剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
Jasmine shouldn't escape. She should get caught
然后接受狼之审判
and then be put on a wolf trial.
-我喜欢这个 -这让整件事有了个主线
- I love that. - It gives the whole thing a spine.
-我们就用这结局 -狼之审判发生在
- That's our ending. - The wolf trial should happen...
-月圆之时 -月圆之时
- When there's a full moon... - When there's a full moon.
然后检察官变成了狼人
and the prosecutor turns into a werewolf.
就像他刚要说”我反对...”
Like, literally, he's just going, "I object..."
法官超他扔木槌然后他把木槌吃了或者接住
The judge throws the gavel at him and he eats it or fetches it like a stick.
-你是天才 -这就是我们的书我们叫它
- Genius! - That's the book! And we call it...
我知道了 《彼得·斯塔普:贝德堡狼人》
I got it. Peter Stumpp: Werewolf of Bedburg.
我们叫它《狼之审判》
Let's just call it Wolf Trials.
《贝德堡的狼之审判》
Wolf Trials of Bedburg.
就叫《狼之审判》
Just Wolf Trials.
我们不想让它一般化
We don't want it to be generic.
我们想要大家... 让书名具体一点
We want people... we want it to be as specific as possible.
你听说过狼之审判吗
Have you ever heard of a wolf trial?
我们2秒钟之前刚发现
We found out about it two seconds ago.
有道理 我明白了 那就这样
Duly noted. You got me, that's true.
这本书就成了
Right? That's the book!
-我们搞定了 -我们搞定了
- We cracked it! - We cracked it! Yes!
《狼之审判》
Wolf Trials!
先生 你因为搞定了《狼之审判》而判有罪
You, sir, are guilty of cracking the Wolf Trial!
我接受惩罚因为我认罪
I accept the punishment because I confess to the crime!
-鸭 -鸭
- Duck. - Duck, yeah.
鸭
Duck.
鹅
Goose!
你从没这么近
You have never had pizza
就买♥♥到披萨
that's this close.
-你觉得怎么样 -还不赖
- What do you think? - Not bad.
是的 还不赖 你说的对
Yes, not bad! You get it!
-我觉得我正处于我的能力巅峰 -确实是
- I feel I'm at the height of my powers. - You are, buddy.
真的吗
Right?
-变戏法了 -好的 我们
- Juggle! - Alright, let's...
我的天 今天天气真棒
Oh my, God, it's a nice day.
我能一整晚不停歇
I could go all night.
还没完事吗
Finished yet?
不 还没
No, not yet.
我感觉我就在里面顶着你
I'm just kind of smooshing it up against you.
-你饿了吗 -饿了
- Are you starving? - Yes.
-我们吃点东西吧 -好啊
- Let's go get some food. - I love that idea.
去充电了
Recharge!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
好的
Yeah.
-我攻克难题了 今天最棒 -你搞定了
- I nailed it. This is the best day. - You crushed it.
-你太棒了 -谢谢 你是最棒的
- You crushed it. - Thank you. You're the best guy.
谢谢 爱你麦克斯 很高兴一起做这个
Thank you. I love you, Max. I'm so glad we got to do this.
-我们干成了这件事 -我们成功了
- We got stuff done, you know? - We did!
-你知道吗 -什么
- And you know what? - What's that?
-你知道菲利克斯总说啥吗 -不 说啥
- You know what Felix would always say? - No, what?
他总是认为我
He always thought that I had
最喜欢的是... 你
the biggest... crush on you.
很疯狂吧
Is that wild?
-是的 -他都快被搞疯了
- Yeah. - It just drove him crazy.
-他总是说这个 -没事
- He was talking about it all the time. - Yes, okay.
那太疯狂了 是吧
That's wild, right?
-我们之间 -什么都不会发生
- Like, us. - Nothing going on here.
意外也不会发生 不会成真的
Not even for an accident. It wouldn't be real.
-我保证 -那晚我们...
- I would make sure. - One night we were like...
绝不会发生的伙计 我保证
No. It wouldn't happen, buddy, I promise.
-我的天 -好了 睡吧
- Oh, man! - Alright. Here we go.
-你知道吗 -什么
- You know what else? - What’s that?
菲利克斯说这本书我是有功劳的
Felix was saying that I deserve credit for the book.
什么
What?
他认为我应该捍卫自己的权益
He thinks I should stand up for myself.
很疯狂吧 太疯狂了
Isn't that wild? That's wild.
