剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
-不 等等 好吧 -好 我来
- No, wait. Okay. - Alright, I got it.
-好吧 -这样吧
- Yeah, okay. - You know what?
-把我放下来 -什么
- Put me back down. - What?
-把我放下来 -为什么
- Put me down. - Why?
因为我不喜欢看到你这样一脸痛苦
Because I don't like it when you grimacing like that.
你不觉得这样很侮辱人吗
Can you see how that's insulting?
不不不 这是因为开心
No no no, I'm grimacing from pleasure.
我这是快乐的痛苦
That's pleasure grimacing.
你在床上可不会出现这种表情 放我下来
You don't make that face when we're in bed. Put me down.
-我只要抓稳点就好了 -放我下来
- I'm just trying to get some purchase here. - Put me down.
-好吧 我保证 对不起 -好吧
- Okay. I promise, I'm sorry. - Okay.
-好吧 -好吧 来
- Alright. - Okay, there we go.
这样更难了 这个角度不好
That's harder, that's a bad angle.
不 天啊
Oh, no! Jesus.
天啊 对不起 怎么了 怎么了
Oh, my God, I'm sorry. What happened? What happened?
没事 我的小妹妹被你膝盖顶到了一点
It's okay. You kneed me in the vagina, just a little bit.
-我顶到了 对不起 -一点点
- I kneed you? I'm sorry. - Just a little bit.
-去拿个套套 -好
- Go get a condom. - Okay.
-该死 -伙计 进来
- Shit. - Dude! Get in here!
-你猜怎么着... -来
- Alrighty. Guess what... - Yeah, come here.
没套套了 所以我们这次可以不用
I am out, so we can skip just this once.
不 不行
No, we can't.
你想用这套蒙我二十多年了
You have been trying that line on me for two decades,
真的是从大一开始
literally since freshman year.
-是啊 因为有用 -不 一次都没用
- Yeah, because it works. - No, it's never worked once.
那你有没有可能...
Okay, what are the chances that you...
我这样说...你没有停经吧
Let me put it... You're not menopaused are you?
你什么毛病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
不同的人停经期不一样
People menopause at different times,
你很有可能停经
you could easily be menopaused.
你能别用被动语态了吗 我不是播放机
Can you stop saying "Menopaused". I'm not a DVD player.
应该是绝经 不是停经
It should be menostopped, not menopaused.
不是那么说的 那不是动词
It's not called either, it's not a verb.
只是因为我们现在处境很尴尬
It's just that we find ourselves in a very tricky situation here.
只要...三到五块就能解决
If only... three to five dollars could solve it.
芝加哥塔
酒店停车场
-轮到我了 -不关我的事
- My turn! - I don't care.
-轮到我了 -快给我...快点
- My turn! - Give it to me... now!
-轮到我了 -没有
- My turn! - No, it's not.
我说轮到我了 贱♥人♥
I said it's my turn, you cunt!
该死
Holy shit.
-我的 -达什 你的用语...
- Mine! - Dash, this language is...
好了 小雨衣
Okay, here we are, ta-da, penis covers.
我得回纽约的家里 我得在那儿待着
I have to fly home to New York, I'm going standby.
-不 怎么了 -没什么 但我得回去
- No. What happened? - It's not a big deal, but I have to go.
我们得好好谈谈
We've got some shit to talk about.
我要告诉你一些事
There's something I really need to tell you.
什么 你爱我吗
What? Are you in love with me?
你要离开你妻子吗 我要离开乔恩吗
Are you leaving your wife? Should I leave Jon?
对不起 我因为达什的事有点烦躁
I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed about Dash.
-他没事吧 -他没事
- Is he okay? - Yeah, he's fine.
但他的学校要我过去
But his school wants me there.
等我14号♥回芝加哥
How about if we talk about that
工作的时候我们再谈吧
when I'm back in Chicago for work on the 14th?
或者我们可以九月初等我
Or we could talk about it in the beginning of September
永远搬回纽约的时候谈
when I'm in New York for the rest of my life
因为我和丽莎要搬回去了
because Lisa and I are moving back there.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
十年来
For the past decade,
我因为教书带着丽莎到处跑
I've been dragging Lisa around for all my teaching jobs
她准备好回家了
and she was ready to come back home.
