剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
我只想待在家里看电影和睡觉
I wanted to stay home and watch movies and I wanted to sleep.
你为什么就不能跟我一条心
Why can't you be in this with me?
-我当然是 -为什么你不像我那么难过
- I am in this with you! - Why am I sad and you're not sad?
我也很难过
I am sad, too.
我不想独自面对这事
I don't wanna be alone in this.
老婆 你不是一个人
Honey, you're not alone in this.
如果我们能一起生孩子当然好 但不行
If we could co-have a baby, then we would, but we can't.
显然我们也无法一起失去孩子
And apparently, we can't co-lose one, either.
我不知道能为你做什么
I do not know what to do for you.
你戴着这副太阳眼镜
You know, I'm having a hard time
我很难跟你认真谈
with this conversation with these glasses.
你看起来就像"王子"普林斯 我无法专心
I mean, you look like Prince and it's distracting.
美国传奇流行歌♥手
好吧 这样好点了吗
Okay, alright. Well, then, is that easier for you?
天呐
Oh, my God!
你怎么...
What did...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
再来一遍
Again. Again.
-了不起 -你们想看个很酷的东西吗
- That was amazing! - Okay, You guys wanna see something cool?
想啊 让我们见识见识
Yeah, we do. Let's see it, buddy boy.
这是什么
What am I looking at right now?
是别人帮我口♥交♥的照片
That's me getting a hummer.
下一巡酒我请客
Next round's on me.
你在喝什么
Hey! What are you drinking?
红酒还是白酒 干型还是甜型
Red, white, dry or sweet?
逗你的 他们只有甜的
Just kidding. All they have is sweet.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我们明天还会在酒店见面的吧
I'm gonna... I'll see you at the hotel thing tomorrow, right?
我在考虑
I've been thinking maybe
也许我该暂时和你保持距离
I should take a little step back for a while.
不要
No! No.
因为你现在挺多事要处理的
It just seems like you've got your hands full right now.
确实 但我还是希望能...
I mean, I do, but, you know, I still love to...
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck you.
好像在喝肉桂卷一样
It is like drinking a Cinnabon.
我们喝的其实是糖浆吧
Are we just drinking simple syrup?
是这么回事吗
Is that what it is?
你们有司机的吧 醉了也没问题吧
You guys have a driver, right? You're okay?
我们当然有司机了
We definitely have a driver.
怎么办
What do we do?
-我来开 我只喝了干白 -好棒
- I'll drive. I only had white. - Sweet.
你的眼睛没事吧
Hey. Is your eye okay?
-要停车买♥♥点眼药水吗 -不用了
- Do you wanna stop and get some drops or something? - No, it's fine.
这辆车的方向盘不太灵活
This does not have responsive steering.
怎么乡间小路这么堵
Why are the back roads so busy?
不不不 你得上高速
No, no, no, you're gonna have to get on the highway
我们才能回城
so we can get back to the city.
伊桑 等等 不去海边看日落了吗
No, Ethan, wait, wait! What about sunset on the bay?
我们一定要去海边看日落
Tell me we're gonna make it to sunset on the bay.
-去海边看日落 -一定要去
- Gotta make it to sunset on the bay. - Please say we're gonna make it.
听说可以治疗癌症
It's supposed to cure cancer!
听说可以长头发 伊桑
It's supposed to put hair on your head! Ethan.
伊桑 我听说那风景比香槟桶还美妙
Ethan, I've heard it's sweeter than a champagne bidet.
我听说在海边看日落就像来三小时高♥潮♥
I heard that sunset on the bay is like a three-hour orgasm.
玛丽安娜 闭嘴好吗
Hey, Marianne, shut up, okay?
伊桑其实没必要带我们嗨
Ethan did not have to do all of this,
他这么做是因为他爱我们
he did this because he loves us!
你要是帮不上忙 就乖乖闭嘴 玛丽安娜
And if you're not gonna be helpful, then you shut up, Marianne!
-玛丽安娜闭嘴 太过了 -闭嘴
- Shut up, Marianne! One too far! - Yeah, shut up!
别逼逼了 玛丽安娜
It's that time, Marianne!
玛丽安娜 你要钻过那座桥吗
Marianne, are you gonna clear that bridge?
说真的 玛丽安娜 你要钻过那座桥吗
Seriously, Marianne, are you gonna clear that bridge, babe?
