剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
1.5 1.5 1.5
One point five and one point five and one point five
-1 2 3 4 5 -你在干嘛
- One, two, three, four, five... - What are you doing?
-洗手 为了保持卫生 -好吧
- I'm washing my hands just to keep everthing hygienic. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Okay?
这不是肥皂 是润肤乳
That's not soap. That's not soap. That's lotion.
没事的
It's fine.
这也是润肤乳
This is also lotion.
-只要... -全是润肤乳 看看这地方
- Just... - It's all lotion. Look at this place.
看到了吗 全都是润肤乳
Look, see this? Lotion. Lotion. Lotion.
润肤乳 润肤乳
Lotion. Lotion.
饰底乳
Lotion primer.
太好笑了 难怪她的皮肤如此光滑
This is ridiculous you know. No wonder her skin's so soft.
-我满手都是润肤乳 -准备好了吗
- I got lotion hands. - Are you ready?
准备好了 我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready. I'm ready.
好的
Okay.
天啊 这厕所可能就是怀上孩子的地方
God, how weird is it that this bathroom might be
这太奇怪了
the story of our child's conception?
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
可能是因为润肤乳... 真不敢相信
I think it was the lotion and... I can't believe this.
里面肯定还有剩的
There's gotta be some left in there.
-肯定还有剩的 -只是...
- There's gotta some left. - Yeah. Just...
不 看看 还有一点剩 但...
No, look, there's a little residue, but there's no...
两边都没了 都搞砸了
on both sides, it's messed up.
把脏的抹掉就好了
We can just get it off.
只有玻璃渣了 全都受污染了
It's nothing but glass. It's complete contaminated.
我不能把玻璃渣注射进你体内
I can't inject you with glass.
-你可以且必须这么做 -我绝不注射玻璃
- You can and you will. - I will not inject you with glass.
我们不要玻璃渣小孩
We're not having a glass baby.
-有多的吗 -没 我当然没有多的啊
- Do you have any extra? - No, I don't have any extra.
一瓶药水要数百美元
Each vial costs hundreds of dollars!
见鬼 整个疗程要花三万块
God damn it, the whole procedure cost $30,000.
要是有瓶备用就好了
It would've been nice to have a backup you know or something.
你是在怪我吗
Are you seriously blaming me
怪我没有预料到你会摔了药水瓶吗
for not anticipating you dropping the vial?
你知道我常打碎东西
Look, you know that I drop shit.
但我当然不是怪你
Okay, I was not blaming you, of course .
-我们没时间争吵了 -好的
- We don't have time for this, okay? - Alright.
我们要再找一剂药水
We need to find another dose somewhere.
-去哪找 -菲利克斯
- Where? - Felix!
我们得去找菲利克斯
We need to find Felix.
好 我打给麦克斯 马上打给他
Okay. I'm calling Max right now. Calling Max right now.
-怎么了 -他没接
- What's happening? - He's not answering, all right?
天啊 21点42分了
Oh, my God, it's 21:42!
我们得找到菲利克斯
We need to find Felix!
我知道了我知道了 就这个就这个
I got it. I got it. I got it. Here it is. Here it is. Okay.
-你在看什么 -麦克斯的图片分享网账号♥
- What are you looking at? - It's Max's Instagram feed.
-你在玩图片分享网吗 -别担心这个
- You're on Instagram? - Don't worry about it.
麦克斯在城里
-我不知道这有什么用 -他们在桌子餐厅
- I don't know what this is telling me! - They're at The Table!
-桌子是什么 -一间高档餐厅
- What's The Table? - It's an super exclusive restaurant.
要排队等三年才能在那吃上饭
There's a three-year waiting list to get in.
他们的食材全部来自自家屋顶
They grow all the food on the roof.
经营模式好极了 全都是自家培植
The way is best. Everthing is local.
-到底在哪 -抱歉 我说的都不重要
- Where is it? - Sorry, none of that was important.
格瓦纳斯街 快走吧
It's in Gowanus. Here we go.
芝士汉堡
And cheeseburgers.
看起来真好吃 里面放了什么
Oh my god, this looks amazing. What's in this?
鹅肝酱 戈贡佐拉芝士和斯帕姆午餐肉片
It's foie gras, Gorgonzola foam and toasted slices of spam.
真不敢相信 味道和芝士汉堡一模一样
It's incredible. It tastes just like a cheeseburger.
这里是哪
What is this place?
这是个开在别的餐厅后面的餐厅
It's one of this restaurant that's behind another restaurant.
-大家都知道的 -什么
- You know and everybody knows. - What?
不可能 真是难以置信
This is incredible. This is just incredible.