所以重聚了 好友团回归了
So, reunion, right? The friend group is back!
太棒了
Yes!
那...
Well...
那这该结束了
this is over.
是的 我也准备这么说
Yes. I was going to say that.
我觉得这样最好...
I think that that's best, so...
我们现在怎么办
So where are we now?
大学同窗
第一季 第一集
你有没有觉得
Is everything from the waist down
腰部以下都陷入沼泽似的
just a swamp for you over there?
-是的 -是不是感觉像...
- Yes. - Are you living in a...
我觉得我穿的衣服有点太多了
I feel like I'm wearing more clothes than a man should wear.
赶紧走啊 怎么回事
Let's get out of here. What is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们要等这辆车卸货吗
Are we waiting for this truck to unload?
谁教你开车的 你这个蠢货
Who taught you how to drive? You stupid motherfucker!
别看他
Do not make eye contact.
-我求你别... -不许这样和我丈夫讲话
- I'm begging you not to... - Don't talk to my husband like that.
-过来当着我的面说 -别过来
- Come over here and say that to my face! - Don't come here.
操你
Fuck you!
我是个律师 先生
I am an attorney, sir!
你最好他妈管好你的嘴
You better watch your fucking mouth!
-操你 -操你
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
-操你 蠢蛋 -亲爱的 你说败他了
- Oh, fuck you! Fuck you back, you moron! - Honey, you got him.
好吗 我们能...亲爱的 别这样
All right? Can we just... Honey, please.
对不起 先生 我道歉
I'm sorry, sir. I apologize.
也操你 快开 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, too! Drive, you jackass!
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
他只是个该死的出租司机
He's just a fucking cab driver.
什么 我知道
What? I know.
不是我们的错 有一辆车...
It's not even our fault, there's a fucking car...
-我知道 你怎么了 -我没事
- I know. What's going on with you? - I'm fine.
-我觉得要见到大家 -宝贝你怎么了
- I think I'm just anxious - What's going on, honey?
我只是很紧张 我只是...
to see everybody. I think I'm just...
我们只要一聚在一起
You know, whenever we get together,
就会相互攀比 很不成熟
it gets so competitive and immature.
什么 和我们的朋友
What? With our friends?
怎么可能
Why would that happen?
他们只是我们最好的朋友 能有什么问题
They're only our best friends. What can possibly go wrong?
感觉好像20多年的积怨马上要爆发了
We've got like 20 years of grievances built up and ready to explode.
这家伙要停车了 看看他
Now this guy's pulling out. Look at this character!
-玛丽安娜 -终于到了
- Marianne! - Finally!
我们来了
We're here!
我们来了
We're here!
还记得我的伴侣菲利克斯吗
You remember my partner, Felix?
-你好 -很高兴见到你
- Hello. - Nice to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 先生
- Nice to see you. - Nice to see you, sir.
我们现在都这么打招呼吗
Is this how we're greeting each other now?
你们笑什么
What's so funny?
我们在大学经常互相抓蛋蛋
In college, we used to grab each other's testicles.
-算是我们特有的打招呼方式 -有点幼稚
- That was kind of our funny hello. - Immature, a little bit.
真闹腾
So loud.
-来合照 -拍合照
- Alright, group photo. - Group photo!
-我来拍 -等等 萨姆在哪里
- I'll take it. - Wait, where's Sam?
我不知道 她说她会来的
Oh, I don't know. She said she was gonna be here.
真奇怪 朋友团重聚
That's weird. Friend group back together!
一 二 三
One, two, three...
好吧
Alright.
-菲利克斯 过来 -对 你也过来
- Felix, come in here. - Yeah, you get in!
不 那样不合适
No, it doesn't make any sense.
来吧 你们小两口 来
Get over here, the happy couple. There we go.
-好吧 就这样拍 -好
- Alright, just that. - Oh, yeah!
准备好了吗
Get ready, guys.
-好棒 -很好
- That's great. - Good.
-谁要喝含羞草鸡尾酒 -我们要
- Who wants mimosas? - We do!
啤酒
Beers!
-他们真活泼 -很好玩啊
- It's a lot of energy. - It's fun.
很吵
Very loud.
这照片提醒我们
Just a reminder that last week
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表