剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
I just...Lisa gave me this whole beautiful speech
让我把握机会
about seizing the moment.
你知道吗
You know?
-那话怎么说来着 -我忘记了
-How did it go again? -I don't remember.
你们知道我怎么看待婚姻的
You know how I feel about marriage.
我在大学的时候就已经想得很清楚
I've been clear on this since college.
很多人在大学时会有那想法
Most people have that opinion in college
后来他们就不那样想了
and then they grow out of it.
别想让我步你后尘 好吗
Stop trying to make me you, okay?
我选择了这种生活 而且我很享受它
I've chosen this life and I like it!
你们两个现在就搬走吧
You two need to find a new place now.
你们挤到我了 也挤到我的兔子了
You're crowding me and you're crowding the bunny.
你知道吗 我今晚就睡这里
You know what? I'm gonna sleep out here tonight.
-那最好了 -对
-Yeah, that's probably for the best. -Yeah.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
失败了
Wipe out.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表