剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
Well, I think it's a great opportunity
重温我的传承的好机会
for people to relive my legacy.
我得告诉你 比尔 我觉得这办法不好
I've gotta tell you, Bill, I think it's a bad idea.
这会影响你的形象
It does not paint you in a good light.
我想说你们俩都很蠢
And I wanna say that both of you were stupid,
你的妻子和女儿加起来才6分
your wife and your daughter together, equal a six, okay?
她3分 她2分 一共6分
She's a three, she's a two, they're a six.
算错了 唐纳德
That's faulty math, Donald.
-别演了 -别再演了
- Stop it! - Stop! Stop doing the thing!
-别演了 -很烦人
- Stop! - It's annoying.
大家听着
Guys, listen.
你们还记得在莱弗里特旧图书馆的那场表演吗
Do you remember our performance at the Leverett Old Library?
记得吗
Okay?
学生们都在抱怨
The students complained
笑声太大 他们都没办法学习
because the laughter was so loud nobody could study.
你们记得吗 那笑声
Do you remember that? That laughter?
我们要重现这场表演 就是这么棒
That's what we gotta get back to. That's how good this is!
我不知道 你说到学生的那一刻
I don't know, the second you said students,
让我想起来这是20年前的事了
it reminded me it was 20 years ago.
也许已经没那个效果了
Maybe it doesn't hold up.
麦克斯 这部剧烂透了
Max, the play sucks.
你才烂透了 玛丽安娜
You suck, Marianne!
-你知道还有什么吗 你的剧 -别这样
- You know what else sucks? Your play. - Don't.
那部不男不女的烂剧 《欲望号♥街车》
That stupid gender-bending Streetcar Named Desire play.
那才是史上最烂
That was a disaster.
抱歉
I'm sorry, that...
我不是那么想的 我爱你玛丽安娜 抱歉
I didn't mean that. I love you, Marianne. I'm sorry.
我太投入了
I get carried away
我戴上假发的时候就成了肯尼斯·斯塔尔
when I put on the wig and I become Kenneth Starr
就会无缘无故地攻击别人
and I just attack without provocation or evidence.
我会变得 《莫妮卡丽娜》
I get a little... "Monica-rena".
-你们听到《莫妮卡丽娜》了吗 -听到了
- Do you hear the "Monica-rena"? - Yes. Max...
表演开始了 已经开始了 没办法了
That's the show starting! It's started now. It's out of our hands.
我们得演完
We gotta finish the show.
大家都会喜欢的 好吗 上吧 脱稿
And people are gonna love it, okay? Here we go, off-book!
-我不想演 -我知道
- I don't want to do this. - I know, man, I know.
电影《反斗智多星》中的人物
我看上去像个哈西德教派版的加思I look like a Hasidic Garth.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是肯尼斯·斯塔尔 请大家注意
I am Kenneth Starr and I request your attention.
大家把手放屁♥股♥上
Guys, hands on hips.
关掉音乐
Turn off the music.
-我以为你想让我 -关掉音乐
- I thought you wanted me to... - Stop the music.
-关掉 -我们想把音乐关掉
- Stop it. - We want to turn off the music.
好吧 这也是一部分
Okay. This is all part of the thing.
我们作为萨姆最亲密的朋友
As some of Sam's closest friends,
我们想说
we'd like to say...
你得好好想想
You've gotta think it through.
我们本来有计划的 你现在不
We had a plan and now you don't...
闭嘴 《欲望号♥街车》很棒
Shut the fuck up. Streetcar was awesome.
烂透了 现在也很操蛋
It was shit and this is shit.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
我们还没吃晚饭呢
No. We haven't even had dinner yet.
等等 我们还没吃晚饭
Hold on. We haven't had dinner.
我们还没 太早了
We haven't... It's too soon.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, my bad, I guess.
-我们先吃饭吧 -嗯
- I guess we should eat... - Yeah.
-然后再 -抱歉
- And then we'll... - Sorry about that.
怎么回事
What's happening?
算了 不玩了 你们赢了
Forget it, we're not doing it. You guys win.
刚才真是太棒了
Well, that was great!
非常感谢你们
Thank you guys so much!
大家开动吧
Hey, everybody, let's eat.
