剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
没有...
No...
我们到时候再谈吧
You know, we'll talk soon.
你想说什么现在说就行 丽莎
No, we can talk now if you want to talk now. Lisa, please.
我是说...
We can... I'm...
我们一会再说 行吗
We'll talk later, okay?
就这样
Okay, bye.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
那场晚会我并不是很想去
The gala, I am not looking forward to it.
-你好啊 萨姆 -你好
- Hey, Sam. - Hi.
我能跟她说几句话吗 谢谢
Can I just have her for just a second? Thanks so much.
真的很抱歉 我马上就回来
I'm so sorry. I will be right back, please excuse me.
-你来干什么 -丽莎好像知道我们的事了
- What are you doing here? - I think Lisa knows about us.
什么 怎么知道的
What? How?
她刚刚在起飞前给我打了个电♥话♥
She just called me from the runway
说我们需要当面聊一聊
and said we need to talk in person.
老婆说出这种话的时候永远不是什么好事
Nothing good ever happens when a wife says that.
听着 我要把实情都告诉丽莎了
Listen, I am going to tell Lisa everything.
-不行 -我要说了
- No. - Yes.
-你不准说 -我要告诉她了 萨姆
- No, you are not. - Yes. Yes, I am, Sam.
-我要说了 萨姆 -不行 你不准说
- I am, Sam. - No, you're not. No!
-我要说了 萨姆 我要说 -不行
- Sam, I am. I am, Sam. - No.
闭嘴 别叨叨了 你什么都不能说
Stop! I am Sam and you are not telling her anything!
我已经准备告诉她了 我只是来跟你说一声
I'm going to tell her. I just wanted you to know.
这种事要我们双方都同意才行
This is a decision that we make together
而我不准你告诉她
and I forbid you from saying a word about it.
更何况没什么可说的了 我们都已经结束了
There's nothing to say, anyway. We're done, remember?
这我知道
I know that.
我不能让你毁了我的婚姻和我孩子的人生
You don't get to blow up my marriage and my children's lives
就为了让你减轻心里的罪恶感
to alleviate your conscience.
我可以说我和其他人出轨了
If it helps, I will tell her I had the affair with someone else.
但我一定要告诉她
But I have to tell her.
得了吧 她用不了几秒就能识破了
Please! She'll figure out you're lying in ten seconds.
她不会知道的
No, she won't.
听好了
Listen.
我也希望能单纯的向丽莎坦白
I wish it were as easy as telling Lisa
然后翻页 可事情没这么简单
and moving on, but it isn't.
这势必会深深地影响你的婚姻 还有我的
It will change your marriage irrevocably and mine, too.
这是肯定的 可这些我已经都考虑过了
Obviously, but believe me, I've given this a lot of thought.
已经结束了
It's over.
我们已经结束了
We're done.
这才是重点
That's what matters.
请不要毁了我的生活
Please don't ruin my life.
求你了
Please.
听我说 你的孩子要过来了
Listen to me. Your kids are coming, okay.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, my loves!
-你们好啊 -怎么样 孩子们
- Hello! - What's up, guys?
你要和我们一起去学跆拳道吗
Are you coming to karate with us?
你说的是不是...
Are you talking about...
抱歉 我去不了 我也很想去
I'm sorry, I can't guys. I wish I could.
我们走吧 再见 伊桑
Let's go. Bye-bye, Ethan.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
我们可以把那些给松鼠
We'll give those ones to the squirrels.
各位旅客 很抱歉通知各位
Hi, folks. I have some bad news from Ground Control.
由于切萨皮克上空的风暴
A storm system is over the Chesapeake right now,
我们需要稍事等候
so we have to wait it out.
延误时间不会超过半小时
Shouldn't be much more than a half hour.
因此请各位在飞机内耐心等候
So we're gonna keep you here on the plane.
住手 别闹了
Okay, stop. Stop.
这里是机长讲话
Hello again from the flight deck.
风暴目前还未减弱
That storm system is lingering a bit.
但我们会在一小时之内起飞
But it shouldn't be more than an hour.
与此同时 我们将送出免费香槟
We're gonna hand out complimentary champagne
以感谢各位的耐心等候
to thank you for your patience.
各位旅客 这里是机长讲话
Hello, folks, me again.
我们已经重新更改航线
Traffic patterns are backed up all over,
本次航♥班♥大概会转飞纽瓦克
so we may be diverted to Newark.
