剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
This isn't fucking Watergate. There's no paper trail.
有 有书面记录
Yes, there is a paper trail.
找到邮件了 你也在抄送列表里
Right here. There's an email right here. You're cc'd on it.
你先打给我 然后再给所有人
You called me and then emailed everyone to
发邮件掩盖你的变♥态♥行为
cover your tracks like some psychopath.
给我滚
Get out of here, man!
给我滚
Get out of here, man!
是你叫我滚的哦
It's... get out of here, man. That's how you say it!
萨曼莎
Samantha.
萨姆
Sam.
抱歉逼你一块儿偷溜进去
I'm sorry that I made us go in there.
你没有逼我
You didn't make me do anything.
只要在你身边 我就会犯错
I make poor choices whenever I'm around you
而且根本控制不住
and I can't seem to stop.
你从密歇根回来后 这是我们第二次
That is the second time we've been stopped by the cops
被警♥察♥阻止犯错了
since you came back from Michigan.
-我知道 -这太不正常了
- I know. - That is not normal.
对我来说很正常 我一直遇到
It is for me, okay? It happens all the time.
这事以后再说
But I guess that's a different conversation.
伊桑
Ethan...
我...
Is it...
我能送你回家吗 别走太快
Is it okay if I walk you home? Don't walk too fast,
不然警♥察♥会以为我在跟踪你
they'll think I'm following you.
-怎么 -这是克洛伊的房♥间
- What? - This is Chloe's room.
听声音她好像在开派对
It sounds like she's having a party.
她在剑桥城有认识的人吗
Does she know anybody in Cambridge?
克洛伊在哪儿都能召唤住校的朋友
Chloe can summon boarding school friends from anywhere in the world.
天啊
My God.
他们都这么年轻
They're all so young.
我们之间得结束了
This part of our lives needs to be over.
什么 为什么
What? Why? Why?
因为我爱上你了
Because I'm in love with you.
别说出来 好吗
Don't say it, okay?
我们的苟且建立在不说那句话上
The whole thing is don't say it.
那你为什么不想说这句话
You don't want to say it because what then?
因为我不想和你告别
Because I don't want to say goodbye.
我也不想
Me neither.
明天飞机上见
I'll see you on the plane tomorrow.
还有你的生日派对
And at your birthday party.
-还有玛丽安娜的新戏 -她又接戏了
- And Marianne's play. - What? She's got another play?
《安妮》
It's Annie.
但整部戏都是用悄悄话演的
But the entire thing is whispered
安妮还是一个九十岁老头扮演的
and Annie is played by a 90-year-old man.
我肯定会后悔的 但我还想问
And I'm gonna regret asking this, but...
谁扮演瓦巴克老爹
who plays Daddy Warbucks?
-十二岁小女孩 -果然
- A 12-year-old girl. - Of course.
太怪了
Weird.
克洛伊 你们在干什么呢
Chloe, what the hell?
你明天还有面试呢 所有人散了
You've got an interview tomorrow. Everybody out.
萨姆 拜托 你这样一点也不酷
Sam, come on. This is not cool.
老娘最酷了 全部都散了
I'm the coolest. Everyone still has to leave.
所以我说我...
So I said... I don't...
好 谢谢
That's great. Thanks.
他们看着我 我觉得他们会说英语
They're hearing me and I think they speak English here.
懂吧
You know?
怎么了 瘸子
What's up, gimpy?
你的小男友走了之后你就一直噘着嘴
You've been so pouty since your boyfie left.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
还不够明显吗
Oh, is it not clear?
你们就是一群冷血动物
You guys are a bunch of soulless animals.
我换句你们能听懂的话来讲
Let me put this in words that you're gonna understand, okay?
他妈的吃我大屌♥
Choke on my big fat fucking cock!
老娘辞职
I quit!
好
Yes!
-等等 -干什么
- Wait. - What?
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry to hear that.
你是名好律师
You're a great attorney
我很乐意为你写推荐信
and I will be proud to write you a recommendation letter
或是在你的简历上夸一笔
or endorse you on LinkedIn.
你这活不是谁都能胜任的
This job isn't for everyone.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我就记下你这句话了
I... might take you up on that.
为她鼓掌 天啊 她勇敢迈出第一步
Clap for her. Jesus, she took a brave stand.
太他妈帅了
Fucking hot.
很好 好极了
Good job. That was good.
太他妈傻♥逼♥了吧 搞什么呢
That was fucking insane. What was that?
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表