太好吃了 我被你的创意所折服了
It's great. I am humbled by your creativity.
我莫名希望他喜欢我
For some reason, I want him to like me.
麦克斯
Hey, Max?
天啊 看看谁来了
My gosh, look who's here!
-可以和你说两句吗 -太棒了
- Can we talk to you? - This is amazing!
一切都说得通了
This makes perfect sense now!
因为我在想 为什么在我四十岁生日这天
Cuz I was wondering why none of my best friends were calling me
没有一个好朋友给我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥什么的
on my 40th birthday or texting me or anything.
这有点伤我心 我是说真的
And it hurt my feelings a little bit, I'm not going to lie,
但现在一切都值了 因为这是个惊喜
but now it's worth it, because it was for the surprise!
-生日快乐 麦克斯 -谢谢你
- Happy birthday, Max! Happy birthday. - Yes! Thank you!
是啊 赶紧的 来一起吃吧
Yes, it is! Come, come join us!
我们可能不方便
We can't join so much.
-菲利克斯 我们得谈谈 -水果软糖卷
- Felix, we need to talk. - Fruit roll-ups.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
-菲利克斯 我们有个问题 -这是野生草莓
- So, Felix... We have a question. - It's strawberry sauvage.
野生草莓 压扁了的
Wild strawberries. Pressed.
太棒了
Excellent.
还有些许胶原蛋白 提取自...
And then just a touch of gelatin, sourced from
猪蹄
like, pigs' hoofs.
-好 -本地橡果喂养的
- Okay. - Fed local acorns.
t本地橡果 还有肉豆蔻
Local acorns and nutmeg, as well.
有个住在州北部哈德逊的...
There's a guy up-state in Hudson...
-够了 -稍等一会
- Stop it! - Just for a second.
现在已经十点一刻了
Listen, it's 10:15, okay?
t-我们晚了三刻钟了 -什么晚了
- We're 45 minutes late. - Late for what?
打HCG 本来应该九点半就打了的
My shot of HCG. We were supposed to take it at 21:30.
-药瓶碎了 -他把药瓶摔了
- The vial broke. - He broke the vial.
-你们打给接线员了吗 -谁
- Okay. Did you call the page operator? - The who?
-接线员 -打了
- The page operator. - Yes.
-打了 -当然打了
- Yes. - Yes. Absolutely.
我们打给接线员了
We called the page operator.
一开始就打了 可是总机一直忙音
We did that first. What happened is the switchboard was busy.
总机 一直打不进
The switchboard. We couldn't get through.
根本就没有总机
Switchboard? There is no switchboard.
又不是什么《我爱露西》
This isn't I Love Lucy.
你打电♥话♥留言 他们会立刻给你回电
You know, you call, leave a message, and they get right back to you.
我保证会回电的 这事不是第一次了
I assure you, it happens. You know, these things happen. Alright.
很高兴见到你们 祝好运
Good to see you guys and good luck.
谢谢 我们不会再来打搅你们了
Thank you and we will no longer interrupt you.
好
Okay.
我没不开心 我只是很惊讶 我没事
I wasn't so sad, guys. I was just surprised is all. I'm okay.
今天是我生日哦
Yeah. It's my birthday.
-你在打了吗 -在打了
- Are you dialing? - Yes.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
就说明下情况 他会转给医生
Tell them what happened. It's a page operator.
留个手♥机♥号♥码就好
Just leave a call-back number.
好
Okay. Yeah.
你好 我叫伊桑·特纳
Hi, my name is Ethan Turner.
丽莎·特纳是我妻子
Lisa Turner is my wife and...
手♥机♥号♥
Call-back number.
-回电可拨734682 -说明情况
- You can call us at 734-682... - Tell them what happened.
我们摔碎了HCG药瓶
We dropped the vial of HCG. It's broken.
本来应该今晚九点半打的
We were supposed to take it at 9:30pm tonight.
现在还没打成
and we didn't get to do that.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
方便时请回电
Call us back whenever you can.
-谢谢 -请尽快回电
- Thank you so much. - Call us back as soon as possible.
非常感谢 谢谢
We really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
非常抱歉打扰了你的平静夜晚
I am so sorry to interrupt your evening.
应该好了 这玩意儿到底哪里能搞到
That's good, I think. I mean, where do you even get this stuff?
-不不不 先生 -求你了
- No, sir! - Please!
只需再耽误你一分钟 最多两分钟
We just need one minute of your time. Two minutes!
-开门 -丽萨
- Open the door! - Lisa...
-开门 -亲爱的
- Open the door! - Honey...
-开门 -先生
- Open the door! - Sir...
亲爱的 先生 抱歉 她不是故意的
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表