剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
-妈的 -没事 亲爱的
- Oh, shit! - OK. It's all right, hon.
这是你第三次在这地方出错了
That was the third time you messed up that part.
没事 没事 就是错得有点...太多了
It's fine. It's fine. It's just that's... so many.
你知道我不是跳舞的料
You know, I'm a bad dancer.
我们为什么要把婚礼搞得跟才艺表演似的
Why do we have to turn our wedding into a talent show?
算了 算了吧
You know what? Forget it. Just forget it.
-你到底是怎么了 -我只是...
- What is going on with you? - I'm just--
-还不是订婚派对搞的 -又是这个
- It's the engagement party. - Oh, this again?
我不知道为什么要把这些人都请来
I don't know why I invited all those people.
伊桑和萨姆 丽莎和尼克 还有玛丽安娜
Ethan and Sam, and Lisa and Nick, and Marianne.
从萨姆的四十岁生日以来
All together in the same place
还是头一回把所有人都聚到一起
for the first time since Sam's 40th.
我脑子肯定是进了水了 你怎么不拦着我呢
I don't know what I was thinking. Why'd you let me do that?
-我 -对啊
- Me? - Yes!
要知道你把我当王子一样宠着 亲爱的
You know you treat me like a prince, hon.
什么事你都由着我的性子
You indulge my every whim.
他所有已婚的异性恋朋友
All of his straight married friends
相互之间都有一腿
were sleeping with each other.
简直太丢人了
It was very scandalous.
-你知道吗 -我不知道啊
- Oh! Did you know? - I did not know!
两个字 混乱 没人喜欢这样的情形
Two words: epic shitshow. People did not like it.
那你为什么要请他们
So why would you invite them?
是这样的 亲爱的 我只是
All right. You know what, hon, I just--
我不想他们因为
I don't want anyone to
这些破事而把我们的订婚派对搞砸了
ruin our engagement party with all their baggage.
他们大多数人甚至基本上互相都不说话了
Most of them still aren't even speaking to each other.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
他们成为你的好朋友是有原因的
They're your best friends for some reason.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
-他们都是很好的人 -我可没这么说
- They are really great people. - Well, I didn't say that,
但是...他们都爱你
but... they do love you.
他们会表现得规规矩矩的
They're going to be on their best behavior.
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
- Guys, you ready? - Yeah.
好的 我们从头开始
All right, let's take it from the top.
五 六 七 八...
Five, six, seven, eight...
五 六 七 八
Five and six and seven and eight.
动 二 三 四
And go, two, three, four.
走 六 七 八
And go, six and seven and eight.
二 三 四 身体扭动 身体扭动
Two, three, four. Body roll! Body roll!
拥抱 三 四
And hug. Three four.
转
Spin.
三 四 五 六 七 八
Three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
再转
And spin.
上 上 后 上
Up, up, back, and up.
她的脑海 她的脑海
On her mind. On her mind.
滑动
And slide.
赞
Yes.
大学同窗
第二季 第一集
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yes.
-我们去开会吧 -好的
- Let's get this meeting going? - Yeah, man?
我们听听营销部的人怎么说吧
Let's hear what those marketing folks have to say.
我恨不得让人们马上看到《骑马女郎》
I cannot wait for people to read Equestriana.
-你还是喜欢这个书名 -当然
- You still like that for the title? - Yeah, yeah.
《骑马女郎》
Equestriana?
你的故事已经非常引人入胜了
You've already given us pure gold with your story.
我们真心希望大家都像我们那样
Now we just want everybody to love it
-喜欢它 -是的
- as much as we love it. - Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you guys so much.
我对于《骑马女郎》的推出非常兴奋
I'm very excited about getting Equestriana out into the world.
正好你说到这个有意思的部分了
Uh, well, actually you bring up an interesting point here.
-是吗 -通过我们的内部调研
- I do? - We're finding through our internal research
我们发现《骑马女郎》这个书名
that the title "Equestriana"
不能引起我们青少年女读者的共鸣
isn't quite resonating with our teen-girl audience.
或者说是女性读者
Or our female audience.
