剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
我可没有
I don't.
我知道你写的很棒 但是...
I think you're pretty good, but...
-但是 诺贝尔奖吗 -没错
- But, like, a Nobel Prize? - Yeah.
不好意思让剩下的人失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint the rest of you, alright?
这真的实现不了
But it's not going to happen.
我永远也进不了文学的殿堂
I'm not gonna make this leap into the literary pantheon,
文学的殿堂不复存在了
which no longer exists.
你可以帮帮腔吗 麦克斯 拜托
Can you back me up on this, Max? Please?
我现在不敢随便说话
I don't know what is safe to talk about.
随便帮我说几句
Just back me up on it.
经典在渐渐消逝
It's fading.
所以我转向青少年小说 这是我的计划
So I'm doing a YA now, that's what I'm going to do.
要是你想写点有意思的 几个月以前
If you want something funny to write about, a few months ago,
达希尔跟同学说了不文明的词
Dashiell called one of his classmates at school the C word.
婊♥子♥
Cunt.
-天呐 -好吧 我...
- Oh, my God. - Well, I...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 我以为你告诉她《暴风雨》的事了
I'm sorry about that. I just thought you had told her about Storm.
没事
It's okay.
我以为你会告诉你老婆这件事的
It's something you would tell your wife,
你们肯定会聊起来
something you talk about.
-我已经说了没事 -好吧
- I already said it's okay. - Alright.
那么
Well.
是啊
Yeah.
说了一句"婊♥子♥"有那么糟吗
What is so bad about "Cunt"?
这个词极大地冒犯了女性
Well, it's extremely offensive to women.
-是吗 -没错
- Is it? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -我很肯定
- Really? - Yeah, I would say so.
但是 那你还能说什么
But it's like, what can you say any more?
我觉得他们什么都不让说了
I feel like they've taken everything away.
他们起初追杀"智障" 我不说话
When they came for "Retarded," I said nothing, you know?
接着他们追杀"这样很基佬" 我不说话
When they came for "That's so gay," I said nothing.
但总得有个底线吧
But it's like, you got to draw the line somewhere, you know?
比如不能禁用"婊♥子♥"这个词
It's like you can't take away "Cunt".
不能...
You can't...
禁用"婊♥子♥"
take away "Cunt"!
-这真的是句伟大的脏话 -给我抽口
- It's such a great fucking word. - Give me this.
天呐 太爽了
Oh, my God, that's so good.
你干嘛提达希尔的事
Why would you bring Dashiell up?
在派对上说这个一点也不好笑
That is not a funny dinner party story.
一点也不好笑
It's not funny!
我不能讲我自己儿子的故事吗
I can't tell a story about my own son?
-我不明白这里的规矩 -不是规矩的问题
- I don't understand the code here. - There's no code.
达希尔的行为让我羞愧
I'm ashamed of Dashiell's behavior
我不希望你在外面吃饭说这个
and I don't want it to be someting you dining out on,
尤其在我朋友面前
especially around my friends.
看吧 这就是问题所在
See, that's what this is about.
不好意思我没和你们一起上过哈佛
Sorry I didn't go to Harvard with you.
只要和他们在一块
You get off on acting like you're too good for me
你就表现得高我一等 纯属扯淡
whenever you're around them. I think that's bullshit.
让我在自家餐桌上禁言
Telling me to be quiet at my own dinner table?
你们都活在过去 是时候放下了
You're all just living in the past. You should let the past go.
现在的时光也很美好
The present's a pretty cool place to be too.
你知道我不明白什么吗
You know what I don't understand?
我都不知道他是怎么知道那个词
I don't understand how he even knows that word.
你用那个词吗
Do you use that word?
用吗
Do you?
用吗
Do you?
《爱批判的婊♥子♥》是基德·酷迪的歌♥
"Judgmental Cunt" is a Kid Cudi song.
我开车的时候他听到过
He heard it in my car.
一个四岁小孩
A four-year-old?
-他才四岁 -这首歌♥很好记
- He's four years old! - It's a catchy song.
-他应该听拉菲 -他更喜欢基德·酷迪
- He should be listening to Raffi! - He prefers Kid Cudi!
你我都知道拉菲很逊
You and I both know Raffi sucks!
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
-海豹 -不要
- Seal thing! - No.
-对 海豹 -海豹
- Yes, seal thing! - Seal thing.
海豹
Seal thing!
好吧
Okay.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing?
打扫一下游戏室
Cleaning up the playroom.
你当时撒谎是为了让我觉得你很棒吗
Hey, did you lie about your book to impress me?
没错
Yes.
我的确出于这个目的
Yes, I did do that.
百分之百正确
100 percent.
成功了吗
Did it work?
海豹
Seal thing!
-海豹 -宝刀未老
- Seal thing! - Still got it!
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表