-生日快乐 萨姆 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, Sam. - Thank you.
-真是跌宕起伏啊 -是啊
- That was a rollercoaster. - It was.
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -怎么了
- Hi. Can I talk to you? - What's up?
-伊桑 -怎么了
- Ethan! - Yeah?
-能过来一下吗 -当然 亲爱的
- Hi. Can you come over here? - Sure, honey.
怎么了
What's up?
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
它今晚也被邀请了呀
I didn't know she was invited tonight.
没有 我在外面的游泳池旁找到它的
She wasn't. I found her outside by the pool.
好吧
Okay.
这才是我的兔子
This is my rabbit.
不是你们给我的假兔子
Not the imposter one that you tried to pass off on me,
现在那只我也喜欢
whom I love now, too.
不知道你在说什么 我回去了
I don't know what this is. I'm going back to the party.
萨姆 给我过来
Sam, get over here now.
你本来要带它去看兽医的
You were supposed to take her to the vet,
结果它竟然在这
yet she ended up here,
50英里外康涅狄格的萨姆家
50 miles away in Connecticut, in Sam's house,
这说明你俩还搞在一起
which means you two are still having an affair.
等等 她怎么知道咱俩的事
Hang on, how does she know about us?
萨姆 你跟我说你俩结束的时候
Sam, when you told me that it was over,
我相信了你 我真的松了一口气
I believed you. And I was so relieved.
你知道我们的事多久了
How long have you known about us?
你管这么多干嘛 这又不是你的事
Why do you care about this so much? This is not your life.
我管这么多干嘛 因为我爱你们
Why do I care so much? It's because I love you guys.
你们是我的家人
You're my family.
不 我的家人都坐在那呢
No! I have a family and they are sitting right over there.
天啊 萨姆 你知道我什么意思
Oh, my God, Sam, you know what I mean.
她都知道了 你为什么要告诉她
She knows everything? Why did you tell her?
我也是个人 需要倾诉
I am a human being. I need someone to talk to.
我得跟丽莎坦白
Okay, I have to tell Lisa, okay?
她早就知道了 现在看来其他人也知道了
She already knows, and apparently everybody else does too,
我先向她坦白比较明智
and it'll make it better if I get to her first.
-不行 -你应该这么做
- You can't. - I think you should.
-谢谢 玛丽安娜 -求你了 别
- Thank you, Marianne. - No, please.
拜托 伊桑 今天是我生日
Please, Ethan, please don't, it's my birthday.
我要带安娜塔西亚去卧室了
I'm gonna take Anastasia to the bedroom
让它把你们的鞋子都啃了
where she will eat most of your shoes.
没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
太多秘密了 肮脏的秘密
So many secrets. Poisonous secrets.
-丽莎 -怎么了
- Lisa. - Yes?
-有时间吗 -好
- Can we go for just a second, - Yeah.
我想跟你谈谈
have a word.
敬一杯
A toast.
请为我完美的丈夫 乔恩举杯
To my wonderful husband, Jon.
我们拥有这一切真是太幸运了
We're so lucky to have so much.
让我们感恩自己的好运
Let's all reflect for a moment on our good fortune,
对于现在来说非常稀有和珍贵
which is so rare and so precarious in this world.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
完美
Perfect.
我还有最后一个惊喜
Okay, so I have one last surprise.
大家好 亲爱的朋友们
Hello, my beautiful friends.
我是肯·余如比 是个读心师
I am Ken Yurubi. The Mentalist.
就像那部电视剧一样吗
Like the TV show?
其实《超感警探》是根据我来编写的
Well, actually, The Mentalist was based on me.
那你肯定很有钱吧
Man, you must be loaded!
我 他们没给
I, no... No, they didn't...
算了 不说这事
Forget it. Forget that.
我是来告诉你们 你们在想什么
I am here to tell you all what's in your minds.
肯几个月前为我们办了一个员工聚会
Ken did a corporate retreat for us a few months ago
他真是太厉害了
and what he can do, it's just astounding.
过奖
No, no.
好
Okay.
我已经观察派对上的各位
Now, folks, I have been watching you at this little party
一整晚了
all night.
我已经等不及要看看你们在想什么了
And I just can't wait to get inside your heads!
好了 可以开始了吗
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表