好吧 那男孩子呢
Okay. Wha-- What about boys?
男孩子不看书
Boys don't read.
-不看 -不看
- Hm-mm. No. - No.
但我们做了些测试 这是结果
But we've been doing some testing and here we go.
谁会读青少年读物
男孩马
停
Stop it.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
-我太喜欢这个了 -这个只是...
- I know. I love this one. - That's just--
-非常好 -谢谢
- You nailed it. - Thank you.
-《男孩马》 -多直接
- "Boy Horse"? - Simple.
抱歉 难道只有我听出问题来了吗
I'm sorry, I'm the only one that hears the problem?
-男孩马 -男孩马...
- Boy Horse? - Boy Horse...
男孩马 我没听出来 你...
Boy Horse. I don't hear. Do you--
男孩鸭 麦克斯[马与妓♥女♥发音接近]
Boy Whores, Max.
-不是这样的书 -我们不能用这个
- That's not the books. - We don't want that.
抱歉...
I'm sorry, um...
为什么他有个孩子的脸
Why does he have the face of a child
却有成年男人的体格
and the body of a full-grown male?
脐下还有毛
And he's got treasure trail.
那个不是脐下毛 只是马毛
No, it's not a treasure trail. That's just a horse fur.
我肯定那是人类的阴毛
I'm pretty sure those are human pubes.
不是 如果是阴毛 应该长在后腿上
No, if those were pubes, they would be on the back two legs.
-应该是在两条后腿那里 -对
- Be leading to the back two legs. - Right.
-在阴...阴♥茎♥那里 -对
- Where the d-- the penis is. - Right.
我不那么确定
I don't know.
我倒是觉得
I think, you know,
阴毛的暗示不那么糟糕
the suggestion of a pube is not the worst thing.
-不那么糟糕 -反馈的结果特别好
- Not the worst thing. - It tests very highly.
我们都有分数的
We have numbers on that.
-对 -你们想不到的
- Yeah. - You'd be surprised.
-阴毛的分数 -对
- On pubic hair? - Yeah.
-对 -绝对的
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
你就放手让他们去做就好了
You just got to let them do what they do.
可以吗 你是作家 他们是营销团队
All right? You're the writer, they're the sales team.
你负责写书 他们会想办法帮你卖♥♥掉的
You write the book and they'll figure out how to sell it.
我 我收到了你订婚派对的邀请
I-- I got the invite to your engagement party.
是的 是的 大家都会玩得很开心的
Yes. Yes, should be good times.
应该会很好玩的
Should be really fun.
我们请了丽莎
We invited Lisa.
好 好 没问题
Okay. Okay. Mm-hmm.
她还没回复我们要不要来
Uh... she has not RSVP'd yet.
她也没回复我的电子邮件
She doesn't respond to my emails either.
如果你联♥系♥上她了
So if you happen to hear from her,
问问她我们是不是还算夫妻俩
ask her if we're still married.
她和所有人都断了联♥系♥ 她不是针对你
No one's heard from her. Uh, I wouldn't take it personally.
对我来说可能是针对我的
It might be a little personal with me.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊
Yeah.
萨姆要来
Sam's coming.
好啊
Mm-hmm.
她会到现场的
So, you know, she'll be there.
没问题啊 我很期待能和她重聚
Cool. Looking forward to hanging.
就是 别跟她搞上了
So you know, just, um... don't fuck her.
至少别在我的订婚派对上
At least not on my engagement party.
你在其他地方搞我没意见
Whatever, again, I think, uh...
别在我的订婚派对上就行
But... not at my thing.
我之后会打给你的 很快就可以再见了
I'll call you and we'll do something soon.
没问题 兄弟 我...
I'd love to, yeah. 'Cause, bro, I am-- -
我有空
I am open.
-那是肯定的 -我一直有空的
- I bet. - I'm open, you know.
宝贝 我拿到了 很漂亮
Hey, babe. Oh, I got them. They look beautiful.
我们应该一起去看看
We should go and take a look at them.
回来了
Hey, man.
炖辣肉酱好了
Chili's ready.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表