玛丽安娜 你真的要钻...
Marianne! Seriously, are you gonna clear that...
-玛丽安娜 不 -停车
- Marianne, no! - Stop!
抱歉
Sorry.
我生气是因为你们都在玩
I was mad because I was singled out for something
唯独我不行
everyone else was doing.
但你们还是可以骂我一句
But I think everyone should've been yelled at.
靠
Shit!
怎么样 坏得厉害吗
How does it look? What's the damage?
不知道 通风口撞掉了 还有天线
I don't know, the vent has been knocked off, and the antenna,
空调外机全掉了 不过...
and the AC unit has gone completely, but otherwise...
各位 计划有变
Everybody... change of plans.
计划有变
Change of plans.
-太好吃了 -好吃
- This is so good, guys. - So good.
-好吃 好吃 -简直就是天堂
- This is really good. This is really good. - This is like heaven.
天啊
Oh, man.
天啊
Oh, my God.
敬在停车场看日落
To sunset in the parking lot!
敬在停车场看日落
To sunset in the parking lot!
我还要再吃点
I need more food in my belly.
你们还要什么吗
Does anybody want anything?
大薯
Large fries.
好 给我点钱 我没带钱
Alright. I need some cash. I have no money.
我也没 我要省钱给菲利克斯学跳钢管舞
I got nothing. I'm saving my singles for Felix's pole-lates.
你们谁知道菲利克斯去哪儿了
Does anyone know where... where Felix went?
-你们谁... -什么
- Have you guys seen... - What?
菲利克斯呢
Where's Felix?
-在车上 -对 在车上
- On the bus. - Yeah, he's on the bus.
谁还要薯条
So who wants more fries?
-买♥♥三包薯条 -不在车上
- You get us three orders of fries. - No! He's not on the bus.
-他不在车上 不在车上 -他...
- He's not on the bus. He's not on the bus. - Did he...
不 他不在店里 他不在车上
No, he's not in there! He's not on the bus!
他不在店里 他不在车上 他不...
He's not there, he's not on the bus. He's not...
他不在店里 他不在店里
He's not in there! He's not in there!
菲利克斯
Felix!
他不在...
He's not...
我没看到他在店里 他也不在车上
I don't see him in there and he's not on the bus.
他不在车上 他不在车上 他不在车上
He's not in the bus! He's not in the bus! He's not in the bus, guys!
他不在车上
He's not on the bus!
他不在车上
He's not on the bus!
菲利克斯
Felix!
菲利克斯
Felix!
太好了你在这 对不起
I'm so glad you're here. I'm so sorry.
对不起 我...我道歉
I'm so sorry. I... I... I apologize.
-你把我丢这儿了 -我知道 我...
- You left me here. - I know. I really...
我们走了之后 发现你不在 我就疯了
We were gone and I looked around and I was like,
"天啊 菲利克斯在哪"
"Oh, my God, where's Felix?"
你都没发短♥信♥给我
You didn't even text me.
我试了 可是手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
I tried. There was dead zones.
-没信♥号♥♥ 真的 -那你为什么不回来
- There was dead zones. For real. - Why didn't you come back?
我一发现你不在 我就回来了
I did! The second I saw, I was, like...
你没回来
You didn't come back.
你把我丢在这儿一个半小时
You left me here for 90 minutes!
我没注意到这么大一辆车里少了个人
I didn't notice that one guy was in a big bus
可你也没注意到这么大一辆车 开走了
and you didn't notice that there was a big bus... leaving.
你还怪我喽 操♥你♥妈♥的
Now you're blaming me, you fucking asshole?
我只是觉得...
I just feel like the point is...
我一发现菲利克斯不在
The second I saw, oh, my God, Felix isn't here,
我就说"我们得去找他"
I was like, "we gotta get him",
然后大家都同意
and everyone was like, "Yeah,
必须回去找菲利克斯
100%, let's go get Felix, absolutely."
他们同意来找我 那真是太好了
They were cool with coming to get me? That's so nice.
他们真的全都同意了
100%. They were really on board.
你要是不在 我肯定过不了...
I would notice if you weren't there...
三刻钟就发现了
for 45 minutes.
我觉得我们该分开冷静一下
I think we should take some time off.
不
Oh, no.
不要
No.
你和他们混在一起的时候就变了
You're a different person when you are around them.
而我不认识那个你
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表