剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
My real name is Mark.
我们正在开会 宝贝 再见
We're having a meeting, baby. Bye.
对 回到...回到房♥间去
Yeah, back into the... back into your place.
这世上有两样东西很重要
There's two things that matter in this world,
乳♥头♥和翘臀 他三点都有
nipples and butts. He's got all three.
我的作品之所以能让年轻女性产生共鸣
So the thing that makes my work resonate with young women
主要是依靠"浴缸时刻"
is a thing I'd like to call, "Bathtub moments."
对 我不...那是什么意思
Yes. I don't... What is that?
这种渴望浪漫的时刻
It's that moment of romantic longing
会让一个14岁的女孩
that makes a 14-year-old girl
想把自己关在浴室里 点燃蜡烛
want to shut herself in the bathroom, and light some candles
然后在浴缸中探索
and explore in the tub.
-所以叫浴缸时刻 -我明白了
- A bathtub moment. - I've got it!
-你又来了... -我明白了
- You're doing the voice... - I got it. I got it.
你听到了吗 我的天
No no. Can you hear it? Oh, my God...
这...这种小说类型
That's... not a type of writing that I'm...
我不太习惯写 但我很感兴趣
...accustomed to, but I am intrigued.
-多谢 调整得不错 -困难在于
- Thank you. Good adjustment. - Here is the rub.
他真逗 问题在于
Him. No, you know, here's the thing.
14岁的女孩还没准备好面对现实世界
A 14-year-old girl, not really ready for the real thing.
她想要能让她幻想的生物
She wants a creature to fantasize to.
所以在这本书中
So for this imprint,
我需要的是一支怪兽梦之队
what I'm looking for is a dream team of monsters.
暗夜生物
Creatures of the night.
在你的噩梦中出现的所有坏男孩
All the bad boys from all the bad dreams you've ever had,
不过是浴缸版的
only the bathtub version.
好的 我知道了
Right, okay, I got... I got it.
你想要的是我们身体里的怪兽
So you're looking for the monster inside of us.
对 我们的身体就是宿主
Yes. And our bodies are hosts
它们能从体内给我们带来肉体欢愉
and they're giving us sensual pleasure from within.
不 我刚才只是打个比方
Well, no, I meant like metaphorically speaking.
这些怪兽其实是我们自己的心魔
The monsters are actually our personal demons.
心魔... 性感的心魔
Demons... Sexy demons.
拥有强健体魄线条分明的性感心魔
Sexy demons with defined muscle tone and then oblique shelf.
不不不 我是说我们童年时的心魔
No no no no. Just the demons of our childhood
心理畸形的那种
who are crippled emotionally...
-太无聊了 -就给她写个怪兽不行吗
- It's boring! - Just give her a fucking monster.
我同意 宝贝 做一下那个动作
Baby, I agree, but do the thing... Do the thing with your...
真乖 好了 谢谢你
That's a good little bunny. Okay. Thank you so much.
他戏太多了
He's a lot!
我不知道这个题材适不适合你
I... don't know that this genre is for you.
不 这题材非常适合他
Oh, no. The genre is for him.
他特别能写出青少年的心声
He is a master of the adolescent voice.
只是我们得让这些点子慢慢成型
We just have to let all these ideas gestate.
他会做到的 他很有才
He'll get there. He's very talented.
麦克斯 问题是 我没那么多时间
The thing is, Maxine, I don't have a second.
因为我明天一早就要去巴黎
'Cause I'm going to Paris in the morning
然后要去非洲旅行一个月
and then that I'm going on an African safari for a month
因为那位娇妹想去看猎豹
because Miss Prisspants over here wants to see a cheetah.
猎豹跑超快的
Cheetahs are so fast!
我能在明早之前写点东西给你看
I could put something together for you by the morning.
这主意不错 要不我们早餐时见面
That's a great idea. Why don't we get together for breakfast?
-没错 -明天进行早餐会议
- Yes, yeah. - A breakfast meeting tomorrow.
早上七点半 巴西烤肉店
7:30 A.M., Fogo de Ch?o.
你是说那家巴西牛排餐厅吗
You mean Fogo de Ch?o, the Brazilian steakhouse?
巴西连锁烤肉店 没错
The chain of Brazilian churrascarias, yes.
-到时候会开门吗 -我说开就会开
- They'll be open? - They open when I say they open.
-等等 去烤肉店吗 -是啊
- Oh, wait, Fogo de Ch?o Ch?o? -Yeah.
我要庆祝一下
Oh, then it's time for a celebration!
-棒 -这很正常
- Yeah! - This is normal.
菲利克斯
Felix!
-就是今晚了 -明园酒店的菜
- Tonight is the night. - Ah, Ming Garden!
-没错 还有五集《裂痕》 -太好了
- Yes, and five episodes of Damages. - Yes!
今晚我们可以刷剧了
Tonight we binge!