你现在真的想谈谈这个吗
Do you really want to have this conversation now?
不 我只是觉得那很疯狂
No, I just think it's wild!
我觉得你想太多了
I think there's a lot of thoughts going on in your head.
我脑袋里真的在想很多
I have really got a lot going on!
你最好现在就睡觉
You should probably go to sleep buddy.
-要不我们再 -不 不行
- Maybe one. Shall we... - No, we should not.
睡觉了
Let's go to sleep.
-我爱你兄弟 -我也爱你
- I love you, buddy. - And I love you.
菲利克斯也觉得你有外遇
Felix also thinks you're having an affair.
和玛丽安娜
With Marianne.
-坐这儿 -好的
- Sit here? - Yeah.
老天 压着真疼
Jeez, that is tender.
是啊 坐下去很痛苦
Yes, it's hard to sit.
是啊
Yeah.
-二位好 -你好 早上好 下午好
- Good day. - Hello! Good morning! Afternoon!
我都不知道现在什么时候了
What time is it? I don't even know!
您要先来点喝的吗
Would you like to start with drinks?
喝的 不不不 我要饿死了
Drinks? No. Lord, no. No, but I am starving, Desmond.
我要马上点菜了
I'm gonna order right away.
从西瓜沙拉往下全点了
I'm gonna get everything from the watermelon salad down.
不管你点啥那些我全要了
I will take all of that and whatever you want.
你要来点吃的或者喝的
Do you want food or some drinks or...
我觉得那些对我俩来说足够了
I think that's probably plenty for the both of us.
-很好 谢谢 -不客气
- Sounds good. Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
-我喜欢你的笑容 真可爱 -谢谢
- I love your smile. What a lovely, what a lovely smile. - Thank you.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
-什么叫我怎么了 -你跟磕了药似的
- What do you mean What is going on with me? - I feel like you're on cocaine.
-我才没有嗑 -你像装了个马达一样
- I'm not on... - It's like you've sped up.
我只是很享受
I'm just having a good time.
来这儿我很兴奋 这是最棒的度假
I'm excited to be here. This is the best vacation.
太有趣了 我们等会儿打高尔夫
It's so fun. We're gonna play golf.
然后我去开个关于
Then I'll go to a conference
衍生品如何卷土重来的会议
on how derivatives are making a comeback.
很棒
Great.
那是你提到过的伙计吗
Sorry, is that the guy you talk about?
-那个叫狄格拉索的伙计 -哪个
- The Degrasso guy? - Who?
-是的 -同事 对吧
- Yes. It is. - A co-worker, right?
-我们把他叫过来 -没必要 我们只要
- We gotta get him over. - We don't need to. We can just...
当然要了
No, definitely.
-你好 -怎么了
- Hey. Hi, excuse me. - Yeah?
借一步说话
A word?
-怎么样 -咱俩来顶个拳
- What's up? - Hey. Oh. We're gonna do that.
这是你丈夫吗
Is this your husband?
-不 -不是
- No. - Nope.
不 我是证券交易委员会的 我们这里有麻烦了
No. I'm from the SEC. We've got a situation here.
这里已经超过你的管辖范围了
Okay, you're out of your jurisdiction.
这里可是大开曼岛
This is the fucking Grand Caymans.
是受英国保护的
This is a British protectorate,
所以你那套胡说八道 破烂残次
so your fucking bullshit, rinky-dinky,
下三滥给娘儿们用的证♥监♥会♥法律
fucking pussy-assed, cunt-licking, fucking bullshit SEC law
在这里屁用没有
doesn't mean fucking shit here.
我有美国和瑞士护照 我才不怕你
I got a US passport and a Swiss one, so fuck you!
你叫什么 朋友
What's your name, dog?
按照法律 你必须告诉我你的名字
Legally you have to tell me your name.
我的名字
My name?
我的名字叫 傻脸·麦
My name is Mike Fuckface.
我不认识什么傻脸·麦
I don't know Mike Fuck...
你认识的啊 你的脸刚就傻掉了
Yeah, you do. You just got fucked in the face.
-他赢了 这是在打赌 -我就是有点
- He got you. It was a bet. - I was like...
-我懂的 -什么鬼
- I know. - What the fuck?
你直接愣住了
You just roided out.
不过你到底是谁
Who are you, though?
-你是谁 -这位是
- Who are you? -This is...
我们是老朋友了 这位是我朋友尼克
We're old friends. This is my friend, Nick.
我以为你已经结婚了
I thought you were married.
我确实是已婚
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表