我们将在一小时内提供更多详细信息
We'll have more information in an hour.
我不想去参加这个派对
I don't wanna go to this party.
什么 我们这几个大学同学要开聚会
What? There's a party with our college friends
结果伊桑·特纳竟然不想去
and Ethan Turner doesn't wanna go?
我只是... 我只想在家等丽莎
I just... I want to be at home to meet Lisa.
我真的只想在家等丽莎回来
I wanted to be at home to meet Lisa.
你知道我在想什么吗 马人
You know what I was thinking? Centaurs.
-什么 -你的下一本书啊
- What? - I'm talking about your next book.
等你写完《狼之审判》之后
Your next book after Wolf Trials.
再写马人 半人 半马
Centaurs, half man, half horse.
身体健壮 长长的头发
Super buff, long hair,
体态健美 住在森林里
great posture, kind of forest dwelling.
-绝对特别酷 -你都在胡扯些什么
- It would be super cool. - What the fuck are you talking about?
你只用把词换一下就好了
You could just replace the word
把"狼人"统一替换成"马人"
"Werewolf" for "Centaur" right in the document.
不会有什么变化
It wouldn't have change anything.
我们还是先看看《狼之审判》反响怎样吧
Maybe we should see how Wolf Trials does first.
是啊 不过总要试一试最新的想法
Yeah, although, you know, never too soon to get on that next idea
或者干脆跳过现在这个 直接换下一个
or even replace the current idea with the new one.
麦克斯 很抱歉 我都...
Max, I'm sorry, I just...
我都已经写了四百页了
I just finished a 400-page draft
我现在他妈的有点儿文思枯竭了
So I'm a little fucking tapped out right now.
你写了四百页
You wrote 400 pages?
-是啊 是他妈的一本书啊 -对啊
- Yeah, it's a fucking book. - Right.
你生气了吗 因为你老骂脏话
Are you mad, man? Because you're swearing a lot.
我他妈的就想回家 跟丽莎碰面 好吗
I just wanna fucking go home and fucking meet up with Lisa. Okay?
我他妈就想做这事
That's all I wanna fucking do.
-我他妈就想做这事 -脏话 天啊
- That's all I wanna fucking do. - F-word. Jeez!
我们能走了吗 我们能去坐火车了吗
Can we go? Can we just get on the train, please?
我想取消派对
I want to cancel the party.
我不想庆祝变老
I don't want to celebrate getting old!
拜托 派对会很棒的
Come on, it's gonna be terrific!
太复杂了
It's too complicated.
我们为什么不能就出去吃个晚餐呢
Why can't we just go out to dinner?
我们经常出去吃晚餐
You do that all the time.
你就要四十岁了 我们要开派对
You're turning 40! We're having a party.
-人到四十的时候就该做这些 -我不想
- That's what you do when you turn 40. - Well, I don't want to.
我希望你六个月前就跟我说了
I wish you'd told me that six months ago.
我说了
I did.
拜托 派对会很棒的
Come on, it's gonna be great.
你特别美
You're gorgeous.
能麻烦你
Can you...
不知道有没有时间让我小睡一下
I wonder if there's time for me to take a nap.
你觉得住在这个房♥子里吓人吗
Does it ever creep you out living in this house?
不会 因为我坦坦荡荡
No, because I have nothing to hide.
那只熊把椅子扔向窗户的时候
It did creep me out a little bit when that bear
确实有点儿吓到我了
threw the chair through the window.
那就是说它在房♥子里
That means that he was inside the house
想要出去
and wanted to get the hell out.
不管什么时候你看见我走神 我就是在想
Whenever you see me zoning out, I'm thinking about that bear
那只熊在我们房♥子里四处跑
running around inside our house.
吓人
Creepy.
没道理啊
Doesn't make sense.
熊没有对生拇指
A bear doesn't have opposable thumbs.
拜托你不要再讲熊的事了 好吗
Can you stop talking about this bear thing please?
你知道珀尔和玛丽安娜在哪儿吗
Do you know where Pearl and Marianne are?
不知道 我以为她们在外面玩呢
No, I think they're outside playing.
哪儿
Where?
现在踩刹车
Now hit the brake.
-哪个是刹车 -左边那个
- Which one is the brake? - The one on the left.
现在换到P档
Now put it in park.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表