
-你闭嘴 -你才要闭嘴
- You shush! - Yeah, you shush.
把它捡起来
Pick it up!
把它捡起来
Pick it up!
如果他们正常走路的话 还没那么引人注意
If they just walked normally, they'd be less noticeable.
我希望这部分永远不要结束
I hope this part never ends.
去你的
Oh, hell.
-离我远点 我是认真的 -不然怎样
- Stay away from me. I mean it. - Or what?
正演着呢也来换道具
It's the middle of the scene.
-...就打破你的脑袋 -是吗 来啊
- ...break down upon your head. - Yeah. Let it!
他们为什么要这样小碎步
Why do they take such small steps?
你想在泥里干吗 小淫♥女♥
You want to play in the dirt, dirty girl?
不
Oh, no.
我觉得这是典型的暗示强♥奸♥
I feel like typically, the rape is implied.
男的能强♥奸♥这么久吗
I mean, can guys even rape this long?
我不知道 我也不明白你为什么这样问我
I have no idea. And I don't know why you'd ask me that question.
你是男的
Well, you're a guy.
麦克斯 别说话了 她会看见的
Max, stop talking, she can see us.
她看不到的
No, she can't.
灯光照着她的眼睛 我们在暗处
The lights are in her eyes and we're in the dark.
-干得好 -你在做什么
- Good job. - What are you doing?
我不知道 她一直看着我
I don't know. She's looking at me.
表演结束再夸奖他们
Say good job after the play.
不要称赞她的强♥奸♥
Don't thumbs up her rape.
亲爱的 我没有称赞强♥奸♥
Honey, I'm not thumb-upping rape.
-还没完吗 -是的 不要看
- Is this still happening? - Yes. Don't look.
可能这就结束了
That's probably it.
二位的表演真棒 你们应该去百老汇
You were both excellent in the show. You should be on Broadway!
谢谢 我是弗兰克·兰杰拉[百老汇演员]
Oh, thank you. I'm Frank Langella.
我也是弗兰克·兰杰拉
I am also Frank Langella.
-我们喜欢这个表演 -我们太喜欢了
- We loved it. -We loved it!
太棒了
Amazing!
你演得太好了
You were so good.
伊桑 安娜塔西亚怎么样
Ethan, how did everything go with Anastasia?
很好 很好
Great! It went great!
-她情况很好 -谢谢
- She's alive and well. - Thank you!
-是啊 -很好
- Yeah. - Oh, good.
玛丽安娜 我们只有半个小时可以撤物料
Marianne, we have a half an hour to strike this set.
天哪 好吧 我得走了
Oh, God. Okay, I've got to go.
感谢你们能来 谢谢 回见
Thanks for coming. Namaste. See you guys later.
感谢你拯救了原本会很糟糕的晚上
Hey, thank you for saving an otherwise horrible evening.
你不用这么客气 女士
You are more than welcome, my lady.
-你是最棒的 -无论何时
- You're the best. - Any time.
-你是最棒的 -随时为您服务
- You're the best. - Any time. I'm here.
大家再见
Goodbye, you guys!
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表