剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
- I don't know. A horse? - Your wife supports you, okay?
她每日过着单调乏味的生活
She toils every day in drudgery
而你却对此无所作为
and you do nothing to support her!
-你算是哪种生物 -我不知道
- What kind of creature are you? - I don't know. I don't know.
我整日都在无聊地看♥房♥♥
I spend all day looking at boring apartments,
做着女人的差事
running women's errands
用脑袋撞着墙
and banging my head against a wall
妄图理解一种对我来说太新潮的小说
trying to figure out a genre that I'm too old to understand!
我已经四十岁了 机会正在流逝
I am 40 years old! The drawbridge is going up, man!
再不抓住就永远没有了
It's now or never for me!
这一切让你有什么想法
And what does that make you want to do?
让我想掌控全局 让我想尖叫发泄
It makes me want to take charge. It makes me want to scream!
那就尖叫啊
Then give me that scream!
该死 那不是尖叫
Oh, shit. That wasn't a scream.
-绝不是尖叫 那是 -不是 不是
- That was no scream. That was a... - No. No.
-那是嚎叫 -没错
- That was a howl. - Yeah.
-那是嚎叫 -你是狼吗
- Was it howl? - Are you a wolf?
你是狗
Yeah, you're a dog.
-你是狼吗 -是狗
- Are you a wolf? - A dog.
-狼比较好 -都是一个科的
- Let's go with wolf. - Same family.
-你就不能让我来吗 -我是半人半狼
- Can you please let me do this! - I'm a part man, part wolf.
你想要那样 你想要...
You want that. You want the...
那才是我的本性
That's what I am.
那是狼人 你是狼人
That's a werewolf! You're a werewolf!
我白天受够了人性的屈辱
I am suffocating from the indignities of humanity by day,
等到太阳落山 夜晚降临
and then when the sun goes down at night,
我内心的野兽就挣脱了枷锁
the beast within emerges!
-野兽男 -太棒了
- Beast man! - Yeah!
我四处游荡 为所欲为
And I'm roaming all over and I'm just taking what's mine!
-太性感了 伙计 -我是狼人
- That's sexy, dude! - I am a werewolf!
释放内心的野兽
Release the beast!
这是什么
What is this?
是一整块布吗 都连着吗
Is this a one-piece? Is this attached?
这可是华伦天奴披肩礼服
This is a Valentino cape dress.
这能让你开心 这礼服能让你开心
This makes you happy. This is a dress that makes you happy.
-你得买♥♥一件 -我完全不需要披肩礼服
- You need one. - I absolutely do not need a cape dress.
每位女士都要有件披肩礼服
Every lady needs a cape dress.
我很高兴能这样度过最后一夜
I'm glad we had this last night together.
-最后一夜 -没错 喝酒的最后一夜
- Last night? - Yeah. Well, last night drinking, anyway.
我明天要做体外受精 如果成功了
I start IVF tomorrow, so if that takes,
一切都会改变
you know, everything changes.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah!
明天 这...你怎么不早说
Tomorrow? That... Why didn't you mention that?
今晚玩的很尽兴 我不想牵扯现实问题
It was a fun night. I did not want to talk of real life.
-所以... -天呐
- So... - Jesus.
我还没见过像你们
You guys...You guys pulled that together
这么快的办事效率
faster than anyone I've ever heard of.
没必要拖下去了 我们知道自己想要什么
Well, there's no point in moving slowly. We know what we want.
我们试过一阵子了 所以...
We've wanted it for a while. So...
没错
Yeah.
所以...到月底 你可能就怀孕了
So... at the end of the month, you could be pregnant.
你这么一说 好像确实快了
When you put it like that, it sounds really soon.
-能给我来一口吗 -嗯
- Hey, can I get a drag of that? - Yeah.
趁有时间我得放纵一把 对吧
I've got to live it up while I can, right?
这可是
That's...
重磅新闻 新生
big news, Froshy.
如果我做了母亲 你能别再这么叫我了吗
Hey, if I become a mom, will you stop calling me that?
不行 要叫一辈子
No. Froshy for life.
好极了
Fantastic.
好极了
Fantastic.
茉莉真的努力在
Jasmine is really making an effort
寻找让自己能更紧密地和
to find a way to cohesively adhere herself...
这个不错 非常感谢
That would be great, thanks so much.
让自己和兰德尔关系更紧密的方法
So, to adhere herself a little bit more to Randall.
-什么 -但是他俩...肖娜
- What? - But they both... Shawna?