太激动了 终于能看剧了
Very exciting. I'm so glad we're finally doing this.
其他人在聊《裂痕》时
You know there have been conversations
我都没法加入聊天
about Damages I haven't been able to participate in.
最近吗
Recently?
抱歉宝贝 我本来要关掉铃♥声♥的
Sorry, babe, I meant to turn off the ringer here.
是伊桑 我得接一下
It's Ethan on the phone. I'm going to take it.
-马上就好 -没关系
- I just... Real quick. - Yeah, that's fine.
伙计
Hey, dude.
慢点说 慢点说
Relax! Relax!
别慌 别...没事的
Don't freak out. Don't... It's going to be fine.
好吗 真不错...我问问他
Okay? That's a great... Let me ask him.
宝贝 伊桑明天要交稿
Babe, Ethan's really stressed out about this deadline
压力实在是太大了
we have for tomorrow.
他过来跟我
Is it okay if he comes by
很快地交流几个点子行吗
and just runs some ideas by me real quick?
行啊
Yeah.
-你确定吗 -当然确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
吃的也够多
I mean, I think we have enough food.
谢谢 他同意了
Thank you. He said yes.
-我们还是会看《裂痕》对吧 -快过来
- We'll still watch Damages, right? - So come over right now.
你好啊 我的天
Hey! How are you? Oh, my gosh.
-天呐 太有创意了 -真大
- Oh, my God, that's the best idea! - Wow, that's big.
抱歉 你能抬起来吗 很抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry. Can you lift it up? I'm so sorry.
好的 我先不动
Yeah, I'll stay here.
-还好没继续摩擦地板 -往后退
- Good call on the scuffing on the floor. - Okay, back.
-这地板挺贵的 -往后退
- You know, they cost a pretty penny. - Back it up.
-你想放在哪 -就这里吧
- Where do you want it? - We'll work in here.
好吧 这是...
Okay. Is this...
天哪 我推着它走了二十条街
Gosh, I pushed this thing 20 blocks.
没人来帮我 我就这样推着然后...
Didn't make any friends. I'm just out there pushing it and...
冒昧问下 这什么食物闻着真香
I'm sorry, whatever that food is smells amazing.
-随便吃 我们有很多 -太感谢了
- Help yourself! We got plenty! - Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了 宝贝儿
Thank you so much, babe.
你们在笑什么
What's so funny?
事实上 这是我在纽约最爱去的地方之一
This is actually one of my favorite places in New York.
这里的酒好喝极了
The drinks are incredible
并且我总是这里最年轻的姑娘
and I'm always the youngest girl in the room.
-这里每个人都好像有八千岁 -没错
- Everyone here's like 8,000 years old. - Right?
那个低音提琴手看起来快要晕倒了
That bassist looks like he's about to keel over.
这样吧 我去拿点喝的
You know what? I'm getting us drinks.
我们都挺需要来几杯的 特别是你
We all could use some, especially you.
为什么 我很好啊
What? I'm fine.
你的新工作干得不太顺心吧
I think you might have some issues with your new job.
我喜欢我的工作 很棒啊
I love my job. It's great.
-我超讨厌 恨之入骨 -太糟了
- I hate it. I hate it so much. - It's terrible.
玛丽安娜
Marianne!
没关系 重点是你讨厌
It's fine. The point is you hate it,
那你就不该去上班 人生苦短
so you shouldn't be there. Life's too short.
我才干了一周 不能轻易放弃
I have only been there for a week. I'm not a quitter.
我一般干一周就辞职
I leave jobs after one week all the time.
这叫临时工 玛丽安娜 跟辞职不一样
That's called temping, Marianne. That's not the same thing as quitting.
我经常辞去临时工作 也经常被炒
I quit temp jobs all the time. And I get fired all the time.
有时放弃并非坏事
Sometimes quitting is a good thing.
正如你才华横溢 却做着自己讨厌的事情
Like when you're brilliant and doing something you hate.
我知道 但我们需要钱
I know, but we need the money.
要买♥♥东西还有...
You know, for stuff and...
-什么 你要钱做什么 -算了
- What? What do you need money for? - It's fine.
我不想毁了今晚
You know what, you guys? I won't bring this night down.
我们尽情喝酒 欣赏爵士 玩个尽兴吧
Let's have drinks and listen to some jazz and have a good time.
同意 你想喝什么 第一轮我请
Agreed. What are you drinking? First round's on me.
什么 不 我们一分钱都不用花
What? No. Nobody's paying for anything.
我们中还是有人知道怎么当单身女郎的
One of us still knows how to be single.
我的天 她甩了辫子
Oh god. She flipped the braid.
她辫子甩了我一脸
She hit me in the face with the braid.
听我说 菲利克斯
I gotta tell you Felix,
非常感谢你让我过来
thank you so much for letting me come over here
打扰了你们的夜晚
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表