故事是关于茉莉和兰德尔的
It's a story about Jasmine and Randall.
就像新古典主义前的莎士比亚般的爱
Like a Shakespearean love, kind of coming before Neo-Classicism.
-就会有这种感觉 -讲书里的内容就行
- That's gonna have that feel. - Just talk about the book.
兰德尔和茉莉坠入爱河 但却是单恋
So Randal and Jasmine are in love, but it's unrequited.
这就是亮点 所以...
So that's the pitch. So...
什么 好的 散了吧
Yes? Okay. Scatter.
非常感谢 好了 非常感谢 好了
Thank you so much. Now, obrigado, now.
-非常感谢 -没有肉了
- Thank you so much. - No más meat.
狼人那点 大爱 非常好
So the werewolf thing. Love it, great, perfect.
那就好
Good. Yes.
给我多讲讲浴缸时刻
I need to know more about the bathtub moments.
-什么是浴缸时刻 -有这方面的
- What are bathtub moments? - We have those.
我们对此想了很多 相信我 肖娜
We thought a lot about them, trust me, Shawna.
肖娜 听我说 听我说
Shawna, look, look, look.
肖娜
Shawna?
她没在听 她没在...
We lost her. She's not...
-肖娜 -等等
- Shawna? - No, no, no.
我想她已经决定了餐桌上最重要的是什么
I think she's decided what the most important thing at the table is
不是我们
and it's not us.
打扰一下 肖娜 听我说
Excuse me, Shawna? Look.
浴缸时刻是你的强项 那是你的人设
Bathtub moments are your specialty. They are who you are.
那是你的一面 我有不同的人设
They're your truth. I have a different truth.
我是个半人...
I am part man...
半狼
part wolf.
白天被现代社会所羞辱
Humiliated by modern society by day.
但到了晚上 没有了拘束
But at night, turned loose
我能在任何时间
and able to do what I want,
随心所欲
when I want.
我听着呢
Oh, I'm still here.
不 不行 应该这样
No,no,no, here's what it is.
你知道当人变身狼人时
You know when a man turns into a werewolf
全身会长满体毛变成野人
and he's covered in hair and gross?
-不过...却很性感 -想法不错
- Instead... he's sexy. - I like it.
-我也喜欢 -毛发不要过多
- I like that, too. - Not a lot of hair.
-他有着光滑的后背 -可以留下抓痕
- He's got a smooth back. - Perfect for fingernail marks.
-比我的创意要好 -光滑后背
- That's better than my thing. - Smooth back.
这到底怎么回事
What is going on here?
这些家伙是什么人 巴西烤肉店开门了
Who are these guys and why is Fogo de Ch?o open?
-我们晚点再说 -这家巴西烤肉店是我的
- We'll talk about it later. - It's my Fogo de Ch?o.
-我有特许经营权 -三家店
- I'm a franchise owner. - Three.
-你有三家烤肉店 -所以你们觉得怎么样
- You have three of these? - So what do you guys think?
过来 你觉得怎么样
Come. What do you think of this?
阿得拉让我有点发晕 我...
The Adderall makes me feel like I'm falling. I'm...
-我刚才倒了吗 -没有 你很好
- Did I tip over? - No, you're good.
我觉得我...马上要倒了
I feel like I'm... Like right there.
-你没事的 -你想吃赞安诺吗
- You're alright. - Do you want a Xanax?
不能再吃药了
No more pills.
这药应该不会让你怕鬼吧
They're not supposed to make you afraid of ghosts.
干得很棒
Incredible job.
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you!
我们要多方面发展 把它发挥到极致
This is going all the way. We'll take it to the limit.
做成游戏 服装
We got games, we got costumes,
做个角色扮演 我很喜欢
we're cosplaying it. I love it.
牧人们 能给我们拿几个打包袋吗
Gauchos! Can we get some to-go containers?
我们要留着飞机上吃
Cause we'll finish this on the jet.
不是吧 天呐...
No. Good Lord...
早上好
Good morning.
你醒了 我叫萨巴点心外卖♥♥
You're up. I'm ordering from Zabar's.
昨晚玩的怎么样
How was your night?
不怎么样
Not fun, actually.
我现在和大学朋友
I don't have that much in common
没多少共同语言
with my college friends any more.
不可能永远跟大家保持朋友关系的
Well, you can't stay friends with everyone.
这挺悲伤 但事实就是这样
It's sad, but that's what is supposed to happen.
我们有个很棒的家庭
We have an amazing family.
没错 不 我在听 你早餐想吃什么
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表